KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a joke for ya, hope i don t upset to many rushy people...

There is a brother and sister from rushy and they are in bed with each other when the sister turns to the brother and says " you fu.c,k like dad."
The brother some what surprised with the remark and says back to his sister "that funny, because mum said the same thing"

ok how bout we get this thread bak onto footy and jst not have pages of utter crap!!

tips for round 2..

Murch vs STANNY, at least 150..
AVENEL vs gig Avenel far too strong, Swans by 100
LANKY vs Tally, Tally will push Lnaky til half time, Lanky to boot away in the third. and win by 45
UNDERA vs Mez, if Mez shape up for the clash, Undera by 200
Rushy vs NAGAZ, Dare say it will be a spiteful clash, Nagaz will win by 20

VT vs Bye....
They have fixed it up! good to see that Undera got the 4 points from last week too.

Good Luck to all sides this weekend

Just looking into the draw of season 2008 and it looks as if last years minor premiers Stanhope have a hell of a few rounds in a row this season! These matches should show how well the boys are travelling and where abouts they will finish.

Rd.3. Stanhope Rushworth
Rd.4. Avenel v Stanhope
Rd.5. Stanhope v Lancaster
Rd.6. Undera v Stanhope
Rd.7. Stanhope v Violet Town
Rd.8. Nagambie v Stanhope

Rd.14. Rushworth v Stanhope
Rd.15. Stanhope v Avenel
Rd.16. Lancaster v Stanhope
Rd.17. Stanhope v Undera
Rd.18. Violet Town v Stanhope

It will be interesting to see how many of these games Stanhope can win. Especially earlier on in the season when teams aren't at there peak. A tough six games there and all could well be in the finals hunt.

Other peoples thoughts on how Stanhope will fair in these matches?
Very interresting that.. and funnily enough, Lanky have a very similar draw..

Rnd 5 vs Stanhope
Rnd 6 vs Avenel
Rnd 7 vs Rushy
Rnd 8 vs Undera
Rnd 9 vs VT
Rnd 10 vs Nagaz

be a good sign of where both teams are at thru these draws in the coming weeks, but for now bring on round 2

ok how bout we get this thread bak onto footy and jst not have pages of utter crap!!

tips for round 2..

LANKY vs Tally, Tally will push Lnaky til half time, Lanky to boot away in the third. and win by 45

VT vs Bye....
They have fixed it up! good to see that Undera got the 4 points from last week too.

Murch vs STANNY, stanhopes arrogance will get to them, 80 points
AVENEL vs gig. avenal appear to be in good shape 45points
LANKY vs Tally. Lanky to loose 2 players from being hit, punched illegally. 2 tally players for tribunal hearings. lanky by 20
UNDERA vs Mez. Undera to crush them 230
Rushy vs Nagambie. Match of the round. rushy will be down going into final term but will win by 10

violet town had 7 QUALITY players out, and victoria isnt in a drought, u can flog your self all ya want,nagambie didnt have 2 good players in.

your only as good as your last game mate, for all we no vt could be as good as the hoppers.
very good point giant:thumbsu:vt might be gettin a little cocky

tips for round 2..

VT vs Bye....

yea mate ya tips are on the money i think.

LANKY vs Tally. Lanky to loose 2 players from being hit, punched illegally. 2 tally players for tribunal hearings. lanky by 20
Rushy vs Nagambie. Match of the round. rushy will be down going into final term but will win by 10

Just what do you mean by that? I have to stick up for the Stanhope boys here and before you reply and say "here is another arrogant/cocky/big headed Stanhope footballer" i will tell you that i am not from Stanhope. I moved from Melbourne down here last year and witnessed my first year of KDL footy last season and it looked alright considering what people say about the standard here. I wouldn't say Stanhope are arrogant. Again just what do you mean by that? Do you know any of there players? I wouldn't say they are arrogant, cocky maybe, but i believe they have every right to be. In season 2007, they had two players finish in the top ten in the league best and fairest, two players in the top ten goalkicking, finished minor premiers, won the most games of any side including finals and made the grand final. How many other teams can say they done this besides Violet Town? Not too many i would believe! Stanhope were a good side last year and look like they are going to be just about there again this year, agreed? Who do you play for or follow in the KDL? Maybe you have history with those boys or weren't good enough to beat them? Either way i don't think they are arrogant, cocky...hmmm... maybe but not arrogant.

Cheers!

Just what do you mean by that? I have to stick up for the Stanhope boys here and before you reply and say "here is another arrogant/cocky/big headed Stanhope footballer" i will tell you that i am not from Stanhope. I moved from Melbourne down here last year and witnessed my first year of KDL footy last season and it looked alright considering what people say about the standard here. I wouldn't say Stanhope are arrogant. Again just what do you mean by that? Do you know any of there players? I wouldn't say they are arrogant, cocky maybe, but i believe they have every right to be. In season 2007, they had two players finish in the top ten in the league best and fairest, two players in the top ten goalkicking, finished minor premiers, won the most games of any side including finals and made the grand final. How many other teams can say they done this besides Violet Town? Not too many i would believe! Stanhope were a good side last year and look like they are going to be just about there again this year, agreed? Who do you play for or follow in the KDL? Maybe you have history with those boys or weren't good enough to beat them? Either way i don't think they are arrogant, cocky...hmmm... maybe but not arrogant.

Cheers!
they are just a confident side not much wrong with that. arrogance is good anyway.

Cheers!

I must say Scoobie makes a very good point, Ryan Patten 2nd overall and Regan Hanson 7th overall in League Vote Count, and Ben Nexhip and Brad Robinson both kicking over 50 goals. All still playig exept Nexhip. They cant be too bad this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanhope vs Murchison - Stanhope too strong. Murch wont have a winner on the field. O'Reilly too back up last week with 6 more goals. Stanhope by 120 points.

Avenel vs Girgarre - Avenel too good for Gig and will win by 100 points.

Lanky vs Tally - Lanky with a better team in this week should win by 5+ goals.

Rushy vs Nagambie - Match of Round. At Rushy, so Rushy to win by 15 points.

Undera vs Merrigum - Undera by 200+ goals ig merrigum have a team, but im told they dont this week.

Violet Town vs Bye - VT for 4 points.

Stanhope vs Murchison - Stanhope too strong. Murch wont have a winner on the field. O'Reilly too back up last week with 6 more goals. Stanhope by 120 points.

Avenel vs Girgarre - Avenel too good for Gig and will win by 100 points.

Lanky vs Tally - Lanky with a better team in this week should win by 5+ goals.

Rushy vs Nagambie - Match of Round. At Rushy, so Rushy to win by 15 points.

Undera vs Merrigum - Undera by 200+ goals ig merrigum have a team, but im told they dont this week.

Violet Town vs Bye - VT for 4 points.

Rushy and nagambie should be a beauty i really dont no who to pick, its harder to pick than a broken nose!

Stanhope vs Murchison - Stanhope haven't lost much and i'd say murch haven't gotten any better stanny to dominate and Robinson to kick 6.

Avenel vs Girgarre - Avenel easily over gig like a saturday morning training run 140 points.

Lanky vs Tally - Lanky should win this by over 50 points

Rushyvs Nagambie - Match of Round. Very interseting encounter it will be a guide to how these teams will go this year but i think nagambie are a better side

Undera vs Merrigum - Undera by 180 no matter how bad a side are its never that easy to win by 200+

Violet Town vs Bye - VT to come back with the four points this week in a thriller

Stanhope come out in the morning with all guns blazing. 7.3.45 to no score at quarter time for the Murch boys. They continued this dominance throughout the whole course of the match and played a real team footy game finishing with 34.13.217 to 1.0.6. From the sidelines it looked as if the boys have gotten really unselfish around the big sticks. Passing off many to other players in better positions, and so they should. Alex O'Reilly booted 10 at full forward in three quarters and could have easily finished with more (Played the third quarter at full back and passed of around 4-5 goals within 15 metres of the big sticks). Looked very similair to the game at Murch in round one last year when Murch only got a behind from one of the Stanhope boys kicking a point from the centre. This time they got there only goal when the Stanhope forwards played down back for a quarter.

Results from Round 2.

Avenel 13.12.90 Def. Girgarre 7.7.49- Alot of talk about Avenel but either showing they aren't really up there in the premiership race or Girgarre has improved.

Rushy 12.13.85 Def. Nagambie 5.11.41- Rushy continue there dominance with two wins in a row and coming off the back of a good Night Series competition. Worthy contenders after beating Nagambie fairly easily, however it looks like Nagambie missed some chances.

Lancy 17.14.116 Def. Tally 7.4.46- Brad Allott. Just want to know how he is going over there at Wombatland Wadey? I noticed he has kicked three goals in each game. Interesting to see how he goes over there over the course of the year.

Stanhope 34.13.217 Def. Murch 1.0.6- Missing players and still crushed Murch. However not suggesting that they could have won by more with these players in.

Results from Round 2.

Avenel 13.12.90 Def. Girgarre 7.7.49- Alot of talk about Avenel but either showing they aren't really up there in the premiership race or Girgarre has improved.

Rushy 12.13.85 Def. Nagambie 5.11.41- Rushy continue there dominance with two wins in a row and coming off the back of a good Night Series competition. Worthy contenders after beating Nagambie fairly easily, however it looks like Nagambie missed some chances.

Lancy 17.14.116 Def. Tally 7.4.46- Brad Allott. Just want to know how he is going over there at Wombatland Wadey? I noticed he has kicked three goals in each game. Interesting to see how he goes over there over the course of the year.

Stanhope 34.13.217 Def. Murch 1.0.6- Missing players and still crushed Murch. However not suggesting that they could have won by more with these players in.
your a dumb dumb

Results from Round 2.

Brad Allot has had four really good games for us (including Prac games) and has slotted nicely into our forward line which lacked a dominate forward. He has proved to be a good acqution and is very unselfish with the ball. He will only get better over the year for us an should kick some big bags of goals throughout the year.

Brad Allot has had four really good games for us (including Prac games) and has slotted nicely into our forward line which lacked a dominate forward. He has proved to be a good acqution and is very unselfish with the ball. He will only get better over the year for us an should kick some big bags of goals throughout the year.

Just look out for his old man if Brad spends any time on the bench. :D

Results from Round 2.

Good to see you back sharpshoota. :thumbsu:

Results from Round 2.

who played good for rushy

Thanks for the input Wadey. I see he also got in your best first round. Yes i believe he will be a very good dominate forward this season for the wombats and he would have been more than handy at Stanhope this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back