Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it tells us his family doesn't likely have Fox at home, not sure it tells us too much more.
And they wanted a Parma for dinner? Nothing wrong with that.
A good Parma, can't knock that

I saw him at the game on Thursday night with a couple of other players.
Seemed normal and happy to me.
Won't bother reading what has been said about him here.

In all honesty he probably went home for christmas and let the bad habits crawl back in and overdid it, hes not the first player for it to happen too (Williams and Motlop in recent times) and probably wont be the last. He seems to have really found some friends and started to find his place in a completly different place than country victoria. Heres hoping all further talk is about his ripping form and improved fitness.

Hope we don't cut him.

Surely we give him at LEAST a year to get in shape and committed to the sport because he seems like a legitimate once in a while talent.

Hope we don't cut him.

Surely we give him at LEAST a year to get in shape and committed to the sport because he seems like a legitimate once in a while talent.

Who said the 3 weeks thing was True?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said the 3 weeks thing was True?

I dunno, I'm just coming into this thread after a while and seeing talk of Levi kicking him out and we might cut him?

I mean, from pics we've seen it definitely looks like he's gained some weight, which isn't good.

I dunno, I'm just coming into this thread after a while and seeing talk of Levi kicking him out and we might cut him?

I mean, from pics we've seen it definitely looks like he's gained some weight, which isn't good.

At the Moment its just a Internet Rumor

Don't get the angst regarding this bloke - not the first nor will he be the last to struggle initially with the ever-increasing demands of being an AFL footballer.

He's been on the list for 3 months... far too little time to get carried away with his prospects.

Ultimately it's a simple equation - either he knuckles down and does the work and he may well survive & thrive, or he doesn't and he'll be gone.
We don't have enough indigenous players on the list IMO so I really hope he makes it, but it's a cutthroat environment.

Is it true he got kicked out of Levi's house because he ate all the 2 minute noodles? Chicken, beef, that other flavour...

BLASPHEMY!!!
Oriental is the greatest flavour of any food that's ever existed on the planet!

So No Rumor's Aloud?
It's hard enough for a guy like Kirby to adjust to an AFL lifestyle without unfounded rumours being posted about him too Dave. We want him to succeed, not get disheartened if he hears of fans talking shit about him.

It's hard enough for a guy like Kirby to adjust to an AFL lifestyle without unfounded rumours being posted about him too Dave. We want him to succeed, not get disheartened if he hears of fans talking shit about him.

Well Rumors are very hard to Stop Sadly.

That why they should be told not to go on Social Media

Well Rumors are very hard to Stop Sadly.

That why they should be told not to go on Social Media
Players do get media and social media training.

Don't know how you think trying to implement a social media ban helps anything.

People need to think before posting anything on social media and take some personal responsibility for their own words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back