"Krakouer Back In Roos' Fold" - The Age....4/03/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Sexiano Ronaldo said:
Might not be surprised to know this, but I'm fairly sure kangas_mate is not a north supporter.

Apparently he's a bit of a superstar down Glenferrie way.

Surely not.

He doesn't like North, but he above all this rubbish.

NorthBhoy said:
Surely not.

He doesn't like North, but he above all this rubbish.

You forget that the guy is somewhat bitter after some of the beltings you've handed out to him on the main board.

But anyway NorthBhoy, it's your fault. You really should ease up on people who can dish it out but can't take it.

Shinboners said:
You forget that the guy is somewhat bitter after some of the beltings you've handed out to him on the main board.

But anyway NorthBhoy, it's your fault. You really should ease up on people who can dish it out but can't take it.
Come on, you're close but you're not smoking the cubans.

2 + 2 = ?

Anyway, back to Jimmy. Sure he did wrong but he's paid the price. He's always been a North man as far as I'm concerned as he always did the right thing by the club while he played for us (as far as I know).

As for his football, he was a great player and as Twink says he (and Phil) put up with heaps of racial abuse- both ON and off the field. They were also severely dealt with by opponents in and behind play at every opportunity. Jimmy used to fight back for both of them, but Phil just copped it.

Imagine how good he and Phil would be if they had played in the current environment re physical violence and on-field racial abuse and three umpires.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Krakouer Back In Roos' Fold" - The Age....4/03/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Back