KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Who's safety? I was of the belief there was a lot of Ardmona folk in front of the changerooms hurling abuse and making threats which led to the law being called in :confused: This whole investigation thing could go on for a while. How bad are we travelling when alledged taunts by bloody 15 year old kids has led to an experienced man in his 40's to flip out and bring uneeded bad press to a great little comp.

Would love to know the content and the exact taunts/sledging that caused all of this (it had wanna be good) Maybe he is hard done by and every KDFL club just has it in for Mr. Meka

He didn't leave early for his safety, but for his cowardice. A coward who throws a punch and runs away squealing.

The Albanian community know he is using alleged racist taunts because of the PC nature.

Calling someone a fat pig isn't racist, it is the truth.

Apart from his relations, all other Albanian Australians hate his guts.

Who's safety? I was of the belief there was a lot of Ardmona folk in front of the changerooms hurling abuse and making threats which led to the law being called in :confused: This whole investigation thing could go on for a while. How bad are we travelling when alledged taunts by bloody 15 year old kids has led to an experienced man in his 40's to flip out and bring uneeded bad press to a great little comp.

Would love to know the content and the exact taunts/sledging that caused all of this (it had wanna be good) Maybe he is hard done by and every KDFL club just has it in for Mr. Meka

Doona, I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned, but the boys were calling him Straunie, and basically having a go at him about the ledgends game.

Those boys where playing their first games for the club and didn't know him, except that he was on the ledgends game. They did not know about any ethnic ties he may of had, just the fact that the only kick he got was a pass from Straunie.

Mind you I called him a Hippo. It was in the third quarter when he got a free kick after being outmarked and having a whinge to the umpire. It was directly in front of the bar and he turned and showed the crowd the ball. Now this is a bloke that hit these kids (and I seen it with my own eyes) for calling him Struanie. Yet I called him a Hippo and he didnt do a thing. But then again, Im over 18 and a nice round (emphasis on round) 96 kgs.

;)
Doona, I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned, but the boys were calling him Straunie, and basically having a go at him about the ledgends game.

Those boys where playing their first games for the club and didn't know him, except that he was on the ledgends game. They did not know about any ethnic ties he may of had, just the fact that the only kick he got was a pass from Straunie.

Mind you I called him a Hippo. It was in the third quarter when he got a free kick after being outmarked and having a whinge to the umpire. It was directly in front of the bar and he turned and showed the crowd the ball. Now this is a bloke that hit these kids (and I seen it with my own eyes) for calling him Struanie. Yet I called him a Hippo and he didnt do a thing. But then again, Im over 18 and a nice round (emphasis on round) 96 kgs.
only 96 kg mappo come on tell the truth u missing a 1 in front of that 9

Any reports on the investigation thus far?

Havent heard any as yet Doona,but given what we have heard what do you think the outcome will be,guilty or not guilty,if guilty what penalty..

Hard to say without hearing the Ardmona defence, but if it is as reported that he (meka) has basically thrown all the toys outa the pram due to some childish comments from mere cheeky teenage boys then some form of suspension has to be handed down as he has overstepped the line in getting himself in such a situation initially let alone physically assaulting them as alledged.

Unsure of the KDFL's history or precedents re: tribunals/investigations etc so Id be more guided by those with similar experiences to give up their views. Remind us of what happened with that Stanhope thing a year or two ago and was the outcome?

Havent heard any as yet Doona,but given what we have heard what do you think the outcome will be,guilty or not guilty,if guilty what penalty..

I don't think anyone can predict the outcome even if the investigation finds he has a case to answer then u still have to get the KDL kangaroo court to sift through the evidence and somehow find the right outcome. Don't hold your breath if u think this is where Meka finally gets outed!!. I hope a couple of high profile people who have said on this thread that they seen Meka throw a punch at the teenager/s step up and give evidence.

I reckon I can predict an outcome. The weak as p!ss KDFL tribunal/executive won't do a damn thing about it. The sad thing is that when Perry Meka finally does retire (for real) he won't be remembered as a guy who has kicked 100 goals in a season so many times, or won the goal kicking or how many flags he has won or goals he has kicked, he will be remembered for the sooky, dummy spitting, whinging fat ass clown that he is. It's an absolute disgrace to himself, his family and the Albanian community that he continually hides behind 'racial abuse' as a defence every time he whacks a kid. For someone who has been around as long as him he should by now have a thick enough skin and be able to pull his head in whenever he cops a bit over the fence. And besides - who cares if the people abusing him are intoxicated - since when has this been justification for belting someone. Perry - retire now and never come back. Your club and the league will be better for it. Use whatever excuse you want just go and let the rest of us get on with footy.

I reckon I can predict an outcome. The weak as p!ss KDFL tribunal/executive won't do a damn thing about it. The sad thing is that when Perry Meka finally does retire (for real) he won't be remembered as a guy who has kicked 100 goals in a season so many times, or won the goal kicking or how many flags he has won or goals he has kicked, he will be remembered for the sooky, dummy spitting, whinging fat ass clown that he is. It's an absolute disgrace to himself, his family and the Albanian community that he continually hides behind 'racial abuse' as a defence every time he whacks a kid. For someone who has been around as long as him he should by now have a thick enough skin and be able to pull his head in whenever he cops a bit over the fence. And besides - who cares if the people abusing him are intoxicated - since when has this been justification for belting someone. Perry - retire now and never come back. Your club and the league will be better for it. Use whatever excuse you want just go and let the rest of us get on with footy.

He even takes on fellow Albanian-Australians for the most petty of things. He is a ********. Look at his Dad, there is another one.

Massive recruit, when you consider that he played 6+ seasons of AFL footy, while Damien Yze played none, and Yze tore the comp apart and won a flag off his own boot in 2002.. Just makes the whole season more interesting.. You'd back Bodzy to stitch him up, wouldn't ya ;) Obviously he comes with a chequered history, but can't doubt his talent. looking forward to seeing him in action.

Would happily pass up that opportunity thanks Tav to someone with a little more size....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are the line-ups looking for Sundays big clash at Violet Town, and more importantly hows the surfaced handling all this rain - will it be a hard fought low risk slog, or will both sides try and take the other on despite the forecast of a wet track?

a legend of our game deserves to be shown more respect,weak scumbags behind the goals potting him every week. enough is enough. weak c**** like yourselves on big footy. real tough behind a computer screen.

i have been to hundreds of his game and he cops nothing but abuse every game.

you are all redneck racists. go have another beer and a pie you bocco ******s.

ill leave you with this, how would you feel copping this abuse week in weekout??

So fat Perry is your uncle eh?

Hope you are not as gutless as him with that abusive post you sent me as it appears below.

Yesterday, 17:20
nick9
BigFooty Newbie

Club: Melbourne
****ta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know who u r.
ill catch up with u tonight.
and punch the **** out of u.
and thats a promise.
bag my cousin and uncle .
watch your back ****er.

A couple of weeks ago page 304 disappeared overnight. Most of the entries on this page were fom nick9 and they were in a similar vein to that sent to Sheppboy - abusive, threatening and personal. This goal square goon is a disgrace, but he is exaclty what you would expect from a member of fat boys cheer squad. You probably will need to watch your back sheppboy, because if nick is anything like perry, he wont be facing you when he tries to hit you.

Just trying to get a handle on how meka is Nick's cousin and uncle. There used to be a song that went..."your daddy aint your daddy but your daddy dont know". I suspect nick gets very confused on fathers day.

Lancaster 12.11 (83) d. Yea 0.4 (4)
Rushworth 12.11 (83) d. Avenel 9.5 (59)
Ardmona 32.11 (203) d. Murchison 3.4 (22)
Tallygaroopna 10.12 (72) d. Girgarre 2.6 (18)
Nagambie v Undera
Violet Town v Stanhope

Meka kicked 18 goals. That would please a lot of people on here.:D

Lancaster 12.11 (83) d. Yea 0.4 (4)
Rushworth 12.11 (83) d. Avenel 9.5 (59)
Ardmona 32.11 (203) d. Murchison 3.4 (22)
Tallygaroopna 10.12 (72) d. Girgarre 2.6 (18)
Nagambie v Undera
Violet Town v Stanhope

Meka kicked 18 goals. That would please a lot of people on here.:D

Gotta give it to him I spose, he may be a lot of things according to these pages but he'd be close to a certainty of kicking yet another ton and winning another comp goalkicking title.

Gotta give it to him I spose, he may be a lot of things according to these pages but he'd be close to a certainty of kicking yet another ton and winning another comp goalkicking title.

He may kick goals but as a human being he is a shocker.

But it says a lot about the standard of a comp when a 45 year old man carrying 40 extra kilos can still play.

He may kick goals but as a human being he is a shocker.

But it says a lot about the standard of a comp when a 45 year old man carrying 40 extra kilos can still play.

Why knock the comp? We don't dont claim to be a major league, and there would be a couple of GVL teams that would be of a similar standard.

well done PEZ 18 goals:thumbsu:. 2 all u people reading this if u had him at your club u would b licking his a**

well done PEZ 18 goals:thumbsu:. 2 all u people reading this if u had him at your club u would b licking his a**

If he were at my club we would not be licking his arse it would have been kicked many a year ago and he would have been told to leave. Who cares how many he kicks. He is an absolute tool and bad for the league and for the game for that matter.

Why knock the comp? We don't dont claim to be a major league, and there would be a couple of GVL teams that would be of a similar standard.

I wouldn't think there'd be any GVFL teams of a similar standard. There might be a couple of clubs struggling at the moment but I think they'd have the wood over any KDL sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back