Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring him in for questioning, not my problem if he falls over a few times due to being drunk and ends up covered in bruises and with a confession.
I see what you're trying to say, but I take offence to that. Besides, if there was a confession, the I/V would be thrown out at court as being inadmissible. You can't I/V someone who is drunk.

I see what you're trying to say, but I take offence to that. Besides, if there was a confession, the I/V would be thrown out at court as being inadmissible. You can't I/V someone who is drunk.

Does that include wives? Because I sure as shit would prefer if my wife asked me questions about my night out when I was sober and can come up with a good reason as to why I was Kittens...

Are we getting closer to an arrest being made?

Key piece of evidence sent to the US in bid to find murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski

48a06f47a6520f62d835f8570347178a

David Hurley, Herald Sun
an hour ago

48a06f47a6520f62d835f8570347178a

A KEY piece of evidence has been sent to the United States in the hope that technical experts there can crack the case of the disappearance of Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski.

As the search for Mrs Ristevski enters its fifth month, the Herald Sun can reveal that Victoria Police has sent a potentially important piece of evidence to an expert in the US.

Detectives have also re-examined hundreds of hours of closed circuit television footage in their efforts to discover what happened to her.

Investigators have also recently spoken to the 47-year-old’s husband, Borce Ristevski, but he has not been formally interviewed again.
Extensive searches of terrain northwest of Melbourne — both on land and from the air — have failed to unearth any significant clues.

Police believe that Mrs Ristevski probably met with foul play and that her body was then hidden.

In the last week, they have spoken to her stepson, Anthony Rickard, as they seek to iron out details of his account of his dealings with her.

It is understood that police do not believe that Mr Rickard had any involvement in her disappearance.

Mrs Ristevski vanished without a trace on June 29.

Her husband has told police she left their Avondale Heights home for a walk to “clear her head” after a row over money.

Her mobile phone and bank accounts have not been used since.

In late August, Missing Persons Squad detectives focused their attention on a “rural area” northwest of Melbourne.

It has been searched extensively but no clues as to the whereabouts of the missing mum have been found.

It is understood the couple’s daughter, Sarah, 21, has ceased to help police, in support of her father, who she believes has been treated unfairly.

Mrs Ristevski is described as being about 1.6m tall, slim, with shoulder-length brown hair. When last seen, she was wearing a black jacket and jeans, and was believed to have been carrying a Coach handbag and purse.

Victoria Police’s Acting Sergeant Melissa Seach said: “The investigation remains active and continuing. We will not be providing a running commentary on the case.”

full article http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...i/news-story/48a06f47a6520f62d835f8570347178a

Could be a hair sample found in his car boot or somthing that has been sent to the US for a meternal DNA test.

The DNA analysis software used in Victoria is used in a number of countries, including the US, so I doubt it'd be that.

My money would be on a device they are trying to access or recover data from. A few months back the FBI managed to crack an iPhone after Apple refused to assist them.

have a feeling, from the reports to the public, that she's still alive. they are most likely holding a lot of stuff from the public, but, i dunno. such an awkward story for those self diagnosed investigators. have this feeling, someone and a lot of officials already know something. maybe a movie gets made out of this unfortunately

The DNA analysis software used in Victoria is used in a number of countries, including the US, so I doubt it'd be that.

I deliberately named that test because in CIA i heard they don't do it in Australia.

It's like they have decided that she is dead, with absolutely no evidence at all!

Its pretty obvious she is dead.
have a feeling, from the reports to the public, that she's still alive. they are most likely holding a lot of stuff from the public, but, i dunno. such an awkward story for those self diagnosed investigators. have this feeling, someone and a lot of officials already know something. maybe a movie gets made out of this unfortunately

So the police know she's alive, but are holding that one very crucial detail back from the public? That is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because the civil use of GPS is degraded by the US Military (so no one can actually use the GPS to launch a missile to an exact spot like the military do) I suspect Vic Pol have gone to US DOD via FBI to get a proper, exact reading from the husband's phone and or any possible GPS system in the car he forgot to tell the police he went driving in...in to the area the police are searching in fact. To reduces the search zone.

Just a matter of time before they announce a 47 yo man has been arrested for the murder of KR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Back