KISS to play at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Who?? Which of those have made it big ?? Any sell out stadiums?

And sorry most people who attend the gf are over 35 so kiss still being relevant whether you like it or not is a good choice. …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Most people who still listen to KISS would have to be over 60 wouldn't they?

NRL are going with a Tina Turner impersonator (from the Tina Turner show) to headline their entertainment by performing a tribute. Suffice to say that their fans are less than impressed.
Jesus Christ.. that is beyond lame.

Impersonators have no place in GF celebrations. Just the worst.

Well that would be wrong but go on.. please share your extensive knowledge of a kiss concert crowd

One of the North Board mods was in the crowd of a Kiss concert at VFL park.

There you go, i shared it. Your turn.

Hilltop Hoods would have been fantastic. No idea why they haven't been used yet. No doubt would have many boomers up in arms but most under 50 would enjoy it I'd imagine.

King Stingray would have been great too.

Most music I listen to is still 80's and 90's but I feel like we have done all that 80's Aussie music to death now. This will be Mark Seymour's 5th grand final.
Hilltop Hoods best song is 20 years old this year. That's not a knock on them either but that was a great way to announce yourself as a band. But they'd be great at the GF especially given they were rapping about Friday night footy 20+ years ago and now they're performing at the GF.

King Stingray are a good band, they remind me of Warumpi's. But really does that work at the MCG?

If KISS can play three good songs or whatever and belt them out then people at the game might love it and it'll add to the experience, if not then really it won't matter that much. Who cares that they're an 800 year old boomer band addicted to spectacle. I can't even remember what year Meatloaf played, honestly who cares that he was drunk or shite or whatever, no one goes the GF for the half time show. Its about a game of footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilltop Hoods best song is 20 years old this year. That's not a knock on them either but that was a great way to announce yourself as a band. But they'd be great at the GF especially given they were rapping about Friday night footy 20+ years ago and now they're performing at the GF.

King Stingray are a good band, they remind me of Warumpi's. But really does that work at the MCG?

If KISS can play three good songs or whatever and belt them out then people at the game might love it and it'll add to the experience, if not then really it won't matter that much. Who cares that they're an 800 year old boomer band addicted to spectacle. I can't even remember what year Meatloaf played, honestly who cares that he was drunk or shite or whatever, no one goes the GF for the half time show. Its about a game of footy.
King Stingray more of a second act would work well I think. Probably both as the main act but it's good catchy rock I think most would enjoy it.

The Killers shows that bands around that age (20 years old) resonate well. They are still performing at their peak, most older people know their songs as do the younger people.

Every act seems to divide thr public but nearly everyone seemed to love that set from the Killers.

King Stingray more of a second act would work well I think. Probably both as the main act but it's good catchy rock I think most would enjoy it.

The Killers shows that bands around that age (20 years old) resonate well. They are still performing at their peak, most older people know their songs as do the younger people.

Every act seems to divide thr public but nearly everyone seemed to love that set from the Killers.
Agreed. It’s the one act where the olds were still bopping along but those under 35 weren’t rolling their eyes.

One of the North Board mods was in the crowd of a Kiss concert at VFL park.

There you go, i shared it. Your turn.

That’s good… so you have no idea ..
only gone 6 times so know that they have abroad fan base where whole families from 5 to 85 can go and have a good time. ..
Also know they will do a kick butt show which although better at night will be great to see.

That’s good… so you have no idea ..
only gone 6 times so know that they have abroad fan base where whole families from 5 to 85 can go and have a good time. ..
Also know they will do a kick butt show which although better at night will be great to see.
How many of those five year olds listen to them?

I'd go see kiss of someone brought me a ticket but I wouldn't listen to their stuff any more. You were the one who brought up their gigs. I just asked how many people over 35 actually still listen to them.

How many of those five year olds listen to them?

I'd go see kiss of someone brought me a ticket but I wouldn't listen to their stuff any more. You were the one who brought up their gigs. I just asked how many people over 35 actually still listen to them.

Let me guess your extent of listening to kiss would be I was made for loving you, rock and roll all night and perhaps god gave rock and roll to you?

Could list probably 60 better kiss songs than those three at least

Let me guess your extent of listening to kiss would be I was made for loving you, rock and roll all night and perhaps god gave rock and roll to you?

Could list probably 60 better kiss songs than those three at least

Something like that.

Someone brought me Dynasty as a birthday present in primary School. I also got London Calling for Christmas the same year tho. I could name 60 better bands than Kiss, but they're okay.

Something like that.

Someone brought me Dynasty as a birthday present in primary School. I also got London Calling for Christmas the same year tho. I could name 60 better bands than Kiss, but they're okay.

60 better might be your musical taste but you won’t get 60 more known, still popular, still touring and selling out concerts, better shows than a kiss gig:…

Don’t like them don’t watch. Pretty simple… Robbie Williams is a try hard pain in the butt; didn’t watch a second what he put out…

I’ve been to 5 gfs my teams been in:. Outside of Bryan Adams in 2015 I’ve coped
1994 The Seekers
2005 Dame Edna, flipping delta and bubble
2006– Brian manix, John Paul young and Braithwaite

And the worst of all 2018 the Black eyed peas..

Kiss comfortably has all of them covered

Remove this Banner Ad

KISS to play at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back