USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

So because a person doesn’t kiss ass to get on a MSM network they suddenly are discredited? I’d argue their opinions are more valid being regular American people and not some shill that toes the line of CNN.

Tim Pool gets more views and does more research than your Joy Reid’s, Maddows, Stelters that you idolise.

Yeah but you and Tim Pool both worship a billionaire sex pest.

I really don't think you should be dishing out character assessments.

Straight from the radical left playbook - don’t like someone’s opinion… SILENCE!!

I feel sorry for most of the posters on the SRP. You’re victims of mass psychosis formation and you don’t even realise it.

You probably think Biden beat Trump in the debate this year 😂
Do you know who wants to silence people if he doesn’t like someone’s opinion? Trump.
And no, Dems know Trump came over better at that debate. It is easy to appear in command and bluff for pathological liars. My sister is one , I know them well.

But answer this, who won the Kamala Trump debate?
What do you think of Trump’s Univision Town Hall responses to serious questions?

Last edited:
It does get tiring reading the comment section of some of these places people urging others to stock up on guns and ammo appalls me.
The comments section is my favourite part. Unbelievable but sometimes funny.

Live interviews, reports and analysis are much better live, I can then form my own opinion. As 60 seconds X sound bites are misleading at best.

Morning breakfast are at night and the others (9-12 am) on computer can still work and listen.

I didn't mean 7 days a week, I do have other things to do.
Chhose pies draft players

Yikes, Imma have to change my previous prediction of a Harris victory after this fox interview. What a trainwreck m8, fancy blaming the current "direction of the country" on a guy who's not in office... when you're the VP!

Full disclosure: I haven't seen any of the interview and don't particularly care. Any update on the rumour of her going on Rogan's show? A long-form discussion with an alpha like Rogan could convince me to change my endorsement... if she can hold her own m8, if she can hold her own.

Yikes, Imma have to change my previous prediction of a Harris victory after this fox interview. What a trainwreck m8, fancy blaming the current "direction of the country" on a guy who's not in office... when you're the VP!

Full disclosure: I haven't seen any of the interview and don't particularly care. Any update on the rumour of her going on Rogan's show? A long-form discussion with an alpha like Rogan could convince me to change my endorsement... if she can hold her own m8, if she can hold her own.
Have to re read you never watched the interview on fox but have an opinion amazing but no doubt your busy with the young bub etc

How does Bigfooty think Kamala handled this question?

From the bit of that clip I saw I honestly think she could have done better with that response.

IMO though, when Rita Pahini thinks Kamala did poorly we know Kamala did well on Fox and is on the right track.

Anyway would you like me to post you some hot takes form the Fox interview for your comments?

And then would you like to respond to some Trump responses in the Univision TH?

And then would you like to tell me what the hell Trump is talking about in his various word salads?

I mean to be fair and all that?

Yeah but you and Tim Pool both worship a billionaire sex pest.

I really don't think you should be dishing out character assessments.
What, because he banged a pr0n star and then paid her to keep quiet?
Meanwhile you supported Biden who has a habit of sniffing children, and his daughter wrote in her diary that Joe showered with her at an inappropriate age.

Now you’ve got Kamala that slept with Willie Brown to advance her career. Want to learn something new? Have a listen to Harmeet Dhillon:

From the bit of that clip I saw I honestly think she could have done better with that response.

IMO though, when Rita Pahini thinks Kamala did poorly we know Kamala did well on Fox and is on the right track.

Anyway would you like me to post you some hot takes form the Fox interview for your comments?

And then would you like to respond to some Trump responses in the Univision TH?

And then would you like to tell me what the hell Trump is talking about in his various word salads?

I mean to be fair and all that?
So u said “she could have done better” and then expect me to elaborate on 3 different sources you’re about to cite?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because a person doesn’t kiss ass to get on a MSM network they suddenly are discredited? I’d argue their opinions are more valid being regular American people and not some shill that toes the line of CNN.

Tim Pool gets more views and does more research than your Joy Reid’s, Maddows, Stelters that you idolise.

Is that Tim "49 or 50 state landslide" Pool?

The guy who was being funded by Russian state media, (possibly) without knowing, is worth touting for research credentials...

What, because he banged a pr0n star and then paid her to keep quiet?

Cheated on Melania whilst doing so.

The problem of course is that he misappropriated campaign funds to pay hush money.

Normally falsifying business records is a misdemeanour in NY, but well our dopey mate the felon did so to commit a federal crime and influence an election. 12-0 went the jury.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Waiting for Nov 5.
According to trump it’s January 5th to vote!
There’s receipts in case you’re asking?🤣👍🤬
Wow Trump really blew his chance here surely.
Those questions were amazing.

I don’t think he convinced Ramiro btw!🤣

Gee, I dunno. Maybe the topic of the illegal immigrant crisis. Maybe trying to blame the direction the country is heading in on Trumo when she’s been the VP for almost 4 years. I’m not going to timestamp anything for you or anyone else. Bit rich asking a conservative to elaborate when every post I make has half a dozen laugh emojis that won’t discuss the content of the post so resort to emojis. The hypocrisy of the left.
Yeah but it's just you copying and pasting from some weirdo's Twitter feed.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back