Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Pathetic again against Adelaide. He is not paid 400K a season to split packs. He looks lethargic and as if his mind is elsewhere....perhaps with the Gold Coast?

You better start a "Remove Kosi" thread then :rolleyes:

What to do with big Kozi :confused::(

If he doesn't perform well against Richmond, then i believe his career with the saints is done for :eek:

can anyone tell me if he had a shocker of a preseason?

What to do with big Kozi :confused::(

If he doesn't perform well against Richmond, then i believe his career with the saints is done for :eek:

can anyone tell me if he had a shocker of a preseason?

Define perform well......

Kosi gives it his best.
When he tries to just be a marking forward, he tends to get none of the ball.
When he tries to make more of an impact and go in hard, he tends to total someone and get reported.
No point dropping him at the moment.
When Riewoldt is back, depending how Stanley is going, a stint in the VFL may actually be for the best for Kosi, to try to get his confidence back. But I'm not sure of his role there either, as its an important development ground for Walsh and Lynch, and no doubt the Captain of Sandringham will want to be playing as well.

Define perform well......

the usual KPI's for a full forward; 4 or so goals, a few good marks, basicly the Kosi of 2009.

dont get me wrong i love the big guy (hence why i wear his number on my saints guersey) it's just that he doesn't look like his getting all that much better each game this season

i'll be watching his game closely this friday

the usual KPI's for a full forward; 4 or so goals, a few good marks, basicly the Kosi of 2009.

dont get me wrong i love the big guy (hence why i wear his number on my saints guersey) it's just that he doesn't look like his getting all that much better each game this season

i'll be watching his game closely this friday

See that's where I disagree. You can't judge him on goals returned.

Structure and delivery to him make it quite difficult for this.

I just want to see a great workrate.

See that's where I disagree. You can't judge him on goals returned.

Structure and delivery to him make it quite difficult for this.

I just want to see a great workrate.

:thumbsu:...which is what we've been seeing the last few weeks (if only he could get his hands on the pill!!!!)

BS called him a "*******" :eek:...bit harsh.

:thumbsu:...which is what we've been seeing the last few weeks (if only he could get his hands on the pill!!!!)

BS called him a "*******" :eek:...bit harsh.

Definitely an emotional poster is BS.

Watching Kosi in the last few games Ive realized what his issue is. He's not aggressive enough and he doesnt push his weight around enough for a big guy. Kos can I remind you that you weigh almost 100k's at almost 200cm.

Its time to get busy, your a big guy, play like a big guy! Get aggresive push your weight around and Fight for the ball. We wanna see red in your eyes. We wanna see beserkov!

Watching Kosi in the last few games Ive realized what his issue is. He's not aggressive enough and he doesnt push his weight around enough for a big guy. Kos can I remind you that you weigh almost 100k's at almost 200cm.

Its time to get busy, your a big guy, play like a big guy! Get aggresive push your weight around and Fight for the ball. We wanna see red in your eyes. We wanna see beserkov!

May I remind you that when he does this he has a tendency to do something stupid and get reported for at least 3 weeks?

May I remind you that when he does this he has a tendency to do something stupid and get reported for at least 3 weeks?

Hasn't he only been reported twice in the last 2 years, for a big guy throwing his body around, is that really so bad in comparison to some of the other big guys in the comp at the moment?

It's bit of an overeaction to say he does something stupid every time he imposes himself on a game, as it's clearly not the case. He is never malicious, and as long as he avoids the head when bumping, I agree with the above poster that he should play a more physical game.

I agree, a fired up Kosi is much better than an over thinking one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kosi just needs to play consistant footy across four quarters. As soon as he does you will see his form will start to gradually get better until he is back to his old self.

Yes. Play consistantly aggresive push the player out of the way bulky footy!....but within the rules ofcourse.
For 100kg big guy he gets pushed around too much lately.

Yes. Play consistantly aggresive push the player out of the way bulky footy!....but within the rules ofcourse.
For 100kg big guy he gets pushed around too much lately.

DG, he doesnt have the strength through the legs/hips/trunk to play like this (...think Dunstall or Lockett). He topples over way too easily. (Maybe his head is too heavy!) That's why he's always been better as a run and jump marking target...preferably playing in front.

I think it's pretty simple.

He wont be going anywhere, he wont be dropped either ...

Not having him at FF will unbalance the side remarkably. We need a tall marking option, we need someone to crash packs and if he cant mark, get the ball too ground.

Love the bloke, love his effort and when Rooey comes back, without then having to worry about the opponents best defender on him he'll come back to the Kosi we all love to see.

Kosi and Rhys were not really targets much I50 last night, only went to them a total of 10 times.

Not sure the delivery in was as good as last week to be honest.

Kosi is only ever as good as his delivery. Look at him out on a full lead, he looks unstoppable, but when the ball keeps getting dropped on his head, the bloke doesn't stand a chance in hell of marking it. Despite this he still manages to create a contest and bring the ball to ground

I almost agree. He looked a lot like marking a few against the tiggers, but his touch was not quite there. He could have taken about 4 further contested marks if his confidence was up. Not long now until he hits his straps.

Remember Lyon's words last year, after the GF loss, rgarding improvement and commitment etc?
I don't think anyone can suggest that Kosi has improved, or is even at the same level. I have to say that all that huff was just empty words because someone should push Kosi to knock on Lyon's door.
This guy is " not up to the challenge"

Remove this Banner Ad

Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back