Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

IF you are on Social Media. Yeah, Pretty Much. Does not just happen to Professional Athletes
Well I think we on BF can be better than that.
You know from personal experience what it feels like when people post unsavoury or upsetting stuff.
Kirbs can't defend himself on here, so I guess it's up to us Mods.

You know from personal experience what it feels like when people post unsavoury or upsetting stuff.

Well I guess then it's up to you Guys to Delete anything you think is over the top

What are you? Some kinda virtual Kayle Kirby police patrol!?

GWh9wHR.jpg

All jokes aside, people who attack others over the internet have nothing better to do with their lives and are insecure within themselves so they take it out on others. (Okay so maybe it wasn't the best idea to start this post with a joke that contradicts this) :p

....It's pretty low to verbally insult someone over the internet when you have nothing to do with their personal lives and know nothing about their situation.

I feel for KK, and I'm sure there is many personal things he is dealing with right now which are NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AND NEVER WILL BE.

Now if all the bullying and hatred could end right there at that last full stop, then I'd love you guys forever. But someone's going to come in with a smartass comment eventually. And I respect you and the rest of the mod team for doing what you do. It's a thankless job and you're basically volunteers and you're all not perfect sometimes (nobody is), but you do a great job at keeping personal attacks where they're not deserved to a minimum as well as being fair and balanced at the same time.

So cheers to that and let's all imagine how many goals KK can kick when he's a regular starter in a few years time?! C'mon guys, kid has skills, let's get behind him instead of being fuelled by hatred and jealousy. <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you? Some kinda virtual Kayle Kirby police patrol!?

GWh9wHR.jpg

All jokes aside, people who attack others over the internet have nothing better to do with their lives and are insecure within themselves so they take it out on others. (Okay so maybe it wasn't the best idea to start this post with a joke that contradicts this) :p

....It's pretty low to verbally insult someone over the internet when you have nothing to do with their personal lives and know nothing about their situation.

I feel for KK, and I'm sure there is many personal things he is dealing with right now which are NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AND NEVER WILL BE.

Now if all the bullying and hatred could end right there at that last full stop, then I'd love you guys forever. But someone's going to come in with a smartass comment eventually. And I respect you and the rest of the mod team for doing what you do. It's a thankless job and you're basically volunteers and you're all not perfect sometimes (nobody is), but you do a great job at keeping personal attacks where they're not deserved to a minimum as well as being fair and balanced at the same time.

So cheers to that and let's all imagine how many goals KK can kick when he's a regular starter in a few years time?! C'mon guys, kid has skills, let's get behind him instead of being fuelled by hatred and jealousy. <3

I 100% agree. My Mum Copped that this week. She was helping a Charity but she was told to stop what she was doing because some Dumb Chick made shit up about her:mad:

I 100% agree. My Mum Copped that this week. She was helping a Charity but she was told to stop what she was doing because some Dumb Chick made shit up about her:mad:

It's always the ones doing the most for society that cop the most hate because there is a lot of jealousy towards them and jealousy breeds hatred.

There are pathetic people out there that see people doing a lot of good things and try to stop that because they feel so insecure in themselves that they themself can't do the things others are doing.

The person that made shit up about your Mum is just upset that she's not a kind hearted person like your Mum is and she is upset that she doesn't have the capabilities to dedicate her life to helping others like your Mum is doing.

Now of course I don't know if the stuff that this so called 'dumb chick' said about your Mum is true or not, because I have no way to prove that. But I don't expect you to lie about your Mum so let's just say that this woman actually did try to bring your Mum down then I reckon that she's jealous of your Mum's position as a Charity Worker and obviously tried to bring her down out of pure jealousy. I think it's an absolutely vile act for someone to do this because it just shows how weak of a human being they are. Instead of devoting time into finding ways to disrespect others we should use that time to improve ourselves.

It takes a special person to do charity work and constantly deal with many things as well as the bullshit that comes their way. I could never have the drive and determination to do it but I admire the ones that dedicate their time doing it.

Respect to your Mum. Is she still doing the charity work or was she just told to stop and that's it? If so then that's ****ed because for her to be told to stop due to what one single person has said is very wrong.

It's always the ones doing the most for society that cop the most hate because there is a lot of jealousy towards them and jealousy breeds hatred.

There are pathetic people out there that see people doing a lot of good things and try to stop that because they feel so insecure in themselves that they themself can't do the things others are doing.

The person that made shit up about your Mum is just upset that she's not a kind hearted person like your Mum is and she is upset that she doesn't have the capabilities to dedicate her life to helping others like your Mum is doing.

Now of course I don't know if the stuff that this so called 'dumb chick' said about your Mum is true or not, because I have no way to prove that. But I don't expect you to lie about your Mum so let's just say that this woman actually did try to bring your Mum down then I reckon that she's jealous of your Mum's position as a Charity Worker and obviously tried to bring her down out of pure jealousy. I think it's an absolutely vile act for someone to do this because it just shows how weak of a human being they are. Instead of devoting time into finding ways to disrespect others we should use that time to improve ourselves.

It takes a special person to do charity work and constantly deal with many things as well as the bullshit that comes their way. I could never have the drive and determination to do it but I admire the ones that dedicate their time doing it.

Respect to your Mum. Is she still doing the charity work or was she just told to stop and that's it? If so then that's ****** because for her to be told to stop due to what one single person has said is very wrong.

Yeah. She still does her Charity work as she loves it. I also really enjoy helping her do it too:D

Yeah she was Just Pathetic and She just needs to get a Life.

Sadly there are tones on the Internet Like Her

Yeah. She still does her Charity work as she loves it. I also really enjoy helping her do it too:D

Yeah she was Just Pathetic and She just needs to get a Life.

Sadly there are tones on the Internet Like Her

So good to hear, and respect to you for helping out mate. Sounds like you two got a good thing going! :D

Yes unfortunately it's a lot easier to be an arseh*le on the internet because you're hiding behind a screen and it's hard for people to find who you are in real life. Whereas if you're an arseh*le directly to someone in real life then there's a lot more consequences involved and your identity as an arseh*le is known to everybody.

Never mind Kale.
He'll be fine. I think he will, anyway....

What's with the wholesome Crocker lad going all tattooed up?

Each to their own, but is there a Collingwood rule to ink up?

Whats people's mums git to do with kayle kirby?? Kinda confused

Just joining the dots here, but what I am getting is that KK was linked to TDs mum who was doing a fundraiser for One Nation and some chick called Pauline kicked up a fuss and said it wasn't appropriate that TD was so obsessed with stalking KK

Disclaimer: The above is a fake news

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back