KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard that the coach of the VT 3rds, Gary "Fool" Abley, favours his son Nick in the thirds. Also from what ive heard, Nick Abley needs all the favouring he can get. Apparently he is a second rate 3rds player, whose claim to fame is that he made some shit GV team, but says that its acutally a bushies team. I think him and his dumb dad need to get a life. Does anyone know this Nick idiot??:thumbsdown:

Anthony Borg from VT 3rds looks like a rat hahaha! anyone else seen the kid, crikey!!!!

Geez mate you must have high standards of a top five. My opinion is that lancy will be up there and could even make the big one. Played lancy in a praccy match this year and showed they can play good footy.
My top five in no order.

Avenel
Stanhope
Violet Town
Ardmona
Lancaster

Who would your top five be???

Stanhope
Avenel
Lanxaster
Violet Town
Ardmona

the murch boys might have the chance to get the 4 points in two encounters, one with merrigum, the other when they have the bye.

I am sad to say that gig thirds are not as good as i hoped. I honesty thought gig wood give lancy a scare but lancy pounded them.

I am sad to say that gig thirds are not as good as i hoped. I honesty thought gig wood give lancy a scare but lancy pounded them.

gig were disappointing on the day and with a couple of vrain explosions in the third quarter resulting in two yellow cards also didnt help...but by half time the game was already over... kane wheelhouse and a few others tried hard and won a lot of ball however a couple players will not get u over the line

gig were disappointing on the day and with a couple of vrain explosions in the third quarter resulting in two yellow cards also didnt help...but by half time the game was already over... kane wheelhouse and a few others tried hard and won a lot of ball however a couple players will not get u over the line

Dam straight oxxy gig looked helpless on saturday against you boys and as you said a couple of players will not get you over the line, i believe that they rely on thier middle too much to win the ball. Blokes like Kane Wheelhouse done well and so did young Jack Baker coming back from seniors but you need your whole list to stand up when trying to knock of a top five team which is what i believe lancy is!!!

Ive heard that the coach of the VT 3rds, Gary "Fool" Abley, favours his son Nick in the thirds. Also from what ive heard, Nick Abley needs all the favouring he can get. Apparently he is a second rate 3rds player, whose claim to fame is that he made some shit GV team, but says that its acutally a bushies team. I think him and his dumb dad need to get a life. Does anyone know this Nick idiot??:thumbsdown:

how about we start by saying gary "fool" abley is NOT the coach of vt pal.
and who do you think you are to come on here and bag out players, stick to your own shi t.

Just wondering how your guys U/17 interleague side is looking?
hey mate im not in the league so this is a far opinion but somone off the players chosen 2 repersent sides such as gig is embarasing i think dat they need to rethink there selection proccess.... but hay i could be wrong haha im known 4 it

hey mate im not in the league so this is a far opinion but somone off the players chosen 2 repersent sides such as gig is embarasing i think dat they need to rethink there selection proccess.... but hay i could be wrong haha im known 4 it

walshy_4 you would have to have the worst spelling and grammer on bigfooty.com ha ha keepin it real with a big 7 on the w/e i see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gissa's Tips for Round 6:
Nagambie v Lancaster (5 points)
Undera v Rushworth (37 points)
Tallygaroopna v Stanhope (160 points)
Girgarre v Avenel (90 points)
Murchison v Violet Town (185 points)
thoughts?

Gissa's Tips for Round 6:
Nagambie v Lancaster (5 points)
Undera v Rushworth (37 points)
Tallygaroopna v Stanhope (160 points)
Girgarre v Avenel (90 points)
Murchison v Violet Town (185 points)
thoughts?

Nagambie v lancaster (25 points)
undera v rushworth (60 points)
tallygaroopna v stanhope (90 points)
gigarre v avenal (90 points)
murchison v violet town (120 points)

undera v rushworth (60 points)
tallygaroopna v stanhope (90 points)
murchison v violet town (120 points)

undera v rushworth (80 points)
tallygaroopna v stanhope (105 points)
murchison v violet town (1 point)

go murch, heard a rumour they have a few fill ins, get on the grasshoppers against violet town

Nar mate with this one your spot on,the system is definantly flawed.The team was selected tonight and was really hit and miss.:confused:

Heard a whisper that 4 the avenal nagambie clash in 2 weeks time, nagambie have lined up euroa players (who have the bye that week) to strengthen their side.This obviously shows they are worried about the game and seems a very weak move. Anybody else have any thoughts??

Heard a whisper that 4 the avenal nagambie clash in 2 weeks time, nagambie have lined up euroa players (who have the bye that week) to strengthen their side.This obviously shows they are worried about the game and seems a very weak move. Anybody else have any thoughts??
i play 4 ky and we playd euero last week and even there top players are not very good i rekon the top teams of the kd would beat them

i play 4 ky and we playd euero last week and even there top players are not very good i rekon the top teams of the kd would beat them

ok yeh, the players there planning 2 bring in are hobbs and gleeson, or thats what ive heard

ok yeh, the players there planning 2 bring in are hobbs and gleeson, or thats what ive heard
yep they were 2 of there better players bbut still i would still call them secound teer players not a rel standouts but i could be wrong haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back