KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay hank have tongala persuaded kernel to leave the mainland as they have offerd nearly double wat he was on at stanny$$$$$$$$$$$

Not sure on that, but offering double wouldnt be off the mark as he is/was on very little at the mainland I believe. Have been told that he has got the Captaincy at Stanhope so maybe that was something to keep him there instead of the money.

Rattray 100% committed to Nagambie for season 2010.

Nagambie still hopeful of retaining the Haysom boys, but they're likely to be on the move and playing in either the GVFL or BFL, still not committed to a club at this point.
So whats happening out at Gig at the moment? Things have been quiet, had some confirmed signings early on in the piece, but not much since. Snelson and Varcoe I know of, thats about it. Any other recruits on the go?
Same with Merrigum. Word was Tom Sullivan was on the move, is this still happening? Is the Pierce, Norman deal going through?

So whats happening out at Gig at the moment? Things have been quiet, had some confirmed signings early on in the piece, but not much since. Snelson and Varcoe I know of, thats about it. Any other recruits on the go?
Same with Merrigum. Word was Tom Sullivan was on the move, is this still happening? Is the Pierce, Norman deal going through?

Dear Dog where have you been??????:D

Apparently T.Sully is training at Tatura but not gone for sure, just testing the waters for now, his prospects of playing GVFL seniors would be pretty high though. Norman is at the Gum, Pearce is a chance, not sure how keen he is. Gig a bit quiet at the moment since Varcoe and Snelson. Very early days for KDL clubs though with most yet to train yet.

whats all this norman talk with package deals all he'll do at merrigum is bulster the reserves their fwd line is pretty formidable he'd truggle to get a game at gig....no actually he would get a go there:confused:

whats all this norman talk with package deals all he'll do at merrigum is bulster the reserves their fwd line is pretty formidable he'd truggle to get a game at gig....no actually he would get a go there:confused:

I'm starting to enjoy your work Longline

With those humourus comments you'd fit nicely into the VT lineup

Surely the Gum wouldn't be paying a reserves player?

I have to say, after attending Longwood training last night for the first time under our new coach and with some of the new boys, I am very excited about what this season holds for the Redlegs. It seems as though we may REALLY be heading in a positive direction.
If the intensity of the training and the quality numbers keep on getting to Redleg stadium, I have absolutely no doubt that will make some of the Longwood haters on here eat some humble pie!

GO LEGGERS!!!

Story has it he has changed his mind and is going to Murch so he can talk poo with u after the games

Story has it he has changed his mind and is going to Murch so he can talk poo with u after the games

easy gig boys im a fan of your club, just used your lack of wins last season as an example of norman's capabilities as a recruitable item, plus i liked how rattled stanhope got a couple of seasons ago when you were lookin good pre season and the claws came out at the mainland;)

easy gig boys im a fan of your club, just used your lack of wins last season as an example of norman's capabilities as a recruitable item, plus i liked how rattled stanhope got a couple of seasons ago when you were lookin good pre season and the claws came out at the mainland;)

???????? Which season? The one where we won the flag by 90 odd points or the one after? (someone had to bite first).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avenel back into pre-season training yesterday apparantly with good numbers first session back. Young gun daniel zoch looking for a big year this year is up fit and firing!!!
Is every other side back in the swing of things yet?
Any predictions of a ladder this year?

Avenel back into pre-season training yesterday apparantly with good numbers first session back. Young gun daniel zoch looking for a big year this year is up fit and firing!!!

Think most sides are back into at now, Ardy got going this week I'm pretty sure and the Mainland are kicking off tonight.

Nagambie was back training this week, had about 25 on the track Wednesday night. Good news is that the Haysom boys are staying put which will mean the Lakers won't have lost anyone from last years side. Also great to see young Jason Shiels jogging laps for the first time since badly breaking his leg late last year.

Undera
Nagambie
Murchison
Lancaster
Girgarre
Violet Town
Stanhope
Merrigum
Avenel
Ardmona
Longwood

Bit obvious first 2 but the rest should ruffle some feathers.

Tally get underway this coming monday, Lost a couple in Jim Cullum to Tonny and Nathan Parker is playing basketball, I think most others are staying but still have quite a bit of ground to make up.

Longwood
Nagambie
Undera
Lancaster

Murchison
Stanhope
Violet Town

Girgarre
Merrigum
Avenel
Ardmona

I base the above on the good vibes coming out of Red Leg Stadium.
Go Leggers:thumbsu:

Longwood
Nagambie
Undera
Lancaster
Murchison
Stanhope
Violet Town
Girgarre
Merrigum
Avenel
Ardmona

I base the above on the good vibes coming out of Red Leg Stadium.
Go Leggers:thumbsu:
The gum have pulld of a major recruit with ky 2nds b&f winner brenton thomson headn to the gum will b a dominate ruckman in kdl, also the gums fav son manny is bak trainn the house down will b very handy if body holds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back