USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for your concern but this is hilarious coming from SRP that is the most miserable and hateful place imaginable.
For you maybe. I do stand by my point if you do think its really as miserable and hateful as you claim and you keep coming back, that it must be a weird masochist kink you have.

Usually in life, if I am not enjoying something or get nothing positive out of it I don't do it. However you must believe you are getting something positive or something stimulating for you, inspite of you claiming how hateful and miserable everyone and everything is here.

For you maybe. I do stand by my point if you do think its really as miserable and hateful as you claim and you keep coming back, that it must be a weird masochist kink you have.

Usually in life, if I am not enjoying something or get nothing positive out of it I don't do it. However you must believe you are getting something positive or something stimulating for you, inspite of you claiming how hateful and miserable everyone and everything is here.
I enjoy US politics and elections.

Ahahhahhahahha

Harris pays Beyoncé 10 million to turn up to the really, in an effort to get a Trump size rally crowd. Beyoncé speaks for 3 minutes and leaves, and portions of the crowd boo Harris and exit the arena!!

Breaking the internet for the lols.
Rogan spent more time laughing directly at trumps face more than respect!👍🤣
Decades you say.

I liked the opening bit of the Rogan show where he showed The View calling Trump 'our friend' and heaping praise on him

Now he's Hitler.

Something doesnt add up.

Their views changed I guess?!👍🤦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Democrats already plan to use lethal force on US citizens. You would have seen/heard this if you had alternative sources of news.

This is not evidence the democrats are going to use lethal force on its citizens.

There's not even an allusion from Harris that she'll do so.

This is not evidence the democrats are going to use lethal force on its citizens.

There's not even an allusion from Harris that she'll do so.

We shouldn’t overlook he’s using Tim “I didn’t realise it was a Russian billionaire paying me for propaganda” Pool as a source

Trump is a fascist, and if he is elected, will immediately instal a fascistic presidential dictatorship which could rapidly spiral into civil war as he attempts to deport over 10 000 000 immigrants.

If Trump loses, he will execute his already far advanced plans to carry out coup Mark 2, using a combination of fascist paramilitary intimidation and violence, along with a barrage of prepared pseudo legal challenges, with toxic xenophobic propaganda about illegal immigrants voting. His plan entails maximum chaos, confusion and violence.

No doubt, his advisors have studied the reasons and drawn lessons ffrom the failure of his previous coup attempt, and this one will be all the more likely to prevail.

Harris, though she and Biden are well aware of Trump's plans to overthrow the Constitution and seize power even if he loses the vote, refuse to warn the population at large. Instead, she, Waltz and Obama prefer to minimise the danger by ridiculing Trump and the fascists who support him in the Republican party as a "goof? or "weird"

This is because they would be much happier to accept a Trump dictatorship than risk the possiblity of mass social protests which would inevitably erupt if the Democrats were actually to tell the population the truth, and issue a clear warning about the threat that Trump poses.

Already, the Boeing strike has sent shudders of fear through the Democrats and their accomplices in the AFL-CIO. They fear above all else an uncontrolled movement of the working class, if Boeing workers were for instance to join workers in other industries currently on strike, which would disrupt all their plans for war against Iran and Russia, by cutting supply chains and paralysing Boeing, one of the chief suppliers to Israel of lethal weaponry.

Finally, some here seem to believe that Harris is a "paragon of democracy". However, she no less than Trump is a loyal and ruthless defender of Wall Street and corporate profit

Social inequality in the US has reached grotesque levels, of such dimensions that the chasm between the financial oligarchy and the top 10% on the one hand, and the rest of the population on the other, can no longer be regulated within democratic norms.

The Democrats are a party of the CIA and the military. Harris, just like Trump, will turn to the military to intervene should mass social protests against social inequality and genocide erupt. And they will.

Trump may not be interested in killing 6 million people of the wrong race (but he would be all in on pocketing the profits of the camps).

But this guy? He most likely has wet dreams about doing so. (yeah and I know he is jewish, can still be a murderous facist wishing to kill Muslims, Blacks etc)

View attachment 2153082
Steven Miller, Joseph Goebbels reincarnate.
IMG_4555.jpeg
Disinformation queens, dangerous men.

We shouldn’t overlook he’s using Tim “I didn’t realise it was a Russian billionaire paying me for propaganda” Pool as a source
The bill is real numb skull. Doesn’t matter if Tim Pool tells the news or bloody Waleed Ali.

Geez ya gotta laugh at the lunatic leftists that dismiss real events based on who reports it. You must have an IQ of sub 90.

I get the feeling that ReidBetweenTheLines and Stokey have a belief that what trump says is hyperbole and / or taken out of context.

Ok, may possibly be, none the less do you really want those waters tested?

The main reason I may seem 'over reacting' to you is that IF trump is true to his word then he wants the US isolated from the rest of the world.

That's really phuqin bad for the liberal democratic alliance IF trump is true to his allusion. Super bad for us.

Yeah I get that Harris low bar and 'left' (subject to opinion of course), but to think (if that's what you're thinking) that Harris is some sort of irrational lefty and will favour minority groups at the detriment of the majority is also hyperbole.

So, do tell us what you really think.

Do you really believe trump is over blowing his rhetoric and do you really believe that harris is an enemy of Jan and Joe public?

The bill is real numb skull. Doesn’t matter if Tim Pool tells the news or bloody Waleed Ali.

Geez ya gotta laugh at the lunatic leftists that dismiss real events based on who reports it. You must have an IQ of sub 90.

What you posted didn’t suggest what you thought it did, that Kamala was going to use the military against her own people.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back