Koby Stevens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koby to announce his preferred club by tomorrow.

The Decision!
Unfortunately, the way this week has been, it will be the biggest news of the day. :eek:

Im really sad to lose Koby, i really hoped he would stay. I think in a couple of years he will be a terrific midfielder, especially now those lingering injuries he had earlier in his career have subsided. Just love his attack on the ball, and the club he goes to will love that as well, as well as his work rate. His disposal is nowhere near as bad as what is perceived, its not elite at any stretch, but certainly better than perceived.

Funny that West Coast apparently rate him really highly. LMAO

What a funny club. Not rated good enough to be in the side but when when it comes to trading they want a first round draft pick. Only worth a pick in the 40s at best. In a strong draft maybe even in the 50s.

How kind of you....

Which pimply faced bigfooty member runs this platinum footy twitter account?

Koby Stevens is only gong to choose a club that would also offer him a contract. He's not going to randomly pick St Kilda and hope Chris Pelchen comes to the party.

So clearly St Kilda have reasonable interest in Stevens - enough to have him on the list.

So if that is the case - the Stevens / Cripps swap would be a fait accompli - it would just then come down to what sweeteners are involved either way.

If St Kilda are to get the "extras" then I daresay they will wait until next week to know what compo we will receive.

Funny that West Coast apparently rate him really highly. LMAO

What a funny club. Not rated good enough to be in the side but when when it comes to trading they want a first round draft pick. Only worth a pick in the 40s at best. In a strong draft maybe even in the 50s.

Give you pick 40+ for Elliott Kavanagh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints have already got players simlilar to Stevens, so if Saints are interested they must rate him fairly highly. I would rather keep cripps though.

Koby Stevens is only gong to choose a club that would also offer him a contract. He's not going to randomly pick St Kilda and hope Chris Pelchen comes to the party.

So clearly St Kilda have reasonable interest in Stevens - enough to have him on the list.

So if that is the case - the Stevens / Cripps swap would be a fait accompli - it would just then come down to what sweeteners are involved either way.

If St Kilda are to get the "extras" then I daresay they will wait until next week to know what compo we will receive.
That's right the club he chooses would have already offered him a contract you would have thought? What picks do wc have?

If he nominates saints I'm predicting a 5-10 pick upgrade for the saints. With us losing 38 and gaining 43 the obvious one. With free agents the gap will be greater than 5.

Or bombers would predict pick 48
Dogs pick 49

Agree with everything you said.

Koby's worth is about a pick in the 40s.

Will be interesting to see which club he nominates tomorrow.

Of the 3 reported clubs interested, the Bulldogs have 2 picks in the 40s that can seal a deal at 41 or 47.

Bombers have pick 48.

Saints have 53.

I'd say Essendon's pick 32 and St Kilda's 34 are a little high for Stevens. Bulldogs have no other picks in between 21 and 41.

If he chooses Saints, a logical deal will be to involve Cripps and a shuffle of picks perhaps to make everyone happy.

How did you work that out?

What would you pay for someone who ws drafted im 2009 at pick 22, played 11 senior games in 3 years and kicked 2 career goals?

He hardly has the "reputation" of being a star on the rise ala Josh Caddy or the like.

He may at best fetch a pick in the 30s but a pick in the 40s is about right for a player who is obviously in need of a fresh start because to date he really hasn't shown much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back