Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided it was unseemly of me not to mention the rather marvellous and evergreen Scott Pendlebury and his amazing and historic 400 game milestone. Thread title has been adjusted accordingly
Not sure if he is the Pies GOAT but he has to be right up there.

And 400 games is an amazing achievement.

Having said that, Carlton will spoil the celebrations tonight, just like we have for every other anniversary game we played against the Filth over the years:)

Decided it was unseemly of me not to mention the rather marvellous and evergreen Scott Pendlebury and his amazing and historic 400 game milestone. Thread title has been adjusted accordingly

Having said that, Carlton will spoil the celebrations tonight, just like we have for every other anniversary game we played against the Filth over the years:)

Seagull GIF

Another 4:30am game so I'll have to enjoy watching the Pies improve our recent record against the Scum to 10-2 on delay

Congrats Pendles on 400 games, and should be equal with KB by the end of H&A
Pissweak. Against all odds a basketball player plays 400 games of football (Michael Jordan 127 games of minor league baseball; Pendles>Jordan) and you can't get out of ****ing bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Actually Movie GIF by filmeditor

Darcy Moore a bit confused by this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back