FTA-TV King Elvis' Married At First Sight Thread

Who will be the last couple standing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive watched a few of these stupid shows and never truly noticed how horrific the editing is until now, am I getting cluey or is it just really, really poor here?

I doubt most people are close to what they're portrayed... I'd say the worst shit is Sean running along with Susan to dob in Andrew, as douchebaggy as he was.

The rest of it have featured dull relationships that have fizzled into the ether.. the editing has just reframed the battle to attack the man instead of the ball. When the shows finished we're just going to discuss who outdouched who.

I'm disappointed that nobody has mentioned the way that Jesse eats. Uses a fork like someone trying to eat their own fist.
Michelle is getting grilled by his stepdad, and he's too busy guzzling water and shoving feed in his mouth like its his last meal in history.

So ****ing stupid.

The PC crowd not being able to handle confrontation and direct communication - fact. Your description of him in a heavily edited setting, well that's a matter of interpretation. :rainbow:

Yep and it's a common interpretation if you read through the thread (and the internet) so take your ideological point scoring bullshit to the appropriate forum.

The cheese platter by Jesse, **** me..

2edwk0n.png

Yep and it's a common interpretation if you read through the thread (and the internet) so take your ideological point scoring bullshit to the appropriate forum.
Oh yeah the internet, where sage advice and thoughtful discussion reign supreme.

I am outraged by your tone and demand a public apology! Am I doing this PC stuff right fpcookie? :D

Its difficult because viewers want confrontation. Producers want it too.

There's a saying - better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Of course, on TV that can be hard to follow.

Farmer and his wife have from what's been shown to voice an opinion that goes against the grain. One may feel he broke the bro code (a la not touching another mans wife, or his wallet. wut?), but somehow Chazza had to find out or else it would not make for gripping TV. Farmer may be the fall guy.

Ive watched a few of these stupid shows and never truly noticed how horrific the editing is until now, am I getting cluey or is it just really, really poor here?

I doubt most people are close to what they're portrayed... I'd say the worst shit is Sean running along with Susan to dob in Andrew, as douchebaggy as he was.

The rest of it have featured dull relationships that have fizzled into the ether.. the editing has just reframed the battle to attack the man instead of the ball. When the shows finished we're just going to discuss who outdouched who.

yep. spot on. Let's face it, we will remember this season more so than previous ones. I can only remember one couple from previous shows.

reality shows serve a purpose though. it helps launch media careers, or in other words "cheap labour". They are warm bodies willing to do anything to get into the tv/radio world, and can do so at a graduate level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I am sure he "meant" that. :drunk:
He actually said so out of his own mouth, only they slipped it in at the end of his bit so they could work in the sisters reactions and make Anthony look like he was putting her down, when he wasn't. Is your mind so weak you can be so easily manipulated by a reality TV show? :huh:

He actually said so out of his own mouth, only they slipped it in at the end of his bit so they could work in the sisters reactions and make Anthony look like he was putting her down, when he wasn't. Is your mind so weak you can be so easily manipulated by a reality TV show? :huh:
If he said it, it must be true!

He realised what he said, ****ed up horribly and then backtracked.

who is your post directed at

I doubt Anthony's getting the arse from a channel where the key audience demographic is degen gamblers, wife beaters and alcoholics.

He's certainly curbed his horizons though.

I didn't know Anthony Manton worked for Fox Footy :)

The alcoholic audience didn't save Hilton Donaldson

Haha We have the "Protectdagirls" squad over here. Lighten up, Shes a dumb bimbo clearly only on the show for some kind of fame and has no interest in Andrew at all. And her dad's a campaigner.

So just because she's a dumb bimbo means you can speak about her like that? She's still a person with feelings, doesn't matter if she's here for fame she never said those things about Andrew.

And Andrew is just using this for his music career, something Lauren has said about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back