Kdfl Sept 05-April 06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

saint13 said:
well if yea or anyother club in that comp got the goverment kick backs like they do then they would have A1 conditions and clubrooms too...............

Fair point Brett I guess we've heard such rumours for a long time but we'll never really know if thats true

subtle hustle said:
did anyone get over to see the two sets of lioness's taking each other on?
any biffo?

I'm glad to say I did get to see the clash. The girls defenitly didn't hold back with a shirt front here and a smashing tackle there. The lioness's from undera got up in the end, but to the Lioness's from stanhope's defense they were a little under stocked playing with 5 players less than the undera side. Not too sure of the score but I think undera won by two or three goals.

saint13 said:
well if yea or anyother club in that comp got the goverment kick backs like they do then they would have A1 conditions and clubrooms too...............

Don't kid yourself Sunshine the Government funding does go to Rumbalara, but Rumbalara health services next time you are in Shepp. drive through town and every Koorie health branch has the name Rumbalara in front of it. Or are you just another who seems to forget most of the Goulburn Murray Region is Yorta Yorta Land, and no land got handed back the records show that we had to buy everything back. You do the math.

By the way Rumba actually have a dedicated and i might add unpaid curator, who actually puts in his time so cut him some slack pleeeeeese.

bigblackalsation said:
Don't kid yourself Sunshine the Government funding does go to Rumbalara, but Rumbalara health services next time you are in Shepp. drive through town and every Koorie health branch has the name Rumbalara in front of it. Or are you just another who seems to forget most of the Goulburn Murray Region is Yorta Yorta Land, and no land got handed back the records show that we had to buy everything back. You do the math.

By the way Rumba actually have a dedicated and i might add unpaid curator, who actually puts in his time so cut him some slack pleeeeeese.

Easy bigblack, by putting it into perspective like that you've answered many peoples questions. If the chap doing the ground at Mercury is unpaid then he must be very loyal . . . I reckon anyone who can get a surface like that would be worth big money in the city.

transfer list starting to heat up.
bevan leaving rushworth.
matt sheers leaving stanhope.
leight hall to stanhope. approved.
mahoney and vanderzalm from murch to undera.
the four turners from murch to rumba and shepp east.
mark young from ardmona to yarroweyah.

i heard brodies dad kev organised the deal out at gig. its beleived kev gets free admission to all games, a membership and free booze every saturday.
that will cost gig at least $400 a game. Kev would drink more than squirt has kicks.

greynomad said:
a quick note to those in the kdfl or the club lancaster (I think). got a guy down hastings way called matt jenkins. blowing himself up about his exploits down kyabram way. from what i have seen he cannot kick to save himself let alone get the ball in his hands. can anyone confirm or deny his ability.

Matt Jenkins
if he played cricket it would read
cant bat cant bowl cant field
Do you have rugby that way, hes a great kick for touch.

boppin said:
i heard brodies dad kev organised the deal out at gig. its beleived kev gets free admission to all games, a membership and free booze every saturday.
that will cost gig at least $400 a game. Kev would drink more than squirt has kicks.
Good story.

greynomad said:
Big call Bobbin - considering Brodie's father is named Keith not Kev

right you are my mistake
he would have played the part of keithy very well on chopper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

greynomad said:
Maybe enough on jenkin's - we have the picture
geezuz boys, you've laid the boots into ol' jenko. he wouldn't even get a game in the goondawindi fourths goin by you lot.

hope you've covered your tracks well.

cosby said:
geezuz boys, you've laid the boots into ol' jenko. he wouldn't even get a game in the goondawindi fourths goin by you lot.

hope you've covered your tracks well.

Sound a bit precious their Cosby!! You and Jenkins close ar ya:p

ringo1 said:
Just chipping in on the netball discussion
watched the finals last year and had a gander at the netball
Nagambie and Lancy bit hard to seperate both outfits fairly tidy

Geezuz boys - Lanky way tidier than the Lakers, behind the Lady wombats the Rushy and Stanhope lasses try their hardest to look handy. All the others are just ordinary with Tally a bunch of GVL wannabees.:p

been chattin to a local taxi driver in the kyabram area,reckons the great Gary Ablett was interested in a game every now and then for Lanky. Reckons enjoys the country life and when his sons are playin interstate wouldnt mind a kick.
Sounds a bit how ya goin to me, but news is news.

The greatest of all time playing for Lancaster. I think the taxi driver might be pulling your leg there boppin. although i think the ticket sales would certainly go through the roof. will keep up with the clearance transactions but not holding my breath boppin

boppin said:
been chattin to a local taxi driver in the kyabram area,reckons the great Gary Ablett was interested in a game every now and then for Lanky. Reckons enjoys the country life and when his sons are playin interstate wouldnt mind a kick.

geez mate hope you didn't give him a tip for the fare.............

boppin said:
Was this taxi driver sniffing alot?

boppin said:
You should be suspended for posting rubbish

Boys got third hand info over the w-end that there have been walkouts at the Lakers. Anyone got anything.

wheelbarrow said:
Boys got third hand info over the w-end that there have been walkouts at the Lakers. Anyone got anything.

Yeah, heard at the cricket that around half-a-dozen are heading "back" to Avenel.
Help me out here Wheels. Why does it feel like every second year or two there is a mass exodus of players going from Avenel to Nagambie or vice versa? Aren't those two meant to be arch rivals? Surely there are no other arch rivals in country Victorian footy that swap players like Avenel and Naggers do.

Grandale said:
Yeah, heard at the cricket that around half-a-dozen are heading "back" to Avenel.
Help me out here Wheels. Why does it feel like every second year or two there is a mass exodus of players going from Avenel to Nagambie or vice versa? Aren't those two meant to be arch rivals? Surely there are no other arch rivals in country Victorian footy that swap players like Avenel and Naggers do.[/quote

yeah heard the same thing mate, they dont like old rossy boy over there do they, as for the arch rival thing,that all went out when rohan and the boys left in the mid 90's, so much for loyalty hey!

Blinky said:
Geezuz boys - Lanky way tidier than the Lakers, behind the Lady wombats the Rushy and Stanhope lasses try their hardest to look handy. All the others are just ordinary with Tally a bunch of GVL wannabees.:p

what about the worse 1, there's a chick running around at avenel and she's a dead ringer for patty rattray..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back