Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what about your tools that have come on here with shit champ

"My tools"? I don't own any of them. If they post crap on the Adelaide forums I clean it up, but I don't tell them what to post.

I can assure you, shit has been posted on both sides of the fence by supporters of both clubs. When it's happened, it's been cleaned up by the relevant moderators, exactly as should be happening.

But the unreasonable suggestion of pick 23 and White, was actually about to be agreed upon until the AFL stepped in.

I know. Of course, it was going to be agreed on because my club signed an illegal deal they were trying to cover up, not because it was any kind of reasonable trade. The fact that the AFL had to step in makes that pretty clear.

Not that I think the above paints us in any kind of good light, believe me. I'm furious that it's happened.

I just wanted to have one final post on this thread now that Adelaides part is done. To you all you Sydney supporters that have that have been there with me over the journey, insulted me, replied to my posts and engaged in heated discussion I thank you for the emotional Rollercoaster! All the best for the 2013 season! Button92 out!

*Edit special shout out to Syd for all the red cards. Been a heck of a ride...
Goodbye and good riddance

Was Tippett supposed to nominate his terms today?
Yep, he was given an extension until today (from last Wednesday) due to Friday's hearing. However I'm not sure whether these terms are made publically known or whether it'll be something leaked through the media before the PSD.

Yer today he had to give his terms to the AFL so we should no in the next 48 hours if GWS are gonna take him due to what the GWS CEO dave matthews said on friday they would make there mind up early this week on tippett.I reakon kurt would be having a sleepless week thinking were he will be playing in 2013

I just wanted to have one final post on this thread now that Adelaides part is done. To you all you Sydney supporters that have that have been there with me over the journey, insulted me, replied to my posts and engaged in heated discussion I thank you for the emotional Rollercoaster! All the best for the 2013 season! Button92 out!

*Edit special shout out to Syd for all the red cards. Been a heck of a ride...
c**khead.

Deadline to nominate for the PSD isn't until 2pm tomorrow so the AFL won't circulate the list of players (and their terms where applicable) probably for a couple of days yet.

I dare say when they do the leaking of Tippett's terms will occur soon after, unless one of the parties is feeling generous and leaks the details sooner. :)

Emma Quayle seemed fairly sure of the numbers last week*, although that was before the hearing and his suspension. My guess is there will be little if any change.

It has been revealed that Sydney's pitch to Tippett included payments of $700,000 for next year and $900,000 for 2014, before improving to $975,000 for seasons 2015 and 2016

"My tools"? I don't own any of them. If they post crap on the Adelaide forums I clean it up, but I don't tell them what to post.

I can assure you, shit has been posted on both sides of the fence by supporters of both clubs. When it's happened, it's been cleaned up by the relevant moderators, exactly as should be happening.

What a load of crap, you were handing out red cards for the most pettiest reasons it wasnt funny, if I was in charge of bigfooty I would kick you to the kerb.. Take a look how our mod rolls and take notes. AG one of the most respected posters on bigfooty not just on our board, now go away you are embarrassing yourself with your bullshit here.

To you all you Sydney supporters that have that have been there with me over the journey, insulted me, replied to my posts and engaged in heated discussion I thank you for the emotional Rollercoaster!

Your rollercoaster now looks like the one that was hit by Hurricane Sandy.

What a load of crap, you were handing out red cards for the most pettiest reasons it wasnt funny, if I was in charge of bigfooty I would kick you to the kerb.. Take a look how our mod rolls and take notes. AG one of the most respected posters on bigfooty not just on our board, now go away you are embarrassing yourself with your bullshit here.
Perfect! this is spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, i don't know why that flog is still allowed to post on our board. He was quite happy to dish out red cards for any Swans supporter for no reason at all.

Every body read the age today bout tippett terms also coach longmire was on SEN today still very very keen on getting tippett there. SHEEDY was on SEN also not as keen as a few weeks ago said they had plenty of money but didnt no if they wanted to spend that much on kurt.SHEEDY said a melbourne club was interested i wonder if GWS will come out with it are they or are they not before nexted week

Any word on whether or not Brisbane might still be in the running? I've been avoiding the Tippet threads for the past 3 or 4 weeks.

it was ALWAYS going to be the case, SHEEDY has just doing his job keeping the giants in the media including taking away any limelight from the Swans premiership...
its why he is perfect for GWS...just adds to the rivalary as it gets the swans fans annoyed, pissed off and so when they play the rivalary is building....

so welcome to club KT....better perform otherwise we will never here the end of this thread.....

i also noted in some of the other reports, that he is not allowed to play at any level, so he wont be playing in the NEAFL...

Any word on whether or not Brisbane might still be in the running? I've been avoiding the Tippet threads for the past 3 or 4 weeks.

Brisbane ruled themselves out a few weeks ago, Not to mention they have picked up Martin and have a few kids they will be wanting to rotate through the forward line next year.

so welcome to club KT....better perform otherwise we will never here the end of this thread.....

i also noted in some of the other reports, that he is not allowed to play at any level, so he wont be playing in the NEAFL...

Can you please link me to these reports?

As far as I was aware he was banned from the pre-season competition and from competing in the "AFL" for 22 rounds with 11 of those suspended for 5 years.

This shouldn't rule him out from competing at state level next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back