Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So a mechanic who now remembers after getting a call from Borce.
maxresdefault.jpg

Assuming this ever makes it court the Police/Crown will have to prove what has happened and given the time lag/lack of physical evidence do it in a part circumstantial part sequential manner. ie. Point A was the background led to B led to Crime led to action D led to E thus we can conclude Beyond Reasonable Doubt this is the most and only reasonable chain of events to have occured.

This whole cluster fu** with ACA finding people at the Grave Site, Mechanics changing their story, Leaked footage of a Merc driving somewhere but no vision of the driver, Police Links etc will mean all the Defence will have to do is throw one of the many loose spanners provided to them in the works and the whole thing unravels.

Nearly need to do a Reset. Treat like a Cold Case and say right here is what we know (the basics) and we are starting all over again.

Turning into a Lloyd Rayney type of saga. His defence will be loving it if it ever gets to trial. How stupid are the Police though? If he isn't going to say anything under questioning from detectives he's hardly going to go running to them when there's an article in a newspaper. OH THE HEADLINE HURT MY FEELINGS SO BAD, JUST STOP IT, IT WAS ME!!!!

I find it incredible in the current day and age of scientific collection that these crimes can go unresolved. Has science now become a burden in these investigations? Science can prove certain relationships between the person(s) and their potential involvement but it can equally be used to present doubt to a jury.

I find it incredible in the current day and age of scientific collection that these crimes can go unresolved. Has science now become a burden in these investigations? Science can prove certain relationships between the person(s) and their potential involvement but it can equally be used to present doubt to a jury.

How thou. The body wasn't discovered until a year after KR was first missing. There is a limit to what science can do. Even then I don't think it is the conclusive be all and end all it is made out to be. Certain steps have to be followed without error and very deliberately before it can be considered reliable.

How thou. The body wasn't discovered until a year after KR was first missing. There is a limit to what science can do. Even then I don't think it is the conclusive be all and end all it is made out to be. Certain steps have to be followed without error and very deliberately before it can be considered reliable.

I think I have read before that a trace is always left, it could be from your body, there body, vegetation that's unique to an area etc. Much like the Rayney case here in WA the suspicion is falling directly at the partners feet however their is nothing there other than circumstantial stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole world knows he did it, now it’s up to the police and prosecution to prove it in court.

Hopefully the evidence they have gathered sticks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Back