USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight from the radical left playbook - don’t like someone’s opinion… SILENCE!!

I feel sorry for most of the posters on the SRP. You’re victims of mass psychosis formation and you don’t even realise it.

You probably think Biden beat Trump in the debate this year 😂
But you have been asked by multiple posters to post what lies she told and how she was beaten

Crickets or ignoring - which ironically is straight out of the MAGA playbook

From the bit of that clip I saw I honestly think she could have done better with that response.

IMO though, when Rita Pahini thinks Kamala did poorly we know Kamala did well on Fox and is on the right track.

Anyway would you like me to post you some hot takes form the Fox interview for your comments?

And then would you like to respond to some Trump responses in the Univision TH?

And then would you like to tell me what the hell Trump is talking about in his various word salads?

I mean to be fair and all that?
It wasnt great - a better response would have been '' who ran the poll? Fox? yeah nah Bret ''

I just watched the Fox interview. I think Fox are trying to be the generic GOP candidate who would push Trump’s case given he’s not mentally fit to do so.

Definitely she was presented with GOP talking points on a lot of issues and then two things happened

1) she changed the topic in some
case because that’s part of the game, but

2) when she tried to contextualise things I think Baier interrupted a bit too much and this also comes across as someone trying to not let strong points through.

E.g Iran, whilst it’s true sanctions lifting meant they exported more oil, he just wouldn’t let her talk about the Obama deal that Trump killed and was praised by Bibi for doing so, was also meant to normalise relations.

It wasnt great - a better response would have been '' who ran the poll? Fox? yeah nah Bret ''
Interesting how well she handled him in general although his questions and demeanour seem3d quite hostile at times.
Still it gave her time to respond to the hard questions and she did well and of course she needs to hear the hard questions and respond.

But all in all it was a massive contrast with Trump who does not handle hostile or hard questions well at all.
He called the reporter below rude lol.
He can’t handle the tough questions at all and whines he is being treated badly.
I bet we won’t hear Kamala crying and wailing on social media about being treated poorly by Braier.

This was Trump a few weeks back.

Basically Trump is an empty vessel for the Fox network to run through which explains why he’s polling better than his rambling indicate he should.
In some ways it would explain also why Biden’s decline could be hidden before blowing up at the debate. 24/7 News repackages everything

Interesting how well she handled him in general although his questions and demeanour seem3d quite hostile at times.
Still it gave her time to respond to the hard questions and she did well and of course she needs to hear the hard questions and respond.

But all in all it was a massive contrast with Trump who does not handle hostile or hard questions well at all.
He called the reporter below rude lol.
He can’t handle the tough questions at all and whines he is being treated badly.
I bet we won’t hear Kamala crying and wailing on social media about being treated poorly by Braier.

This was Trump a few weeks back.

He cant deal with women and especially women who are not caucasian .

You think the popular vote will be close??

Can you pick a single one of these proposals that you think is the worst and inexcusable, and explain why?

Or is it just that you believe any form of affirmative action is bigotry??

View attachment 2145219
I believe the point is that an ad that uses race even in a positive way MAY alienate some other voters who (in this case being not black eg Hispanic, white, Asian ) going “f u why just for them and not me”

Historical context matters. Until the mid sixties racist discrimination was still legal in America and programs like Harris' try to redress the historic and inter generational imbalances this created.

This is your problem right here - we are not in the sixties now. And we've come a long way since then.

Rear vision mirror politics won't garner many votes either here or abroad in 2024 when the average family is struggling to make ends meet.

Idealogical myopia to say the least.

Hahaha. Whose reviews are you watching or listening or reading? She literally dodged every question, couldn’t give a direct answer, and blamed the last 3.5 years on Trump, despite him being completely out of any office and Harris being VP.

Her performance on Fox was embarrassing. And considering she knocked back a request to debate Trump on Fox a couple of months ago, one can only assume her campaign advisors put her on Fox now out of desperation. She’s way behind in betting markets and will slide further behind after the last 24 hours.

Nailed it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back