KDFL Oct 06 -Feb 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Couple going down there...........
Avenel to go better than last year........and who knows, dont turn up with your "A" game and you might find yourself in strife against the swannies

Could also find yourself in plenty of punch-ons too! have it on good authority from a friend of mine that the brother of avenels new coach has been suspended so many times that they suspended him for life. lets hope it doesnt run in the family. Because i would assume most blokes would try and back up the coach. The brother has also said to be appealing the life suspension and will be making an apperance down at avenel if successfull. Could make for some interesting viewing down at avenel in 2007!

I see a couple of Wallan veterans are off to Nagambie this season. Paddy Newell returning with David Fowler. My mail had Daffy retired or I woulda spent the 50c on a call . . . . . bugger :mad:
Bloody hell doon, the old warhorse Paddy Newell still plodding around eh! . I'd say that's one small step for man,one GIANT leap backwards for Nagambie F.C.:thumbsdown:

Could also find yourself in plenty of punch-ons too! have it on good authority from a friend of mine that the brother of avenels new coach has been suspended so many times that they suspended him for life. lets hope it doesnt run in the family. Because i would assume most blokes would try and back up the coach. The brother has also said to be appealing the life suspension and will be making an apperance down at avenel if successfull. Could make for some interesting viewing down at avenel in 2007!

And I heard from a friends cousins next door neighbour, that your full of S...

Bloody hell doon, the old warhorse Paddy Newell still plodding around eh! . I'd say that's one small step for man,one GIANT leap backwards for Nagambie F.C.:thumbsdown:

I am quite sure that the "athlete" has resigned himslef two magoos these days, but was more than handy in his day, scaring the opps ruckman.

Very scary man on the sauce too.
Punts much better on it too.

just heard some news that new tally coach Rob Osbourne had injured his knee somehow at work and could be out for some time?????? can anyone confirm this massive blow to the start of the season and poor Rob if so

And I heard from a friends cousins next door neighbour, that your full of S...

We will have to wait and see. just for your information, the new coaches brother's name is Warren Carton, was playing at Tullamarine. i think if you do a little research mate, i am infact not full of "S..." as you say.

Good luck to the swans, they may need it

is this the Patty Rattray thread or something seems that is all is talked about.........

I hear there are two new primary school teachers that have moved to nagambie one that is teaching there and another that has moved there but teaching in Tallarook anyone herd if they can play footy and if so if they are going to play for the Lakers?????

is this the Patty Rattray thread or something seems that is all is talked about.........

I hear there are two new primary school teachers that have moved to nagambie one that is teaching there and another that has moved there but teaching in Tallarook anyone herd if they can play footy and if so if they are going to play for the Lakers?????

No on both accounts, dont believe the teachers will play at Nagaz, one will be a VT . . . . and the Rattray talk doesn't dominate this thread

how can you say rattray doesnot donmiate the thread he makes up most of the posts on the previous 5 or pages and even further back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry just an observation obviously im wrong.....

So does anyone know the new blokes names i herd that one of them was thinking about staying at Violet Town but may go to Nagambie if the other one decides to play as they went to uni together.

sorry just an observation obviously im wrong.....

So does anyone know the new blokes names i herd that one of them was thinking about staying at Violet Town but may go to Nagambie if the other one decides to play as they went to uni together.

It has been mentioned earlier that Jimmy Bodycoat is teaching in Nagaz, have not heard of any other

I think the other one is origionally from Rochester but was only a seconds player then went over to Wedderburn but only managed 2 games due to trouble with shoulders.

Xman, you did well in stating that the coaches brother has been reported a couple of times, but to say he was "suspended for life" is in fact incorrect.
The fact is that at this stage Football Victoria had decided not to renew his registration, and while unable not to play while being unregistered there is no set date on when they will renew his registration.

And yourself assuming it will run in the family means that you prob lead a shallow and sheltered life. The coah can play and plays with pride discipline. Maybe you need to get out a bit more to meet people in the outside world, not just the inter breeding family that he seems to come from......where it runs in the family!

P.S. If you did your home work you will know the boy can play and if allowed to will tear this comp to shreds

i see Bullens clearance from the swans has been rejected so who knows where he will play

He will still play at Silvan mate. i think you will find a fair few clearances get rejected the 1st time they go in, but once they get to appeals everything goes through. Unless he owes the club money, which he doesnt the club dont have a leg to stand on. Bullen will be playing at Silvan in 07.

If the bats were to play a few games at the n/oval it would be a great spectacle to watch morgs kicking out to mitch on the lead, even with faz and blood it would be a high scoring game with scoring shot a plenty.

If the bats were to play a few games at the n/oval it would be a great spectacle to watch morgs kicking out to mitch on the lead, even with faz and blood it would be a high scoring game with scoring shot a plenty.
Geez, I dunno. I've been kicking it to Mitch since under 12's, you'd think he'd return the favour sooner or later.
Are you telling me I'm pencilled in for full back again?

Only a fitness issue. Mitch on the ball you at full forward now thats an interesting concept. That would probably mean that Mitch would have to train for the first time in several years.

My reference to training was if he was to be playing on ball. We all know you dont have to be fit to play FF Meka, Loveless, Irwin, Giles, list goes on. Imagine his potential...

It has been mentioned earlier that Jimmy Bodycoat is teaching in Nagaz, have not heard of any other

Yep thats very true, and that was a joke by an old mate that i mite be on the move to nagaz with footy tho.... however the other fella "Adam Little" i have been at uni with for last 4 years and he also has moved to nagaz i believe is training here and going to play. If anyone from nagambie reads this please call him "WOTZ GOIN ON" and take him out for a beer, he luvs to party that boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back