Karmicheal Hunts first game

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't see the game but saw some highlights on TV. Looked to be ok, ran well for a few handball receives and while his delivery wasn't great he got to the right positions. Then again a highlights package can make anyone look good.

Had really bad cramps in his legs in the last quarter. Could hardly walk.
Kicking still not very good. He played better than last week, but still pretty bad.

I dont know anyone who thinks he's going to be a star from his footballing skills. He is paid a star's wages because he is an advertising gimmick, not a great , or potentially great, player. That is what the AFL is paying him big bucks for, brand exposure in a league/union state.
That was my take on it all anyway.

Yeah I wonder how GWS and Folau are feeling right about now..

wel they won today against Ainslie quite convincingly, and folau wasnt awful by media accounts.

It was also a better afternoon for Folau, who had failed to win a single disposal last week, prompting speculation he was soon to return to NRL ranks.

The 22-year-old saw out a slow, but steady session in defence for the whole of the afternoon and managed a handful of effective disposals.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/g...hes-first-points/story-e6frf9if-1226036523342

Remove this Banner Ad

Karmicheal Hunts first game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back