KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rexmond Issac , from Girgarre .

Is that your real name Mr Smith or did you make it up after you and your sister breed and had kids togther ??

Haha yeah but he is a 1's player usually not a thirds player! He is a gun tho i have seen him play!

Even iff he was a thirds player and made it, thats one player from a whole league? hhaha i'm with smithy total shit league competition wise but alright for just some fun without skill!

Haha yeah but he is a 1's player usually not a thirds player! He is a gun tho i have seen him play!

Even iff he was a thirds player and made it, thats one player from a whole league? hhaha i'm with smithy total shit league competition wise but alright for just some fun without skill!

your forgetting that the interlegue side was made up of u/17s and that the kdfl is u/18s so there is alot of them who are good but couldnt do the interleague. All the gvl boys and mfl boys think thay are so much better than the kdl, but more than half the kdl thirds players wood walk into a mfl or gvl side. some of last year kdl thirds are in at gvl and carvin up.

your forgetting that the interlegue side was made up of u/17s and that the kdfl is u/18s so there is alot of them who are good but couldnt do the interleague. All the gvl boys and mfl boys think thay are so much better than the kdl, but more than half the kdl thirds players wood walk into a mfl or gvl side. some of last year kdl thirds are in at gvl and carvin up.

Well said , juddy wce ya spot on mate:thumbsu:

As for you simmy#18 if you have seen Rexmond play ? Was it the day you got dropped from the GVL or MFL thirds, and why are you bagging the KDFL could you not even get a game in it ??

you are a joke you kdl boys are the shitest football players in the world. you all suck.

joss, i have seen you play, you would be a fringe player in most kdl teams, bar merrigum and murchison...you have no grounds to bag the kdl when you struggle to get a kick in the murray league u/17's...how many murray league u/17's are in the bushies squad mate? not many im guessing.

Interleauge Side ?

Did anyone get invited from the KDL side to go trainning with the bushrangers ?

I heard that Shaun Damon from Rushworth got selected for a side not sure what it was tho pioneers maybe??

I heard that Shaun Damon from Rushworth got selected for a side not sure what it was tho pioneers maybe??
yeah nah good on him if he did aye, selection for any team is a good effort, question, why is a guy from murch leadin the league b n f? (no offence intended) but really im sure there would be better players out there. surely

yeah nah good on him if he did aye, selection for any team is a good effort, question, why is a guy from murch leadin the league b n f? (no offence intended) but really im sure there would be better players out there. surely

Its because those votes go on best on your team, not best on ground, thats y there are 1 or 2 from Murch n Merrigum up there. No offence coz they could b good i dont really know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the old gvfl v kdfl and back wen i was playing cgfl rivalry has always been there..

there are very good footy players playing lesser leagues.. some of the best u/18's players in the gvfl came from the cgfl and im guessing from the kdfl as well...

in 2005 i was one of three VT u/17 players who walked into a top 3 gvfl team, and i played against ppl who i had played all my junior footy against..
shepp bears from memory had at least 4 of there best 10 players come from a district clubs..
and the list went on and on

gvfl is a way better junior competition there is no doubt about it but saying that there are no good footy players in the kdfl is a joke.. i would think the kdfl is a great stepping stone in playing good football in the gvfl.. i know there are at least 4 kids who will play in the gvfl from our club in the next 1 or 2 years and i wouldnt be suprised if other clubs are the same

Well Mr Smith , gazza22 was not kidding when he asked, and yes 1 did and i took him over tonight to train. And he is also going to wed trainning in wang.

You must be to good for the bushies are ya Mr Smith ?????hahahah

i would like to know who the player was too, because i also like mr smith would b very suprised if some1 got picked from the KDL to try with the bushys

joss, i have seen you play, you would be a fringe player in most kdl teams, bar merrigum and murchison...you have no grounds to bag the kdl when you struggle to get a kick in the murray league u/17's...how many murray league u/17's are in the bushies squad mate? not many im guessing.

oxxy i am telling you now that joss and dylan would be in the top 3 of any KDL under 18 team. i know this because i have seen them play most weeks and have seen the best KDL side play

i would like to know who the player was too, because i also like mr smith would b very suprised if some1 got picked from the KDL to try with the bushys

Well Souts, just like Mr Smith you also think that because you play for a so called higher leauge that your S**tt does not stink, and as for the player its Rexmond Issac from Girgarre, and not only that he would run rings around you blokes with his eyes shut, and he does not talk him self up or bag other clubs and leauges.

So there for he is 10 times the better bloke than you 2 and also the player.

Well said , juddy wce ya spot on mate:thumbsu:

As for you simmy#18 if you have seen Rexmond play ? Was it the day you got dropped from the GVL or MFL thirds, and why are you bagging the KDFL could you not even get a game in it ??

Nah i've never wanted to be in the GVL. I've just played for tonny and stayed with the club.. Nor have i said that I myself are better then the KD.. I just said there isn't much skill if any in the KD thirds!!

I seen him in the moama interleague carnival when i was playin there!

Yes the boys are getting a bit ahead of themselves on bigfooty anyway, hopefully not on the field. Many a good KDL thirds player has turned into a great GV and even AFL player. Just a couple still running around now who arent too bad and might just have a bit over all the blokes talking on this thread would be Daniel Harris(Rushworth) and a bloke by the name of Barry Hall(Avenel) who I have heard goes alright.
I for one played all my junior footy in the KDL and then played in a GV senior GF while still eligible for U/18's, I am not stating this too try and big note myself, but just a wake up call to you blokes that think you might be a bit better because you play in a higher standard comp, that is all, yes its a higher standard but that doesnt mean your any better than anyone else playing underage football, 1 year can be a long time when your 16,17 and players can improve tenfold.
So anyway think its time u Tonny boys concentrated on the job at hand and make sure you get over Congupna this week and not worry about trying to put down another underage comp to try and make you feel better about yourself.

Yes the boys are getting a bit ahead of themselves on bigfooty anyway, hopefully not on the field. Many a good KDL thirds player has turned into a great GV and even AFL player. Just a couple still running around now who arent too bad and might just have a bit over all the blokes talking on this thread would be Daniel Harris(Rushworth) and a bloke by the name of Barry Hall(Avenel) who I have heard goes alright.
I for one played all my junior footy in the KDL and then played in a GV senior GF while still eligible for U/18's, I am not stating this too try and big note myself, but just a wake up call to you blokes that think you might be a bit better because you play in a higher standard comp, that is all, yes its a higher standard but that doesnt mean your any better than anyone else playing underage football, 1 year can be a long time when your 16,17 and players can improve tenfold.
So anyway think its time u Tonny boys concentrated on the job at hand and make sure you get over Congupna this week and not worry about trying to put down another underage comp to try and make you feel better about yourself.

Well said Hank1, good luck on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back