KDFL - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see the inclusion of Wunghnu being beneficial to the KDFL. While it would be great for a competitive Wunghnu FNC to join the KDFL's ranks, I’m pessimistic of this happening. There’s nothing worse than seeing a senior football side lose by 300 points, and the fact they haven’t fielded any netball sides this year is even more concerning. I hate to put the boots into a struggling club, but their admission to the KDFL may just weaken the competitiveness of our league.

But that’s just my opinion.

Well you've confused the hell out of me there slim18, you want 2 clubs to fold in the O&K, but you also think people should look at the bigger picture and allow Wunghnu join the KDL as to keep people in the game:confused::confused:

Sorry Hank I 've confused myself, that was supposed to read unfortunately not hopefully. Coffee first, thinking second.......My arguement was simply to give them a chance to re invent themselves as the 4 BDFL clubs have been given in the O&K...

I just can't see the inclusion of Wunghnu being beneficial to the KDFL. While it would be great for a competitive Wunghnu FNC to join the KDFL's ranks, I’m pessimistic of this happening. There’s nothing worse than seeing a senior football side lose by 300 points, and the fact they haven’t fielded any netball sides this year is even more concerning. I hate to put the boots into a struggling club, but their admission to the KDFL may just weaken the competitiveness of our league.

But that’s just my opinion.

And I can't see GWS being beneficial to the AFL, but as my old mate Carrot would say "Don't get me started on that".

Give them a chance, put some guidelines in place ie. netballers etc. and see how they go.

And I can't see GWS being beneficial to the AFL, but as my old mate Carrot would say "Don't get me started on that".

Give them a chance, put some guidelines in place ie. netballers etc. and see how they go.

Hear .. hear the Sparra.
Waz he a sparra or did he come from a Rabbit Warren of VB in the VT?

Cheers Cob .. as you have said .. give the One Ewe a chance and HATE 'EM!! Why? Cos they wear the non conflicting jumper of this year's coming AwFuL premiership winners in 2010 .. the Magpies.. spit ..spit .. Phew .. it’s alright, I’ve now recovered. Hard for an Essendon supporter to spit that one out!!

Did you see Wunghu’s pres Steve's article in todays Shepp News.

If they stay in the piddle league .. erh ..PDFL.. north or south .. they are disappearing up their own planet (Uranus) .. which will be welcomed by the suits in the city.

Otherwise, why should not sense prevail and eliminate the bye in the KDFL.

Without getting to far in front of myself .. as a Longwood supporter. This KDFL is a fantastic place to see district footy and Wunghu DESERVE inclusion.
Like us (Longwood Leggers), we are in this league until the VCFL finally rids itself of these small town footy clubs in the future to achieve their corporate aims!!

Am I a bitter person?
No .. I just hate the undisclosed agenda of the AFL and VCFL which has been devolving over the last six to ten years to bring in the basically “American college football” structure.
Anyone with more knowledge must be ready to write .. or maybe discuss country footy verbally? :thumbsu:

Is anyone ready to give a rat's rhododendron about small town country footy?

Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:

One last thing .. flick this Storm Surfers video off the top of the this page.. or make it a footy clip. What are these net lice nits doing!

Hear .. hear the Sparra.
Waz he a sparra or did he come from a Rabbit Warren of VB in the VT?

Otherwise, why should not sense prevail and eliminate the bye in the KDFL.

Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:

One last thing .. flick this Storm Surfers video off the top of the this page.. or make it a footy clip. What are these net lice nits doing!

Stuff that... I wouldn't call it common sense. I reckon I speak for the majority of players when I say the bye is fantastic and a winner for a number of reasons and not just for players to get over niggling injuries... Every player looks forward to the bye... Footy seasons are long and demanding and most blokes aged 18 to 38 love a frothy or 2 and a bye is a fantastic opportunity to do so and do it earlier than 5pm on a Saturday

Have to agree with you there Bodzy, as another player the bye definately comes in handy for all the reasons above.

Yep agree, although I'm sure that if Wunghnu came in we'd still have two byes throughout the year, either through general byes or split rounds.

Sammy Laporta would get 100 goals a few games earlier with the inclusion of Wunghu.!

Like the other boys, I love the bye. Good to watch other games of footy and relax and rest the body. I believe if a club can provide a side that can compete and improve the overall standard and bring a good culture to a league then they should be welcome, by the sounds of it they have it all in front of them.

Sammy Laporta would get 100 goals a few games earlier with the inclusion of Wunghu.!
Like the other boys, I love the bye. Good to watch other games of footy and relax and rest the body. I believe if a club can provide a side that can compete and improve the overall standard and bring a good culture to a league then they should be welcome, by the sounds of it they have it all in front of them.

Love is a wonderful thing Tigger

Love is a wonderful thing Tigger[/QUOTE

I love lining up next to him, you're pretty confident in the forward line when his about and we compliment eachother well. I think besides the Nagambie game we lost the other one against Lancy we got rolled by 9 points he didnt have the impact he normally does, that wont happen again.

Love is a wonderful thing Tigger[/QUOTE

I love lining up next to him, you're pretty confident in the forward line when his about and we compliment eachother well. I think besides the Nagambie game we lost the other one against Lancy we got rolled by 9 points he didnt have the impact he normally does, that wont happen again.
"nice goal Sam " says Tige " " you have nice boots " Sam replies " are they long stops ?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to James Milne from Murch, who started the day on 78 goals in the thirds, managed to kick 23 against Violet Town and notch the ton....massive effort for a kid to kick 100 goals in the 3rds, only happened twice before him in this league from what i know, once by his old man....top job Milney..:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

And, yes, that was very ordinary, and a massive waste of time for you to put your deficient brain power to work to be able to type that reply!!

Well I liked it.

Congrats to young Milne to kick 100, but I would have thought if he has been playing seniors all year, yesterday would have been a great oppurtunity not to play thirds and to concentrate on the seniors, seeing we were in round 18 where the final 5 was going to be decided.
Unless of course Murch had already conceded defeat.

Well I liked it.

Congrats to young Milne to kick 100, but I would have thought if he has been playing seniors all year, yesterday would have been a great oppurtunity not to play thirds and to concentrate on the seniors, seeing we were in round 18 where the final 5 was going to be decided.
Unless of course Murch had already conceded defeat.

I'd say that, being 2 games plus massive percentage behind with 3 games to go, that the cue may have understandably been put in the rack - our last chance was the last 2 weeks, not really this week.
Considering the thirds are un-defeated, and we've been playing 5-6 of them a week in seniors, i think it might be a good decision to have them finally concentrate on trying to win a flag.

I'd say that, being 2 games plus massive percentage behind with 3 games to go, that the cue may have understandably been put in the rack - our last chance was the last 2 weeks, not really this week.
Considering the thirds are un-defeated, and we've been playing 5-6 of them a week in seniors, i think it might be a good decision to have them finally concentrate on trying to win a flag.
Thats crap, your supporters didnt think the year was over, neither did your commitee.If VT lose the last 3 games and you win them then percentage wouldnt have mattered.Perhaps the paid players and the award winners should give the money back if you all thought the cue was put away.You never stop striving for finals until mathematically it is not possible. NOW you can put the cue away..

Thats crap, your supporters didnt think the year was over, neither did your commitee.If VT lose the last 3 games and you win them then percentage wouldnt have mattered.Perhaps the paid players and the award winners should give the money back if you all thought the cue was put away.You never stop striving for finals until mathematically it is not possible. NOW you can put the cue away..

Well said :thumbsu:

I'm not on the selection committee mate, i was making an assumption as to what they may have been thinking last Thursday night by leaving thirds out of the seniors....

I also don't know what every player is thinking as they head out onto the ground. Whilst I understand your point on always striving for finals etc, I also know that our supporters are realists and don't live in a fairly land where miracles always come true, which you may by the sounds of it.

When talking seriously about footy on here (amongst the sh1t stirring), I would much rather be realistic than bullsh1t about our chances of winning 3 in a row and VT losing all three, I think VT would deserve a bit more credit than that also, from what I saw on Saturday any one of the top 5 can win the flag.

We had our chances this year and buggered up, simple. All of the top 5 are deserving of being there this year.

I'm not on the selection committee mate, i was making an assumption as to what they may have been thinking last Thursday night by leaving thirds out of the seniors....

I also don't know what every player is thinking as they head out onto the ground. Whilst I understand your point on always striving for finals etc, I also know that our supporters are realists and don't live in a fairly land where miracles always come true, which you may by the sounds of it.

When talking seriously about footy on here (amongst the sh1t stirring), I would much rather be realistic than bullsh1t about our chances of winning 3 in a row and VT losing all three, I think VT would deserve a bit more credit than that also, from what I saw on Saturday any one of the top 5 can win the flag.

We had our chances this year and buggered up, simple. All of the top 5 are deserving of being there this year.

I didn't see it, but from all reports the VT Murch game got a pretty good rap on wintv news.

Apparently the son of a very good looking man featured prominently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back