Kdfl Sept 05-April 06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

wheelbarrow said:
Gino carved up Dipper Wilson when Avenel played Lancy at Rushy in the 04 prelim.

O'Neil good player, yes is injury prone and also mad as a snake, some pailings missing off the old back fence. !!

04 you say. It's now 06 and he hasn't played since that year. According to a few of the lanky boys that was probably the only decent game he played all year. Cosby is this true.

The realistic thing is that you only have 21 spots each saturday. If Lanky does recruit who they say they are ( Mitchell, White, Orr, Andison, ) where do you play blokes like Gino and O'niell. I'm sure you don't put there existing talls out of a game ( Pell, Morgan, Thomas and Jared Thompson, Adam Thompson )

My Point being that with the stock that lanky already have, Gino and O'niell would be better served helping the twos and filling in holes in the seniors when needed. This will give there bodies a bit of a rest so that they can get to september. When was the last time O'niell played a full Season???

bobthebuilder said:
04 you say. It's now 06 and he hasn't played since that year. According to a few of the lanky boys that was probably the only decent game he played all year. Cosby is this true.

The realistic thing is that you only have 21 spots each saturday. If Lanky does recruit who they say they are ( Mitchell, White, Orr, Andison, ) where do you play blokes like Gino and O'niell. If sure you don't put there existing talls out of a game ( Pell, Morgan, Thomas and Jared Thompson, Adam Thompson )

My Point being that with the stock that lanky already have, Gino and O'niell would be better served helping the twos and filling in holes in the seniors when needed. This will give there bodies a bit of a rest so that they can get to september. When was the last time O'niell played a full Season???

I did not know he hadnt played since then, it would not surprise me that was his best game for the year.

The week before that when they beat Murch at Nagambie, one of my mates was at the game and said he had 3 touches for the whole day and was s h i t house. O'Neil would play ones no dramas.

wheelbarrow said:
O'Neil would play ones no dramas.

Where. He can only play forward now with his injuries, and with mitchell, white, and others already mentioned, as well as a few good kids, they don't need forwards. Especially ones that may not even get through a game.

wheelbarrow said:
I did not know he hadnt played since then, it would not surprise me that was his best game for the year.

The week before that when they beat Murch at Nagambie, one of my mates was at the game and said he had 3 touches for the whole day and was s h i t house. O'Neil would play ones no dramas.
your mates a harsh judge then, cos from where i was standing he was in the best five.

bobthebuilder said:
The only hard ball corey has ever seen is on the billiard table.
can't say i agree but you made me laugh anyway.

bobthebuilder said:
Anyway, Which Club has the Hottest Netballers?

My Vote is Nagambie

You have good taste Bob !! Lanky have got some li'l hotties though haven't they ??

subtle hustle said:
gino would still be a handy player. o'niel is injury prone. the other two i don't know.
Interesting stuff on Lancy boys. I don't know a lot about it but Gino would pick himself in anyones side, O'Neill is a real x factor who you would pick - he did kick 14 last year v Avenel - 8 on the coach and Cosby reckons there is a million on the track. Is it true an old bloke Mcdonnell and hall are going around again - or just helping on the bench

greynomad said:
Interesting stuff on Lancy boys. I don't know a lot about it but Gino would pick himself in anyones side, O'Neill is a real x factor who you would pick - he did kick 14 last year v Avenel - 8 on the coach and Cosby reckons there is a million on the track. Is it true an old bloke Mcdonnell and hall are going around again - or just helping on the bench
i can't remember posting that ol'grey mare.

you're right. crackers and rusty, both ex-coaches of the wombats are training, but will have more of an official role at the club with slection and running the bench for faz rather than playing.

Just chipping in on the netball discussion
watched the finals last year and had a gander at the netball
Nagambie and Lancy bit hard to seperate both outfits fairly tidy

there wouldn't be a reason why Hally is known as crackers would there?
Sounds like Lancy couldn't have better off field support with these blokes on board - Carver must be very happy

Has anyone heard that Dipper Wilson has pulled the plug on Yea and playing with Nth Coburg.?

you've obviuosly been told this wheelbarrow. is your source normally on the money?
doona should be able to clear this up fairly quickly i would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant say I have heard that one, but Im out of the loop at Yea so I cant really comment. Woul dbe tragic if this is the case, what are the reasons wheelie surrounding your mail???

Ahbroke Miandad said:
It wouldn't be a footy pre-season without Adrian Wilson committing to a club only to turn his back on them and end up somewhere else.

Have u had dealings with him before, Javid. ??

wheelbarrow said:
Have u had dealings with him before, Javid. ??

Nah, not me, but being a GVFL fan I seem to recall I've heard around the traps that there have been a couple of occasions where he's committed to a club only to pull out on the eve of the season or a couple of rounds into it.
Did the same thing happen at Avenel? You tell us Wheels...

fair enough that rumba team were not good enough on the day but the previous premiership teams would have slaughtered shep east and yea.

if you want to see a good specticle you would host the grand finals at the best grounds (mercury drv or deakin reserve) available, violet town shouldnt even be hosting a home and away game let alone a grand final. yea's ground is far too small to be hosting a grand final.

carntheblue&whitehoops said:
fair enough that rumba team were not good enough on the day but the previous premiership teams would have slaughtered shep east and yea.

if you want to see a good specticle you would host the grand finals at the best grounds (mercury drv or deakin reserve) available, violet town shouldnt even be hosting a home and away game let alone a grand final. yea's ground is far too small to be hosting a grand final.

what previous premiership teams are you on about? Have you played at Yea, would hardly consider the ground small compared to some around.

Ave’n Nel got married the other day. I Was running late for the wedding, so I had to Rush. Worth it though, cos I got to see the other boys dancing and doing a gig. Gary was the funniest. He looked very Lanky and awkward. So did Stan. Hope his co-ordination gets better this season. The night was getting boring so I asked Murchi’s son for sum Merri Gum. He said Na, Gambie took his last bit earlier, but if I was desperate, I should look undera the table. I did and I found some, so I let out a scream of Yea. The Mrs heard it, so I went back into Town, with Violet to watch some tally. Good choice it seems cos she loved to get dirty and was very loud and ard Mona.

:)

bobthebuilder said:
Ave’n Nel got married the other day. I Was running late for the wedding, so I had to Rush. Worth it though, cos I got to see the other boys dancing and doing a gig. Gary was the funniest. He looked very Lanky and awkward. So did Stan. Hope his co-ordination gets better this season. The night was getting boring so I asked Murchi’s son for sum Merri Gum. He said Na, Gambie took his last bit earlier, but if I was desperate, I should look undera the table. I did and I found some, so I let out a scream of Yea. The Mrs heard it, so I went back into Town, with Violet to watch some tally. Good choice it seems cos she loved to get dirty and was very loud and ard Mona.

:)

Not a bad effort Bob :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Avenel look to be picking up a few according to the transfers list on the kdfl site. a couple from seymour.
Doona2 do you know of chris anderson who is crossing from Benalla to VT? has he been there before?

subtle hustle said:
Avenel look to be picking up a few according to the transfers list on the kdfl site. a couple from seymour.

Those two are kids that played Thirds last year. Both talented enough kids but would probably struggle to crack for a game in the Seymour Twos this year given the Lions again look like having a strong reserves team. That being the case, it's fair enough they're heading to Swantown.
Also see on the HDFL transfers site that we have confirmation Mr Salakowski is heading to Kangaroo Flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back