USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Found where some get their info from - Sky News Facebook.

View attachment 2145861
Therein lies the problem - sites as above will be the destination for those whose algorithms lean toward Trump.
Other sites with different views will not come up in any news feed or search for those people - how the hell do you get a balanced view ? Having said that no doubt those with purely Harris leanings will get different results..............

The amount of Sky News videos that come up in my News section of YouTube is ridiculous and I rarely even watch them. Just goes "oh this guys watches lots of US politics segments and debates, here's wall to wall Trump propaganda disguised as news".
Back when the Ukraine war started, I made the mistake of clicking on one of their vids thinking it was Sky in the UK. Damn that shit is nutso. Fortunately the algorithm didn't last long, even less than when I occasionally watched something from Fox.
A scarier algorithm for me was Meidas Touch. I saw one day not long after they started appearing, and my feed got swamped right after, from just one video. There was more at work there than simple preference predicting, like paid placements or whatever it is. Haven't watched them since.

Back when the Ukraine war started, I made the mistake of clicking on one of their vids thinking it was Sky in the UK. Damn that shit is nutso. Fortunately the algorithm didn't last long, even less than when I occasionally watched something from Fox.
A scarier algorithm for me was Meidas Touch. I saw one day not long after they started appearing, and my feed got swamped right after, from just one video. There was more at work there than simple preference predicting, like paid placements or whatever it is. Haven't watched them since.
I was reading a book a few months back about how the/ anti vax movement grew rapidly by bad actors including Russia targeting flat earthers on social media.who were already into conspiracy theories. It was an easy assignment. The algorithm worked.

I was reading a book a few months back about how the/ anti vax movement grew rapidly by bad actors including Russia targeting flat earthers on social media.who were already into conspiracy theories. It was an easy assignment. The algorithm worked.
Its as simple as '' the government is hiding/not telling you the truth ''

Therein lies the problem - sites as above will be the destination for those whose algorithms lean toward Trump.
Other sites with different views will not come up in any news feed or search for those people - how the hell do you get a balanced view ? Having said that no doubt those with purely Harris leanings will get different results..............
On Twitter you get it all

yeah, the damned algorithm was the key to the Pandora's box of social media, the apple in the garden.

Saying trump is a liar and a cheat will radicalise people to what? Vote harder for him? Try and vote twice?

What you notice here is those who support trump basically never criticise him or his policies, while those whose are on the left routinely criticise the democrats and Harris.
Can’t criticise that which doesn’t exist (policy) (sorry, the concept of a plan)

Well done. Plenty in here would not be capable of the same magnanimity.
I wonder if there is a confounder (perhaps those who supported trump also lost the most money and that’s the reason they are being welcomed back)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how these Trumpers who believe the Democratic Government are controlling hurricane behaviour will spin it if Trump is elected and even more severe hurricanes travel over the red states due to climate change. I guess they’ll find a way.
Funny thing is that in their eyes Biden is frail and incompetent yet at the same time he is able to control massive hurricanes.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back