Kdfl Sept 05-April 06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

a quick note to those in the kdfl or the club lancaster (I think). got a guy down hastings way called matt jenkins. blowing himself up about his exploits down kyabram way. from what i have seen he cannot kick to save himself let alone get the ball in his hands. can anyone confirm or deny his ability.

greynomad said:
a quick note to those in the kdfl or the club lancaster (I think). got a guy down hastings way called matt jenkins. blowing himself up about his exploits down kyabram way. from what i have seen he cannot kick to save himself let alone get the ball in his hands. can anyone confirm or deny his ability.

well i've been involved in the league for about 16 years and the name doesnt ring any bells with me, so he obviously didn't stand out to much.

greynomad said:

You can go to the KDFL website but its about as useful as an ashy on a motorbike Nomad.!! http://www.kyabramdfl.vcfl.com.au/

The data has only been entered up until the end of the 03 season, until then he had played 22 snr games for 2 gls, 31 Rezzy games for 49 gls.

Since 03, couldnt help...

wheelbarrow said:
You can go to the KDFL website but its about as useful as an ashy on a motorbike Nomad.!! http://www.kyabramdfl.vcfl.com.au/

The data has only been entered up until the end of the 03 season, until then he had played 22 snr games for 2 gls, 31 Rezzy games for 49 gls.

Since 03, couldnt help...

have you heard of him wheelie? i can't say i have..............

greynomad said:
this has already been mentioned a few pages back.
cosby should know.

saint13 said:
have you heard of him wheelie? i can't say i have..............

I vaguely remember him tagging Rohan Aldous once and keeping him to 53 touches... Rohan had a hangover..!!

wheelbarrow said:
I vaguely remember him tagging Rohan Aldous once and keeping him to 53 touches... Rohan had a hangover..!!

ah i see, i think i was havin a bit of a squiz that day, ol showy not a bad effort eh.........

Wheelie, speaking of old showbag, is it right he is back about and might strip for someone down that way. In the past the mob with the most coin wins between Avenel, Broady and Nagambie. Nevertheless, star player, numerous Macka medals and would probably still get a kick. - Also things don't sound good about Jenkins

like i've said before, jenko finished third in the b&f last year. chb type utility.
and wheelie, jenko would never had tagged aldous.

cosby said:
like i've said before, jenko finished third in the b&f last year. chb type utility.
and wheelie, jenko would never had tagged aldous.

It was a joke mate, have a drink..

wheelbarrow said:
Heard Gig are still throwing huge $ at Pearcy...

Gig think that Murray Vance will be their full forward this year but judging on previous years, it will be a battle to get Murray onto the field. Canavan i have a feeling will play too and then if oyu add Pearce into the mix, it could be a potent forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wheelbarrow, you've been in contact with pearcy. is he a chance of leaving stanhope or will he turn his back on the coin?

Speaking of Gig, word is that Brodie Liverton from Lancaster has signed - I do't about coin at this stage. Anyone know anymore

merrigum had a go at getting him out there. but i don't think they were willing to pay the money that gig offered him. he's only 19 or so and from what broddy has said they've doubled his wage.

greynomad said:
Speaking of Gig, word is that Brodie Liverton from Lancaster has signed - I do't about coin at this stage. Anyone know anymore

this is correct, is this bloke a CHF type??

Travvy43 said:
this is correct, is this bloke a CHF type??
Forward / on baller
Good above his head
Can kick a goal
However, young and hasn't established himself yet
Lancy would be disappointed but not devastated

subtle hustle said:
wheelbarrow, you've been in contact with pearcy. is he a chance of leaving stanhope or will he turn his back on the coin?

He will stay at Stanhope and they are b l o o d y lucky, he has 450 good reasons to b heading to Gig. !!

wheelbarrow said:
He will stay at Stanhope and they are b l o o d y lucky, he has 450 good reasons to b heading to Gig. !!

That's true wheelie, they are very lucky. But it does go to show that not all players are in it for the coin, I spoke to him a while ago and he said he really enjoyed his footy at stanhope, so maybe a hint of loyilty creeping in??

Doona2 said:
what previous premiership teams are you on about? Have you played at Yea, would hardly consider the ground small compared to some around.

mate if you want to see the best footy in a grand final the obviously you would host it at the best ground and facilities in the league and mercury drive has by far the best ground and facilities in that comp. from what i hear yea has a crap ground, small and very soft under foot which hardly makes for a good specticle. rumba have won three premierships and lost two grand finals in that comp which is a fair effort when you consider the club is less than ten years old.

carntheblue&whitehoops said:
mate if you want to see the best footy in a grand final the obviously you would host it at the best ground and facilities in the league and mercury drive has by far the best ground and facilities in that comp. from what i hear yea has a crap ground, small and very soft under foot which hardly makes for a good specticle. rumba have won three premierships and lost two grand finals in that comp which is a fair effort when you consider the club is less than ten years old.

well if yea or anyother club in that comp got the goverment kick backs like they do then they would have A1 conditions and clubrooms too...............

"from what i hear" = never been there.
But seriuosly, does anyone really care where the cgfl grand final was played two years ago? it's history. get over it.

did anyone get over to see the two sets of lioness's taking each other on?
any biffo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back