Runner Up:

Smokey: Nagambie
Wooden Spoon: Merrigum
Disappointment: Rushy
League Medal: Corks or Patten
Leading Goalkicker: Sanderson if not rucking
Recruit of the Year: ???

Boo Hoo! Excuses, Excuses. You boys weren't good enough! Get over it:rolleyes:

he just said that or can u not read....he said they were outplayed and outplayed they were, didnt have enough run and used the footy porely. but still a good effort o the rushy boys bad luck on the loss though. be good to see how the season pans out for them

stanhope- ryan n jye patten,regan hansen, alex o'reilly, jason leocata, nick west to if still eligible
violet town- corks, brennan, floate, abley, symes, harwood.
nagaz- sanderson, muir, comi
avenal- dont no much about
undera- dunno now that BC has left
rushy- damon, snelling, chilly

they are about all the teams that matter!

Why do you think these players will be stand outs for each team? not havin a go at ya just wonderin as i havnt seen alot of these players in action

So to answer the question u do rate them. I dunno callan but hayden is nothin to brag about.. He was nearly K.O'd in a counterpunch thrown by a kid with arthritis

What a load of s**t as if chilly would of felt it, there is alot of padding on that guy and in the Stanhope Night Series he has been gunning it for Rushy, very handy bloke in the centre, as for his little bro he is a good back man and reads it pretty well, has to do alot work down there as he hasnt got much help.

i agree entirely i couldnt think of anyone better then those 4 players mentioned!! i think the only difference is if damon or sanderson fails the team fails due to the lack of depth but if mccorkell or patten fail the team still does well. all 3 times we played stanhope corks lined up on patto n it was a battle well worth watching very evenly matched boys. where as sanderson didn't perform in finals and damon only played full forward against us so hard to tell with him but he looked slow but still very skillful.... another player to watch is jye patten if he's gotten bigger??? i was watching the grand final dvd from last year and the kid had 10 touches in the last ten minutes of the game n kicked 1.1 and he had limited game time but he looks a huge prospect.

only thing i have to say to that is that it takes more than one player to win a game mate

james fraser was in the best against rushworth, jason leocata played on ball which meant another player had to fill his position and nick west was very handy and was the leading target up forward against rushy. so these players are impotant for stanhope and there not just there to fill in the team.

The only reason james was in the best was because all the other stnny boys wernt brought down below his skill level, at least in the last half that is. i do agree nick west is probley the best one out of those mentioned but still doesnt have the greatest impact on the game, not from what i have seen of him

Talk about pulling out the excuses. If things are that much of a disadvantage to Rushy, why are you bothering to turn up?

What do you mean why are you bothering to turn up, i wasnt playin cause i dont play for rushy mate so get ya facts right, secondly i was just saying that they would have a disadvantage in weather conditions due to the fact that they are mosty a tall side. :thumbsu:

It was fair... bloody funny too.
Mate u cant single out VT for cheap shots i bet every club in australia has those sorts of players who play like that

Bit of rough footy never hurt anyone its what makes the games worth watchin and your right every club has those players but none more then ardy 2 years ago. stanhope and vt start to get really dirty when things dont go there way, the only difference between the two are vt can get back on track and pull off the win, stanhope give up and have no respect for there coach

Why do you think these players will be stand outs for each team? not havin a go at ya just wonderin as i havnt seen alot of these players in action

these r the ones who stood out to me pal is that alright for ya! who do u think will be stand out big fella!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he just said that or can u not read....he said they were outplayed and outplayed they were, didnt have enough run and used the footy porely. but still a good effort o the rushy boys bad luck on the loss though. be good to see how the season pans out for them

Thanks bleeper good to know some people can read properly:thumbsu:

thought i'd have a stab at this thing!!

Premier: dunno bout premier but i think it MIGHT be Under vs Stanhope

Why do you think these two teams in the granny? not havin a go at ya mate haha just want your thoughts why
oh i jst was having a stab in the dark... 3 other teams could make it in like VT or Lanky or Nagambie but i think Nagaz rely on too many, lanky we'll see more of them as the season develops and VT wouldnt be too far off, but was really a stab in the dark mate

oh i jst was having a stab in the dark... 3 other teams could make it in like VT or Lanky or Nagambie but i think Nagaz rely on too many, lanky we'll see more of them as the season develops and VT wouldnt be too far off, but was really a stab in the dark mate
So were commenting on our own comments now?

Bit of rough footy never hurt anyone its what makes the games worth watchin and your right every club has those players but none more then ardy 2 years ago. stanhope and vt start to get really dirty when things dont go there way, the only difference between the two are vt can get back on track and pull off the win, stanhope give up and have no respect for there coach

couldn have put it any better myself bleeper. well said.

yeah on the money there big tony.. i think Hayden Floate from VT is a more than a handy footballer, with the players such as abley and corks he doesnt seem to get alot of credt, but corks and abley wouldnt get the ball out of the centre if he doesnt tap it to them!!

floata will play full forward this year n kick a hundred goals matey

The only reason james was in the best was because all the other stnny boys wernt brought down below his skill level, at least in the last half that is. i do agree nick west is probley the best one out of those mentioned but still doesnt have the greatest impact on the game, not from what i have seen of him
west might not be playing this due to lazyness,, jye patten is a bit bigger and has improved heaps, player to watch is B. Robinson:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back