KISS to play at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

No they don't. Can you name any? I think KISS will put on a great live show but Frehley is not regarded as a great influence on guitarists.

Dimebag Darrel ( who even got buried in a kiss coffin), Slash , CC DeVille, Tom Morello, Jerry Cantrell, Dave Mustane,Mike McCready. John 5 , Dave Sabo…… u want anymore?

Dimebag Darrel ( who even got buried in a kiss coffin), Slash , CC DeVille, Tom Morello, Jerry Cantrell, Dave Mustane,Mike McCready. John 5 , Dave Sabo…… u want anymore?
Slash worshipped KiSS as a feral LA teenager and even sent Paul a letter asking if he could replace Ace.

It's great Paul Stanley inspired so many cover bands.

Yes, Rage Against the Machine/Tom Morello in particular of the guitarists listed in that response to you earlier in the thread are noted for their lack of originality and reliance on usurping the work of others…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im not looking forward to this at all

being surrounded by boomers singing along to the kitsch kiss performance will hopefully be the lowlight of my the grand final day

How dare anyone be entertained by what’s still one of the biggest performers in the world..

It much cooler to go and watch some triple j Indi band with 20 others.

KISS (or SS - Stanley/Simmons as I like to call them these days) are the master manipulators. If they are smart they will cover up the cracks (or cracked femurs) by playing to the crowd.

Melbourne Rock City
Rock N Roll All Night
Shout It Out Loud

im not looking forward to this at all

being surrounded by boomers singing along to the kitsch kiss performance will hopefully be the lowlight of my the grand final day
Grand final day attendee average age is about 20 years older than any other game so they will be playing to the crowd.. for the most part

Remove this Banner Ad

KISS to play at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back