KDFL June 07 -August 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

i not a smart man, but my momma always said " if someone is giving you hard time if you ignore it it will go away" Getting on this forum and trying to stick up for a bloke who has got a pretty bad rep is as hard as trying to piss with toliet seat down. its a messy sitution to be in, and the misses will knock ya block of for it.

Do VT have anyone to come into the side from yesterday, Bo Harrison would be one, what about Walker, was a whisper going around that he has a crack in his hip and might have to pull the pin on the season?

Mate he would have to step up anyway

Rushy's win yesterday proberly represents the even nature of the competition and puts the pressure on Undera a bit would be interesting to see both clubs run home. Anyway have a run down on their game?

Rushy's win yesterday proberly represents the even nature of the competition and puts the pressure on Undera a bit would be interesting to see both clubs run home. Anyway have a run down on their game?

rushy just wanted the pill more than vt did, their intensity right from the word go till the finish killed violet town. rushy won a lot more of the centre clearances which set it up, nearly everytime the ball entered rushys forward 50 they put scoreboard pressure on the towners which they were unnable to stop. vt can't blame this one on injuries or players out they had paul enright david muguglio as ins this week, the town were purely just out played by a well-drilled rushworth outfiit!

rushy just wanted the pill more than vt did, their intensity right from the word go till the finish killed violet town. rushy won a lot more of the centre clearances which set it up, nearly everytime the ball entered rushys forward 50 they put scoreboard pressure on the towners which they were unnable to stop. vt can't blame this one on injuries or players out they had paul enright david muguglio as ins this week, the town were purely just out played by a well-drilled rushworth outfiit!

Spot on!
There were also alot of 50-50 decisions that were given in front of rushys goals that went there way.... no excuse there though, because the first quarter we led by three points and i think rushy had 3 goals 9 behinds to our 5 goals straight. They should have been 9 goals three as a lot of them were set shots and we were very lucky....
Their third quarter was fantastic, centre clearance after centre clearance and we were just flat from before the game untill the final siren. A very deserved win for Rushy and we really let ourselves down

Just heard merry peka head has been reported , 2 charges for striking , has anyone else heard this ??? :):):)

Ardy sitin 2nd game bhind stanhope pezza leading goalkicking must b a few ppl out there gettin jelous

How many did he kick on the weekend ??
2 of his own and the rest from the ump, did you see him run, man he looked like a big over weight duck with hia arse woddle.

As for the game , not a bad game ardy ran away in the end, proves one thing but you dont like it when ya get ya own back couple gig boys dished it out and ya sooked about it, comments like ,he should be reported, ya dirty c**** , and coming from ya big men.

Good to see Huggie in the rooms for a beer after the game, the only one mind you, but then again he is a decent bloke, not sure why he plays at ardy.

Spot on!
There were also alot of 50-50 decisions that were given in front of rushys goals that went there way.... no excuse there though, because the first quarter we led by three points and i think rushy had 3 goals 9 behinds to our 5 goals straight. They should have been 9 goals three as a lot of them were set shots and we were very lucky....
Their third quarter was fantastic, centre clearance after centre clearance and we were just flat from before the game untill the final siren. A very deserved win for Rushy and we really let ourselves down
See G.Abley back in the 1s on saturday, Bodz. And the Gadget man Hayes back amongst the goals, With Abley on game 7000000 games, Hayesy would have to be getting up towards a fair tally of games also woudn't he?

sound like u gettin abit sad pezz b on 83 goals now an he 40+ y cant any1 stop him that rite he 2 good. there is alot of jelous ppl that wish they could b at ardy

sound like u gettin abit sad pezz b on 83 goals now an he 40+ y cant any1 stop him that rite he 2 good. there is alot of jelous ppl that wish they could b at ardy

You had want to hurry up and put your next post on mate, the Grade 6 kids must be out of the school PC room before 4pm.

You had want to hurry up and put your next post on mate, the Grade 6 kids must be out of the school PC room before 4pm.

Not sure mate but you must be a dew kicker, actually you probaly havent had 83 kicks in your whole career, give the catdog a break it is not his fault he cant spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure mate but you must be a dew kicker, actually you probaly havent had 83 kicks in your whole career, give the catdog a break it is not his fault he cant spell.

Pitty you and ya goons didn't get 83 kicks in your arse,maybe the club might have some decent people around it and not all thugs.

Pitty you and ya goons didn't get 83 kicks in your arse,maybe the club might have some decent people around it and not all thugs.
Think we've heard enough of the Meka saga,how about some footyI will put this up,,,

Premiers -- Ardy (back 2 back)
League medal -- H Best
Goals -- Mills to overtake a suspended Meka in the last round
Best first year player( under 20) Robbie Sidebottom

Think we've heard enough of the Meka saga,how about some footyI will put this up,,,

Premiers -- Ardy (back 2 back)
League medal -- H Best
Goals -- Mills to overtake a suspended Meka in the last round
Best first year player( under 20) Robbie Sidebottom[/quote

stanny to win the flag, not ardy,

Sounds like you are getting a bit sad. Pezz would be on 83 goals now and he is 40+ stone. u (You) cant. Anyone stop him? That's rite (right) he is 2 too good. There is (are) a lot of jealous ppl (people) that wish they could be at ardy (Ardmona)[/quote]

I think i have correctly translated Captain Catdog's attempt at English.

Captain, seeing as you have taken the trouble to steal a computor, could you now please learn to spell.

Sounds like you are getting a bit sad. Pezz would be on 83 goals now and he is 40+ stone. u (You) cant. Anyone stop him? That's rite (right) he is 2 too good. There is (are) a lot of jealous ppl (people) that wish they could be at ardy (Ardmona)[/quote]

I think i have correctly translated Captain Catdog's attempt at English.

Captain, seeing as you have taken the trouble to steal a computor, could you now please learn to spell.
computor (computer)

Yeh, I still reckon the comp's wide open myself.. We've just started to get our best side on the park, and only really have Sammy Parker, Dujon, Shaun Damon and Mark Smeaton to come back in..

As for us and Undera, I'm pretty sure we're 2 games behind them, and they have Ardy, Tally and Stanhope in the next 3 games, so if they droppped all them it'd put us back in the mix.. We have Murch, Nagambie, Merrigum and Gig, followed by what could decide the make up of the top 5, with crunch games against Undera and Tally to finish.. I honestly reckon any of the top 5 are capable of winning the big one this year, unless big Aaron James hits his straps..

Yeh, I still reckon the comp's wide open myself.. We've just started to get our best side on the park, and only really have Sammy Parker, Dujon, Shaun Damon and Mark Smeaton to come back in..

As for us and Undera, I'm pretty sure we're 2 games behind them, and they have Ardy, Tally and Stanhope in the next 3 games, so if they droppped all them it'd put us back in the mix.. We have Murch, Nagambie, Merrigum and Gig, followed by what could decide the make up of the top 5, with crunch games against Undera and Tally to finish.. I honestly reckon any of the top 5 are capable of winning the big one this year, unless big Aaron James hits his straps..

Yeah i completely agree there, it will definitely be wide open come finals time..... Ladder positions at the end of the year will be crucial and any one may beat eachother in any final, so the double chance will be worth its weight in gold!
Thanks must go to your club for the outstanding amount of people that came in after the game for a beer and a chat on saturday too Tav, it was greatly appreciated! I really rated your centre half forward Jacob Lloyd he took a heap of contested marks and Hanson was fantastic all day in the ruck. You would of been pretty happy with your return game to i'd imagine....
Who will go with Aaron James if he's on song???? So far i rate Tally as the team to look out for most after playing everyone and they are definitely in form at the moment, but if James gets going could that just be the nail in the coffin for Stanhope....

Whats goin on with VT twos have they got some new plauyers cause they are a chance for finals from no were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back