KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah patten definetly at number one nexhip would be close to number 3 hes a gun forward. probably got the best set of hands in the league
yeah id agree with that, id say stanhope is a very talented side, and even, and could do without a player or two

yeah patten definetly at number one nexhip would be close to number 3 hes a gun forward. probably got the best set of hands in the league

yeh and there are alot of other players which could easily be in the top 8, which could be why stanhope are goin so well, but they are not patten conscious, and to be honest, patten hasnt had a desecnt game in a month and stanny are still up there, when some arnt fireing, others step up to the plate

yeh and there are alot of other players which could easily be in the top 8, which could be why stanhope are goin so well, but they are not patten conscious, and to be honest, patten hasnt had a desecnt game in a month and stanny are still up there, when some arnt fireing, others step up to the plate

To right, patten admitted himself that he hasnt played good for a while. And there are the players that step up like Marshall, Hanson and Cockcroft who is always doin his job on the last line of defence.

geez you stanhope boys like the sound of your own names...

surprised not to see red_bull in the top 8 stanhope players....apparently he is the dominator in that team from CHF. persoanlly, barker in before stokes, barker gets the hard balls compared to sheep doggin' on a wing.

Mainlanders to get rolled by Avenel tomorrow - spending more time on Big Footy than on training track

Wasn't too far off the mark - the mainlanders got home by six points. Avenel were very good, Stanhope too busy whinging about the umpiring, panicking and rushing the kicks under pressure, and no one had clean hands. Good wake up call.

Wasn't too far off the mark - the mainlanders got home by six points. Avenel were very good, Stanhope too busy whinging about the umpiring, panicking and rushing the kicks under pressure, and no one had clean hands. Good wake up call.
was a good efoort by the swans, but the lions came out a different team at half time, really turned the game around, Avenel had em in the 1st half, but didnt go on with it. It is a good wake up call, but also a wake up call for other teams, stanny showed what they can do, today obviosly wasnt there best game, and good on em i reckon. It would be hard in thier position being undefeated, if i was in their boots i'd wanna lose one or two before going into september. Any other game reports boys?

good game today by avenel and stanhope,avenel should of got up to win but just made the wrong decisions,good win to stanhope, a kick after the siren went out on the full from the boundary, which would of made the game a draw,avenel will be a very very good side wen they get there whole team out on the park,and if sum of the players get of the piss:thumbsu:

good game today by avenel and stanhope,avenel should of got up to win but just made the wrong decisions,good win to stanhope, a kick after the siren went out on the full from the boundary, which would of made the game a draw,avenel will be a very very good side wen they get there whole team out on the park,and if sum of the players get of the piss:thumbsu:
Avenel did have there best team on the park, what wrong decisions did they make, remember stanhope have kicked 17 behinds, only had to kick a bit straighter and it could have been a 6 goal margin not 6 points

Avenel did have there best team on the park, what wrong decisions did they make, remember stanhope have kicked 17 behinds, only had to kick a bit straighter and it could have been a 6 goal margin not 6 points

avenel didnt have the best team on the park player to come back in are fred marke, robbie sidebottom, noona all good player and no where the goals are. also both team didnt have there kicking boots on thats for sure with avenel kickin 11 points n stanhope kickin 17. but i think stanhope will go though the season not to lose a game. cheers (B)

Was a bit harsh with my review of Stanhope - when the pressure was really on in the last quarter the Stanhope guys were good enough to hold on. They should get some belief in themselves now, while at the sametime realise they are not bullet proof. In reality, they could have nailed Avenel in the third quarter when they kicked 2.9

avenel didnt have the best team on the park player to come back in are fred marke, robbie sidebottom, noona all good player and no where the goals are. also both team didnt have there kicking boots on thats for sure with avenel kickin 11 points n stanhope kickin 17. but i think stanhope will go though the season not to lose a game. cheers (B)

We were also without our captain, Chris Tingay. So it was a good effort considering 4 of our best players were out.:)

Was a bit harsh with my review of Stanhope - when the pressure was really on in the last quarter the Stanhope guys were good enough to hold on. They should get some belief in themselves now, while at the sametime realise they are not bullet proof. In reality, they could have nailed Avenel in the third quarter when they kicked 2.9
Ryan Patten played the best last quarter of football i have seen by any player in a long time. desperation at the football no doubt getting his team across the line. especially after copping a heavy knock to his back. also i think stanhope missed brad allot, another tall marking option down forward and superb finishing skills at goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the avenel on-ballers really did a good job in winning there fair share of the clearences don't you harro17? and with super star Brett williams missing in action how could they ever have got home?

what the??? ben is going well in the kdl which i good for himself and stanhope but im not sure if he would have one of the best sets of dukes, takes alot of marks on the lead

did robbie sidebottom play thirds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back