Kdfl - 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was reported by the umpires sparra and we had a bloke video taping the match which clearly shows the mellee..

mate the video carnt be play at the hearing.......

Ardy wanted it more the VT when it came the hard ball gets VT were not interested.. Keego is a good running player for us he was due back nexted week after injury but now the report he will get no less than 3weeks i reckon:confused:

The game was played in good spirits there was alot of push and shove but that happens in any game.... And it was great to see the VT coach come in the Ardy rooms after the game as the fight was just before the final siren when things were still alittle bit heated, Great sportsman ship on his behalf.
And let me tell you Boily will not let this sh*t happen at ardy anymore. As he suspended B.Webber from the ressies and barred him from the club due to his stuff up last weekend at tally. And he will do it again to a snr or res player.

So the Streak has ended!!

Any comments from the Stanhope folk?

Or Lanky folk for that matter?

was a prety good game of footy to watch. but on the other hand lanky had a few boys that only drifted in and out of the game. when they were running hard in the third quarter and kickin goals that was when they had everyone goin flat out. stanhope had no answers up forward if they think that rooy is the answer they are a long way off. he did nothin and didnt look like doin anything. only thing he did was throw one at a bloke with his back turned. there kids are good.the new bloke they have seemed really under done but showed a couple of signs that he will be ok but dont think he is as good as they thought. once gray and a few more get back i think they will still be there or round abouts but sayin thaat lanky played without a bench in the last half. and from wat i heard on the day they are only goin to get stronger in the next month with a couple more lookin like they will be wearin the blue and gold.

any news on who the runner from ardy was
will be in a lot of trouble u would think

When are you guys gunna win one you need to win before you criticise on the other hand the bushcats are back in town

Not sure what your on about with the win 1 game when we now have won 2 the first 1 we did win was against the Bushcats in round 1 only in round 12 it will be by more than 25 points ya flogger

Not sure what your on about with the win 1 game when we now have won 2 the first 1 we did win was against the Bushcats in round 1 only in round 12 it will be by more than 25 points ya flogger

Good on you mate there will be alot stronger ardy side than the last 1 u played FLOGGER.......:D

will be in a lot of trouble u would think[/quote]

it was Kegan the runner at ardy champ and he is in sum deeeeeep deep poooooo:eek:

was a prety good game of footy to watch. but on the other hand lanky had a few boys that only drifted in and out of the game. when they were running hard in the third quarter and kickin goals that was when they had everyone goin flat out. stanhope had no answers up forward if they think that rooy is the answer they are a long way off. he did nothin and didnt look like doin anything. only thing he did was throw one at a bloke with his back turned. there kids are good.the new bloke they have seemed really under done but showed a couple of signs that he will be ok but dont think he is as good as they thought. once gray and a few more get back i think they will still be there or round abouts but sayin thaat lanky played without a bench in the last half. and from wat i heard on the day they are only goin to get stronger in the next month with a couple more lookin like they will be wearin the blue and gold.

will be in a lot of trouble u would think
All in all stanhope were beatn by a betta team on the day thought gordo did a good job on mitchell until gordo did his hammy then mitch kickd 4 in the last, no doubt lancy will b their abts cum septmber probably choke when it counts. ha ha, stanhope will definately be their when it counts we had, zac, hally, george, hoota, kernel, brock, grints, and alex orielly all out but u can only play who run out, cheers.

He was reported by the umpires sparra and we had a bloke video taping the match which clearly shows the mellee..

Ardy wanted it more the VT when it came the hard ball gets VT were not interested.. Keego is a good running player for us he was due back nexted week after injury but now the report he will get no less than 3weeks i reckon:confused:

The game was played in good spirits there was alot of push and shove but that happens in any game.... And it was great to see the VT coach come in the Ardy rooms after the game as the fight was just before the final siren when things were still alittle bit heated, Great sportsman ship on his behalf.
And let me tell you Boily will not let this sh*t happen at ardy anymore. As he suspended B.Webber from the ressies and barred him from the club due to his stuff up last weekend at tally. And he will do it again to a snr or res player.

Should get a great run in any legal action though, time to stamp out gutless thuggery from all teams at all levels. Hit hard with your eyes on the ball or get out of the game!

All in all stanhope were beatn by a betta team on the day thought gordo did a good job on mitchell until gordo did his hammy then mitch kickd 4 in the last, no doubt lancy will b their abts cum septmber probably choke when it counts. ha ha, stanhope will definately be their when it counts we had, zac, hally, george, hoota, kernel, brock, grints, and alex orielly all out but u can only play who run out, cheers.
Is this where I name the players Lancaster had missing as well, or is that only a Stanhope thing?

Should get a great run in any legal action though, time to stamp out gutless thuggery from all teams at all levels. Hit hard with your eyes on the ball or get out of the game!

You might find that it can be shown at the tribunal anyway, certainly can for investigations not 100% sure on reports.

I hope Boily doesn't let this sh*t happen anymore, but he did look a bit keen to take things a bit further when he threw away the clipboard coming off the ground.

Or maybe he just wanted to get in the rooms to tell the runner that he was barring him from the club (I'd like to see that).

And Boofaa, if you were the umpire do you think you may have red or yellow carded the full forward for his half time performance?

The good sportsmanship was shown by our Prez after the game, pity only your Prez and a handful of supporters returned the good will by coming in the rooms for a drink. Then again we didn't stay for a drink at Mooroopna last year, we wanted to, but couldn't find anyone willing to serve us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might find that it can be shown at the tribunal anyway, certainly can for investigations not 100% sure on reports.
This isnt directed to you Hanky but of course it will be used!! anything to bring down the Bushcats gets used weather the incident warranted it or not.
Sounds like Captain Catdog had his Chicken wings flapping? pointy elbows on them!!

Big game this weekend:

Undera Vs Nagambie

Both teams appear to be up and about....

Who will win and why?

Ardy back on the winners list against VT...

Ardy has a few snr players back a 2 big signing coming for the bushcats in the nextd 2weeks.

Ardy v Murch will be a cracker of a game next week........

I concur, there are two things that will happen on Saturday, the result will be close and it will be willing, and I'm glad that it's at Ardy because I think that it should provide a better atmosphere.

SPARRA

Let me guess you were just sitting in the outer drinking home brew and eating nanna's pies....
As you wouldve seen there were 2 teams out there.... I'm 100% sure that the VT players had chucked 20times more punches and did start the brawl.
Both teams are in the wrong...... But its just because it is Ardmona is why there is such a big fuss.
Corey O'Donnell was being held on each arm by VT players while another was laying into him....
I played in the game champ!!!

And it was 2 sides not 1.... but it is always our player getting reported.
Keego can fight it but still will get a week as he is the runner.
But the other Ardy player should get off.

I concur, there are two things that will happen on Saturday, the result will be close and it will be willing, and I'm glad that it's at Ardy because I think that it should provide a better atmosphere.

Well said mate and im very sure that the freo boys and huggy will stop in for a few beveee or 6. D.Freo will be the last to leave:thumbsu: as he no's were the best spot at the bar is.....:D

SPARRA

Let me guess you were just sitting in the outer drinking home brew and eating nanna's pies....
As you wouldve seen there were 2 teams out there.... I'm 100% sure that the VT players had chucked 20times more punches and did start the brawl.
Both teams are in the wrong...... But its just because it is Ardmona is why there is such a big fuss.Corey O'Donnell was being held on each arm by VT players while another was laying into him.... I played in the game champ!!!

And it was 2 sides not 1.... but it is always our player getting reported.
Keego can fight it but still will get a week as he is the runner.
But the other Ardy player should get off.

No reply due to the pathetic response above.

There are 2 sides involed but why is Ardmona always involed when there is shit like this going on

I recon that there are going to be two cracker games out there at Undera this weekend. I just recomend everyone get out the game to see country footy at its best. I believe Undera in a close one.

Tips

Ardy v Murch Be interresting. Bit of a punch on?? Murch by 30

Gig v Avenel Gig has got another chance to get a win, Gig by 5

Mez v Lanky Will be a spiteful neighbour clash, Lanky will run it out well tho, Bats by 45

Rushy v VT Will be a closer one i think. VT will struggle with the bigger bodies over there, Rushy by 15

Stanny v Tally How many out this week KDL Kings?? Be close, stanny at home by 20 points

Undera v Nagaz We've been waiting on this one for a few weeks. Both have big bodies, top spot on the line and a bit of breathing space in this early part of the season. Undera at home tho in a close one.

Tips

Ardy v Murch Be interresting. Bit of a punch on?? Murch by 30

Gig v Avenel Gig has got another chance to get a win, Gig by 5

Mez v Lanky Will be a spiteful neighbour clash, Lanky will run it out well tho, Bats by 45

Rushy v VT Will be a closer one i think. VT will struggle with the bigger bodies over there, Rushy by 15

Stanny v Tally How many out this week KDL Kings?? Be close, stanny at home by 20 points

Undera v Nagaz We've been waiting on this one for a few weeks. Both have big bodies, top spot on the line and a bit of breathing space in this early part of the season. Undera at home tho in a close one.

ardy v murch 8pts
gig v avenel 7pts
Merrigum v lanky 70pts
rushy v vt 13pts
stanny v tally 60pts
Undera v naggaz 9pts

ardy v murch 8pts
gig v avenel 7pts
Merrigum v lanky 70pts
rushy v vt 13pts
stanny v tally 60pts
Undera v naggaz 9pts

murch v ardy 1pt (game of the round... atmospheric croud)
avenel v gig 2pts(could be wrong because it is at gig and swannies are injury riddled)
gum v lanky 50pts(merrigum have struggled against the top teams but look good against the rest)
rushy v VT 33pts (got a feeling rushy better than what people think)
stan v tally (dont care)
undies v naggaz 32 pts (played em both, undera undersized backline to cope with the big ranga)

Well said mate and im very sure that the freo boys and huggy will stop in for a few beveee or 6. D.Freo will be the last to leave:thumbsu: as he no's were the best spot at the bar is.....:D

Picked it like a dirty nose :D, it's funny that there's a few more people whinging about us (also our league's Publicity Officer a fortnight ago, was a bit harsh in this regard) now because we've got a few Ardy players ATM ;).

Anyway, I'll be there early, watching all 4 games, and I predict that Murch will win 3 out of 4 (2 Netball & the Seniors by 10 points, your Reserves should beat ours easily).

Anyway here's my tips for Round 6.

Ardmona vs. MURCHISON10 points

RUSHWORTH vs. Violet Town 30 points Rushy seem to be better than most have predicted, and at their own ground are still pretty good.

STANHOPE vs. Tallygaroopna 20 points It will be more if the rumours of Aaron James return are true.

Merrigum vs. LANCASTER60 points This may look high, but Lanky are a potential grand finalist, and Merrigum will probably only fill 5 spot, and the difference between 1-2 & 5 will be self evident.

Girgarre vs. AVENEL12 points Even with all their injuries, I still think the Swans should win this one and keep Gig winless.

UNDERA vs. Nagambie 6 points this should be one of the best KDFL matches for the season, and I believe this is a good preview of a potential 2nd Semi Final or a Preliminary Final, but after seeing both sides, I still believe that Undera have a few more weapons in their arsenal compared to Nagambie, and that should reveal itself come Saturday.

Good luck on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back