Kdfl Sept 05-April 06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

carntheblue&whitehoops said:
i dont know if you know the whole history on rumba since it started back in 97 but you are forgetting that they have been a very sucsessfull unit over the years. the last two seasons where they have lost the grandfinals rumba were ripped off by that crappy cgfl, voilet town and yea hosting the grandfinals is the biggets joke i have herd of, not to mention the conditions the games were played in. rumba have domminated the cgfl and were way too srong for that league. and i think that you are rating the mfl a little too highly, dont know if you have noticed but the standard has dropped a fair bit.

Yea, u r so right. NOT.. Who at Rumba will stand Brendan Parker. ??

carntheblue&whitehoops said:
rumba have domminated the cgfl and were way too srong for that league.

Get off the gear hoops - for me dominant means to win by 20 goals week in week out at home & away and win several flags over a period of time - not have a strong record at home and fail in September. Have you even followed the CGFL in recent years?

Well rumba have done well seeing though they dont pay as much as other teams and i think they will go good in the murray leauge all the boys are excited about the challenge.

kanga fan man said:
Well rumba have done well seeing though they dont pay as much as other teams and i think they will go good in the murray leauge all the boys are excited about the challenge.

I agree they will go alright in the MFL, but how do you know what other clubs have paid out?

bobthebuilder said:
Is it true that Lancaster are losing their top 3 from their B & F last year?

Cosby, can you shed some light on this? Couldn't even think who they would be...Anyone know of the reasons why? Carver and Mitchell (if they do get him), will go close to covering the 3, anyway..

i played in cgfl two years ago , shepp east paid well and Yea do also but they got alot of own talent there.

kanga fan man said:
i played in cgfl two years ago , shepp east paid well and Yea do also but they got alot of own talent there.

Can say with 100% confidence Yea pay next to nothing my friend, highest paid player in 2005 was on $150 which would be a long way short of Guthrie (Rumba), Piggott (Shepp East) to name a couple.

Guthrie doesnt get paid they got him a job with the ASHE program, and i dont think there highest player would be on $150 hard to believe...

they offered a ruckman from melbourne last year $350 a game but he didnt wana play in the cgfl. Piggott signed at Bundoora in the DVFL how do you think he will go Doona2 ?

kanga fan man said:
Guthrie doesnt get paid they got him a job with the ASHE program, and i dont think there highest player would be on $150 hard to believe...

they offered a ruckman from melbourne last year $350 a game but he didnt wana play in the cgfl. Piggott signed at Bundoora in the DVFL how do you think he will go Doona2 ?

Any ruckman woulda been a help, the bloke they rushed back from North Ballarat for the finals . . . well Solomon beat him hands down in the big one. I actually rate Dale highly, tried to get the locals at Broadford onto him but obviously they never did. Has battled knee's for 2-3 years so unless he's 100% over it all he might be restricted to the goalsquare in the future.

I heard a very interesting rumour today regarding a few Shep Swans players. Apparently these players will see how the club is going after round four and if they haven't won a game, then they will head out to play for Ardmona. The names mentioned were Rachele and four others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bradrowe#32 said:
I heard a very interesting rumour today regarding a few Shep Swans players. Apparently these players will see how the club is going after round four and if they haven't won a game, then they will head out to play for Ardmona. The names mentioned were Rachele and four others.

Wasn't one of the Rachelle's linked to Shepp East on I think the Picola League thread?

T.Perry said:
Cosby, can you shed some light on this? Couldn't even think who they would be...Anyone know of the reasons why? Carver and Mitchell (if they do get him), will go close to covering the 3, anyway..
the top three last year was jason moon, andrew parsons and matt jenkins.
moony is taking off for at least 4 months.
parso has been at all training sessions.
jenko has bought and is running a pub south of melbourne, and i doubt he'd be interested in travelling back.

cosby said:
the top three last year was jason moon, andrew parsons and matt jenkins.
moony is taking off for at least 4 months.
parso has been at all training sessions.
jenko has bought and is running a pub south of melbourne, and i doubt he'd be interested in travelling back.

So obviously nothing to worry about there for the Lancy boys. Covered Jenko with three talls Ando, White and Orr. Think Corey might just shave Moony(although is a good player) and the rest are extras. So well ahead.

hank1 said:
So obviously nothing to worry about there for the Lancy boys. Covered Jenko with three talls Ando, White and Orr. Think Corey might just shave Moony(although is a good player) and the rest are extras. So well ahead.

Carver would ******** all over Moony..

and apparently wayne o,neill issy and roy emini and the flying pizza man gino have been training with the 30 others at training this week.

wheelbarrow said:
Carver would ******** all over Moony..

No way, Moony runs harder, gets more possesions and actually tackles. The only hard ball corey has ever seen is on the billard table. Moony is a proven GV Player. Carver came off the bench for half of last season at KY

waynerudd said:
and apparently wayne o,neill issy and roy emini and the flying pizza man gino have been training with the 30 others at training this week.

As for this lot, Lanky Twos might look ok, Don't think they'll worry senior selectors too much. Maybe they could rotate, week on week off so they don't pull up to saw.

bobthebuilder said:
As for this lot, Lanky Twos might look ok, Don't think they'll worry senior selectors too much. Maybe they could rotate, week on week off so they don't pull up to saw.

You should coach 1 day Bobby Boy, your outlook is really positive and i am sure it would be very infectious to the players. !!!

wheelbarrow said:
You should coach 1 day Bobby Boy, your outlook is really positive and i am sure it would be very infectious to the players. !!!

Just calling it as it is barrow. Can you honestly say that you will be selecting those guys week in week out. All got talent agreed, but I think with the the youth that you appear to have at your club, wouldn't it be a more positive move to put your faith in those that will hopefully be around the club for 5 + years, rather than give games to guys who are now, propably no better anyway and only there for a final crack at a premiership before they retire. Again!

gino would still be a handy player. o'niel is injury prone. the other two i don't know.

subtle hustle said:
gino would still be a handy player. o'niel is injury prone. the other two i don't know.

Gino carved up Dipper Wilson when Avenel played Lancy at Rushy in the 04 prelim.

O'Neil good player, yes is injury prone and also mad as a snake, some pailings missing off the old back fence. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back