rangermcdee

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
CDFC Liverpool
I was really unhappy to hear you guys dropped tonight. As a Hawk fan I consider you similar to us, a once power club on hard times on the way back.

You might of lost tonight, but better days are only a short step. Murphy, Waite, Betts. Those three names should keep you happy at the very least.

Much like us, it will be a tough year, but look to the positives, you will win games to keep you faithful. Trust me.

Keep the faith and we'll see you in the finals with us in the near future. Not this year though, for either of us!

(and just quietly, your better than Richmond, don't worry about tonight, time will tell eh?)

rangermcdee said:
I was really unhappy to hear you guys dropped tonight. As a Hawk fan I consider you similar to us, a once power club on hard times on the way back.

You might of lost tonight, but better days are only a short step. Murphy, Waite, Betts. Those three names should keep you happy at the very least.

Much like us, it will be a tough year, but look to the positives, you will win games to keep you faithful. Trust me.

Keep the faith and we'll see you in the finals with us in the near future. Not this year though, for either of us!

(and just quietly, your better than Richmond, don't worry about tonight, time will tell eh?)
We know we are better than Richmond and that is why tonight's loss hurt so much. We should not be losing games against them. The loss against Hawthorn last week was easier to take, because Hawthorn's development of young players is a year or 2 ahead of ours. If we don't beat Essendon in 2 weeks time, there will be some real blood letting.

rangermcdee said:

nice one mate.
it times like this that you need to take a deep breath
football can be such an emotive thing, especially when a loved team is underperforming. but there is some light at the end of the tunnel and it is true that things can change very quickly
remember malthouse's words
"the ox is slow but the earth is patient"
I think we can all take some solace in this!

we have to continue to work on our game and put game time into the youth (not all of them at once though)

cheers
K

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep the faith!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back