USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't say anything about me except that I listen to trump and conclude he's an extreme isolationist, racist and narcissist.

What it says about you is that you're ok with that. That's why no one takes you seriously.
No you dont listen to Trump. You listen to what hou are fed about Trump. That is obvious and proven.

No you dont listen to Trump. You listen to what hou are fed about Trump. That is obvious and proven.
Ok then prove it. Prove he hasn't said isolationist policy concepts and fascist policy concepts.

You're tryna contextualize and hand wave it all away, 'yeah he said it but it's not what he meant'

So pick an example and explain to us all that everyone has misunderstood him and it's all just hyperbole.

We'll wait.

Ok then prove it. Prove he hasn't said isolationist policy concepts and fascist policy concepts.

You're tryna contextualize and hand wave it all away, 'yeah he said it but it's not what he meant'

So pick an example and explain to us all that everyone has misunderstood him and it's all just hyperbole.

We'll wait.
I showed you evidence before and you ignored it . Why would I bother again?

So now you don't mind killing children???

Such a weirdo.
I'm not for the party who thinks abortion is the No. 1 issue facing the US and gets 9 abortion doctors up on stage at their rally. None of whom leapt to the aid of someone having a seizure becuse they are not doctors. They are murderers.

I'm not for the party who thinks abortion is the No. 1 issue facing the US and gets 9 abortion doctors up on stage at their rally. None of whom leapt to the aid of someone having a seizure becuse they are not doctors. They are murderers.

Abortion aint the biggest policy issue democrats care about. Its maintaining democracy.

Still waiting to hear your thoughts on trump blocking immigration policy strongly supported by republicans because he wanted the border to be an issue at the election? And yet you still claim he cares about the border. How do those two things compute?

Abortion aint the biggest policy issue democrats care about. Its maintaining democracy.

Still waiting to hear your thoughts on trump blocking immigration policy strongly supported by republicans because he wanted the border to be an issue at the election? And yet you still claim he cares about the border. How do those two things compute?
It was blocked by 6 Democrats. Not Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how about you live your miserable life as you want and get the f**k out of other people’s lives. i have no time for people who think they have a right to dictate to others how to live their lives.

love it when you post the comments of dickwads. makes day.
Including Stephen Miller in a post when trying to prove you aren't racist is really showing they have no concept for irony, or just trolling the right wing.

Its been a trope for ages to use people of different races or sex to agree with their narrative, so white people can go "well a black/jew/woman agrees with my bigoted views, therefore I can't be racist and I am 100% right", as if all groups of people are monoliths.

Do they use the same logic for people who are white saying "well you know, these minorities haven't had it great we should make it better for them", as being proof that "hey this white guy said this, therefore he is right", of course they don't.

Nazi ideology isn't just about Jews, it is about identifying an out group (in this case illegal immigrants) and deporting them. Nazi's also rounded up gays, blacks, trans, disabled, mentally ill, political enemies etc etc.

Gotta say, your posting history makes you appear pretty miserable and the feeling you see yourself as a perpetual victim.

I mean in real life it maybe different and this is just some weird kink you have.
Thanks for your concern but this is hilarious coming from SRP that is the most miserable and hateful place imaginable.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back