KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i did was reply to a question about vt just fukc up u cokc head.
get a life instead of wingeing about this bein just a vt thread.
if you have something good to write then go a head or go kill yourself!

calm down, i think souts was alittle bit out of line but the whole vt thread is near right....

moving on... stanhope hav a large number of players in their 2nd year or more in the KDL plus with addition of coddy n rioli from tonny adding to JT Patto T-Rist and Yothu...could go all the way. Avenel should b next in line with violet town and apparently ardmona r good this year for sumthin different.

calm down, i think souts was alittle bit out of line but the whole vt thread is near right....

moving on... stanhope hav a large number of players in their 2nd year or more in the KDL plus with addition of coddy n rioli from tonny adding to JT Patto T-Rist and Yothu...could go all the way. Avenel should b next in line with violet town and apparently ardmona r good this year for sumthin different.

Who tha hell is JT patto and yothu??? Yeah heard stanhope have a mature head on thier body from round tha traps. experience could be all that gets them thru in tha end!!!

all i did was reply to a question about vt just fukc up u cokc head.
get a life instead of wingeing about this bein just a vt thread.
if you have something good to write then go a head or go kill yourself!
na i gotta agree wit oxxy n souts on this one, if vt was to get flogged i think they would still b chirpin themslfs up, maybe they should start there own thread n free this one up a bit:thumbsu:

Who tha hell is JT patto and yothu??? Yeah heard stanhope have a mature head on thier body from round tha traps. experience could be all that gets them thru in tha end!!!

JT: John Taylor...absolute gun
Ryan Patten: Runner up in the league best n fairest last yr.
Yothu Yindi: Matt Stokes, been playin mostly seniors but will be athirds player come finals.
any other questions there mate?

VT lost cos they are just S H I T. this is a KDL thread not a VT thread!

fair go mate.. look i know there is a lot of vt blokes on here and talk sh*t but u dont have to go and say that crap really.. lets talk about your club then *****r

SHUT UP FOR A WHILE, THERE ALL SHIT[/quote]

Calm down mate...its good 2 have input on here from teams other then VT.
Has any1 played Stanhope this year who has also played teams such as Vt and Avenal? how do they compare?

fair enuf, but i reckin its good u VT boys havin ya say:thumbsu: ! we need more clubs on tho.

sorry about that lads i was just pissed off, i no there are way too many people from violet town on big footy n all n i am the one who talks mostly from vt but i have not once bragged about vt.
as i have said earlier our aim was to be competitive and if we made finals it would be a bonus.
i no our team is not good enough at the moment but give us a year or two to mature and we'll be a lot better as our team is mostly consisted of 14-15-16 yr olds.
sorry for everything any of the towners have said but dont take it out on me thanks.

sorry about that lads i was just pissed off, i no there are way too many people from violet town on big footy n all n i am the one who talks mostly from vt but i have not once bragged about vt.
as i have said earlier our aim was to be competitive and if we made finals it would be a bonus.
i no our team is not good enough at the moment but give us a year or two to mature and we'll be a lot better as our team is mostly consisted of 14-15-16 yr olds.
sorry for everything any of the towners have said but dont take it out on me thanks.

hey man you could see that on the weekend but i agree with you next yr u will be a huge chance for the flag. as the year will go on you will get alot better so with us. should be a gr8 match again next time we play you's.

yer stanhope and avenal my tip, just more matured players with a wealth of experiance.
vt are too youngat the moment as the only have one 18 year old and the rest 16 and under, put up a fight against avenal but the elders got them over the line in the end.
not sure who else are contenders???

Actually VT have 3 eighteen year olds. two just dont play as often due to school footy commitments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said mate:thumbsu: And yes VT are full of young kids and will be dominant over the nxt couple of years,but i wouldnt write them off this yr yet as they just lack bigger bodies through the midfield and will gain experience throughout the yr

Actually VT have 3 eighteen year olds. two just dont play as often due to school footy commitments

also bitch harrison is counted as an 18 year old even though hes not 18 until november i think but he wont play next year... haha hes pumping himself up more than he is the team the little runt, hows he going big tony? or carlton?

also bitch harrison is counted as an 18 year old even though hes not 18 until november i think but he wont play next year... haha hes pumping himself up more than he is the team the little runt, hows he going big tony? or carlton?
yeah bitch has been good so far this year bar the last game so i heard didn't really see much of it. was in my oppinion best against yea.
VT have 3 top age players Ash Ellis, Tyson Doyle and Ely Harrison

haha yer that would be him, he's actually probably leading our club b&f

Any other thorts on how this weekends matches will go????

Lancaster V Girgarre (40 points)
Yea V Nagambie (60 points)
Rushworth V Merrigum (70 points)
Stanhope V Undera (40 points)
Ardmona V Tallygaroopna (30 points)
Avenel V Murchison (160 points)

Ill hav a crack, hard to say so early on though...

Lancaster V Girgarre (30 points)
Yea V Nagambie(20 points)
Rushworth V Merrigum (90 points)
Stanhope V Undera (80 points)
Ardmona V Tallygaroopna (80 points)
Avenel V Murchison (200 points)

I'll have a shot, nufin 2 different tho

Lancaster V Gigarre (50 points)
Yea V Nagambie (1 point)
Rushworth V Merrigum (65 points)
Stanhope V Undera (105 points)
Ardmona V Tallgaroopna (60 points)
Avenal V Murchison (85 points)

If Yea have there full team it wont be that close against the lakers
and still dont no much bout Undera, but Stany seem pretty impressive
Avenal might b a tad short this week but should still win comfortablly

I'll have a shot, nufin 2 different tho

Lancaster V Gigarre (50 points)
Yea V Nagambie (1 point)
Rushworth V Merrigum (65 points)
Stanhope V Undera (105 points)
Ardmona V Tallgaroopna (60 points)
Avenal V Murchison (85 points)

If Yea have there full team it wont be that close against the lakers
and still dont no much bout Undera, but Stany seem pretty impressive
Avenal might b a tad short this week but should still win comfortablly

Just on Stanhope heard they have a couple of outs for this week. Mathius Stokes(seniors), Evergreen Sammy Dearing(knee) and Limbs Spencer(sick).
All 3 contribute well across the board and without young Dearing in the backline could make the game alot more interesting with more goals kicked across tha board by Undera!!

Stanhope and undera will be closer that 80 points lol

Lancaster V Girgarre (7 points)
Rushworth V Merrigum (60 points)
Stanhope V Undera (45 points)
Avenel V Murchison (140 points)

i think vt's ins will cover there outs very comfortabley
INS:
nick abley (goulburn murray u/15 rep)
tom mccorkell (leading goalkicker in BDJFL)
ryan harper (don't know much about but dominated match vs all blacks today)
will lovelace (stiffed for B&F in BDJFL, alistair jacka beating him)
sam gall (3 premierships as captain in a row)
mitch exton (played 5 games(due to injury) kicked 34 goals)
josh mellington (hot mum, hot sister)

What happened to the likes of Sam Gall and Mitch Exton... haven't noticed them on the VT list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back