Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

and he went for a drive....the cops must be getting closer to finding an answer

News Corp Australia reported Mr Ristevski has told detectives he had forgotten to mention that he had driven his wife's 2004 Mercedes-Benz coupe that day, saying he had taken it for a drive to test a faulty fuel gauge.

and he went for a drive....the cops must be getting closer to finding an answer
and he hits a bump and the cars fixed

giphy.gif

I would assume the Mercedes would have an onboard computer that might log any errors with the fuel gauge so the Police could probably follow that up.

In any event it's a wise decision for him to get a lawyer.

Surely people realise you ditch your phone first nowadays.

Exactly.

Run the battery right down to near zero. in the morning of the disappearance call someone, let the phone die. then ring that person on the land line to continue/finish the conversation, apologize and say phone battery died..ha ha ha. Then leave on charge all day. Provides an alibi for the phone with someone not connected to the case.

He seems to have made several basic mistakes. Taking his mobile phone. Using Citylink and using his own car...silly boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be her husband, but I'm still not sure about her son, i have heard so many things that doesn't match with the reality, seems to be so strange..

This case is a discrace. Why hasn't everybody in that family been arrrested? Cuff up the Husband and give him a tough interrogation for 24 hours and he'll confess.

you do realize we live in a state where you need evidence to be arrested/charged?

Bring him in for questioning, not my problem if he falls over a few times due to being drunk and ends up covered in bruises and with a confession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Back