USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah - she should have.

But the left and identity / race politics go together like strawberries and cream. And they simply don't understand that the majority are sick and tired of this woke garbage.

And that is what will lead to their inevitable electoral downfall.

You think Trump wins the popular vote?

The crypto thing is a bit weird.

Otherwise, she should've just done this for everybody and avoid the inevitable backlash that's coming (from people who are and aren't black men alike).
Sorry, are you saying that the plan is to only protect cryptocurrency investments for black men?

As opposed to protecting cryptocurrency investments for all Americans including black men, which this specific 'press release' is all about?

What are you actually against in this?

1729088950825.png

Why would anyone side with Nick Fuentes on this??
Why would anyone help Fuentes muddy the waters on this???

Get ready for a false flag event to be pulled in a desperate attempt for the Dems to steal this election.

Your mates pulled a virus to screw Trump over, you’ve tried killing him twice all whilst you lie and lie about countless things.

Whatever lever they pull, it’ll be designed to screw Trump as they attempt to keep their power because Trump will jail these freaks and end their rort

You really are just a f***ing nutcase, aren't you? Sad.

I haven't posted in a bit so I thought I would give an update on what is going on in New Hampshire. There are way more signs for local candidates than there are for Trump or Harris.

I'm pretty sure Harris is going to win here. In 2016 and 2020 there were Trump signs and flags everywhere. Not so much now.

Even though NH only has 4 Electoral College votes I think they are going to matter.

You think Trump wins the popular vote?

I think it will be close.

But even some Dems and independents would be horrified at the thought of a policy proposal that is based on race. That was my point.

There are people in the US who are struggling to put food on the table who would be anything from unimpressed to absolutely livid at such a proposal.

I haven't posted in a bit so I thought I would give an update on what is going on in New Hampshire. There are way more signs for local candidates than there are for Trump or Harris.

I'm pretty sure Harris is going to win here. In 2016 and 2020 there were Trump signs and flags everywhere. Not so much now.

Even though NH only has 4 Electoral College votes I think they are going to matter.

NH is a safe as houses Dem state and will have zero impact on the final result.

I think it will be close.

But even some Dems and independents would be horrified at the thought of a policy proposal that is based on race. That was my point.

There are people in the US who are struggling to put food on the table who would be anything from unimpressed to absolutely livid at such a proposal.
You think the popular vote will be close??

Can you pick a single one of these proposals that you think is the worst and inexcusable, and explain why?

Or is it just that you believe any form of affirmative action is bigotry??

1729097592638.png

NH is a safe as houses Dem state and will have zero impact on the final result.
New Hampshire is a weird State. The majority of people that live in Southern NH work in Massachusetts. The population base in NH is in the Southern part of the State.

The Trump faction is up North with blokes driving utes they can't afford. These idiots blame the Democrats for their $900 a month truck payment.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back