KISS to play at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, they could only come up with a band that has sold 75 million albums and had 13 separate platinum albums.

The outrage on here is ludicrous. The artist on the day does about 25 minutes work. The main show is always the footy. 95% if the crowd will know a few Kiss songs and sing and have a good time and then get ready for the footy.

Kiss aren't mugs either. They will come up with something that resonates.

Won't stop the outrage though. Apparently someone who has charted recently (no matter how minor) is more suitable than major megastars. Spare me.
Stanley knows the audience he is catering to. The guy does his homework. They will do a decent job not sure what the angst is about. Give me KISS over Baker Boy anyday and that's not being racist.

if the kids somehow watched free to air their ears might perk up because they'll probably recognise some of backing to some mcdonald's ads.

in general, at least 10 years too late.

i have to say though, i feel good that afl fans can have this discussion. it's my uninformed opinion that nrl fans would all just unironically ask for cold chisel or daryl braithwaite each year.

No one would ask for Braithwaite.
Given that the two best performances in relatively recent history have actually been Chisel and a solo member of the same band, can you blame us?

If I’m lucky enough to be there on the day the only pre match entertainment I’m interested in is at the Royal Richmond. Anything else can get in the bin.
My boy is hovering around the age where he can pop into The Royal. All those years when his mum dropped me off in front of that pub, he’s now starting to ask the question....” what goes on in there Dad”....

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

images
imagine how good it will look in the daylight/sunshine :rolleyes:

The guys (and gals) in charge at the AFL really have NFI do they? They have a product that sells itself, always did before they got their grubby mits on it and started riding the gravy train.
Don’t be a negative Nelly all your life ..

My boy is hovering around the age where he can pop into The Royal. All those years when his mum dropped me off in front of that pub, he’s now starting to ask the question....” what goes on in there Dad”....

“ not much son ..just Boobies and beer “

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean KISS FFS, this is going to be almost as bad as meatloaf.
No no no …old meat was completely off his chops after taking prescription pills and injecting battery acid.

Paul and Gene and the other two are clean skins so there will be no issues with the singing and playing

A desecration to our great game, and our intelligence as people.
This band sucks beyond all possible belief, absolutely ALWAYS has, and needs to be taken out back and shot in the head.Twice.
ROFL.
Shit man get some real music in your life.

Kanye eats dick.

No one would ask for Braithwaite.
Given that the two best performances in relatively recent history have actually been Chisel and a solo member of the same band, can you blame us?
Braithwate's theme song is a poor cover.
We've had it shoved down our throats a s "pub anthem" for more than a decade.

The ute muster crew don't even know their Aus from their arsehioles, just follow along like sheep.

Yee farken Har inbreds.

Yank wannabee dickwads.

Braithwate's theme song is a poor cover.
We've had it shoved down our throats a s "pub anthem" for more than a decade.

The ute muster crew don't even know their Aus from their arsehioles, just follow along like sheep.

Yee farken Har inbreds.

Yank wannabee dickwads.

I’m not really sure what the second half of that post means.

I do know that the only thing I know of Ute Musters is that the biggest one I can think of is in Deliniquin, which has 2 Australian Rules football clubs and 0 rugby league clubs.

iiii wannna rock and roll all niiigghtt..
And have a wonderful time.. - Lois Griffen family guy.
And every person at the gf under 35.
Wether they're good or bad it will be entertaining either way. Im all for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

KISS to play at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back