KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate all the tally boys are out there to play footy mate. I will be the 1st one to say where not the best and not the fittist but its what you make of it.
Aaron wood last year got voted MVP for the inteleague games over at moama. So he must be able to get a mention with FOOTBALLERS.

Umpired (poorly) the Gig v Tally game last Sunday and Aaron got the votes. He was very impressive.

Umpired (poorly) the Gig v Tally game last Sunday and Aaron got the votes. He was very impressive.

Yes i agree the umpiring from that game was pathetic alothough i have seen an played in worse games.......but thats what ya get out of the KDFL isnt it

Whats the go with Ardy i heard last night they officially do NOT have a team and have made a call out to shep high schools lookin for players
They go from 3rd to not havin a team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premier: Rushy
Runner Up:Avenel Or VT
Wooden Spoon:Ardmona
Disapointment: Undera
League Medal: Beau Raneri
Goalkicking: Dallas Bergowicz

Neone Care To Have A Crack At This?, We Think:
1. Rushy
2. Stanhope
3. Avenel
4. VT
5. Nagers
6. Murch
7. Ardy
8. Tally
9. Lancaster
10. Undera
11. Gig
12. Merigum

Where are Bergowicz and Raneri from:

Both Are From Seymour, And Are Avenels best recruits for 08 both will dominate the league this yr!

mate these guys could take 7 tagers each, probably 8 from VT! lol and still get 50 touches! lol

the other captain besides myself is dean fulco, and yes willy should be playing after round one! who is this by the way?

mate can i ask is the name Bonge? James Bonge? lol

mate these guys could take 7 tagers each, probably 8 from VT! lol and still get 50 touches! lol

the other captain besides myself is dean fulco, and yes willy should be playing after round one! who is this by the way?
Why do you do it to yourself Hardisty? You're just settin' yourself up for one hell of a fall when ppl work out the amount of sh!t you are talking! Congrats on the captaincy, getting it by default's not a bad effort!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back