Kennedy refuses to join Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

He was told by Eagles that he wouldnt be in our best side and he had to work his way in through the WAFL. He wants to stay at a team he will walk into the best 22 in

Wouldn't take long for him to push past Staker and Hansen, but oh well. We'll just keep him then...

He was told by Eagles that he wouldnt be in our best side and he had to work his way in through the WAFL. He wants to stay at a team he will walk into the best 22 in
Called him in Mexico did they? :rolleyes::eek:

i dont even reckon he is goood enough to make our best squad of 22 wen we get all our injuries bac
he has done shit all during the time he has been here and we hav given him numurous opportunities
he really needed to step up this year and take sum pressure of fev up forward ut he did not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're sounding a little desperate now aren't you - just making up stuff to help ease your pain no doubt. BTW Kennedy has a mile more talent than ANY KP forward on your list. I hope we keep him, but the Weagles are demanding him. If he wants to stay, you could totally understand it from his point of view. The Weagles are a sinking ship of a Club, torn apart by an out-of-control drug culture, examples of which we see on an almost weekly basis. The Blues are on the verge of a multi-flag success era, and everyone wants to be part of it, including Judd. Lets see if Swann can come up with a deal whereby you only get pick #3 plus something less, so we can keep Kennedy. :)

i dont even reckon he is goood enough to make our best squad of 22 wen we get all our injuries bac
he has done shit all during the time he has been here and we hav given him numurous opportunities
he really needed to step up this year and take sum pressure of fev up forward ut he did not

he did?

The Blues are on the verge of a multi-flag success era, and everyone wants to be part of it, including Judd.

You are kidding yourself!!! To win a flag you need a backline and Carlton do NOT have one. Judd is the 2nd best player in the comp (J.Brown #1) but he wont make you win a flag!!!!

Carlton have to find another top 10 pick or Juddas will tell Eagles to trade with Collingwood

Oh yeah, and you'll get pick #14 and Davis. lol. Good one. Oh BTW, if you heard Eddie today, you'll realise that the Judd to Pies bridge has been well and truely burnt down so your choice is between.

1. Pick #3 plus something
2. Zero i.e. nothing.

Your choice. I hope you force him into the PSD, then we'll pickup Judd and Morton. :)

Carlton have to find another top 10 pick or Juddas will tell Eagles to trade with Collingwood
So we need to get two top ten picks.......to beat the Pies.......14th pick?

:D:D:D

You're funny.:eek:

posted by BigNath

dude it was his second year

How about Bower and Blackwell to the Dockers for pick 7 they should take that.

I think Eagles would go for 3 and 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy refuses to join Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back