Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean fine instead of result reversed?
Sounds like verdict has been handed down from what others are saying. That was just some of the punishment I heard that was being thrown about, not a choice for Stanhope to make, but just some of the options.

Sounds like verdict has been handed down from what others are saying. That was just some of the punishment I heard that was being thrown about, not a choice for Stanhope to make, but just some of the options.
Thanks. Would have hoped that a fine would be what follows a reversal. Hope betting agencies are prepared to pay out twice! If the decision stands does the Ardmona result come under match fixing? I'm sure that many were expecting a bigger margin. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!

It will definitely be an interesting 24 hours. If the verdict sticks, does o'reilly himself get penalised as well ?
How did the fella from merrigum go with his report ? Set penalty or tribunal?

It will definitely be an interesting 24 hours. If the verdict sticks, does o'reilly himself get penalised as well ?
How did the fella from merrigum go with his report ? Set penalty or tribunal?
Stanhope asking ardmona for favors now. Just got a phone call asking me if I have findlays phone number. You have no shame after poaching ardmona players when the club is struggling. Well a bit late nagambie has already secured his services for tomorrow nights tribunal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said Joeyboy 'juMped' the gun because he took down his post, not because I thought he was wrong as I alluded to in my post. Take a breath Guido.
Taking in plenty of air hank smoking a cuban cigar and sipping on Johnny blue.

i wouldn't be crowing yet mate.. Unless u know the other part of the story mate..
Well I am crowing now you little weasel. Where is the little ferret hole your hiding at. Whats the other side of the story mate????

Does anyone know why it is being referred to the tribunal ?
The rules on playing an ineligible player would appear to state that any appeal will be to the AFL Regional Commission ?
Because the kdfl runs a kangaroo court. Anything to try and help the saints of the competition.

You deadbeat, 'Joeyboy' is the member who goes by the name 'Joeyboy' he posted what we now know, but then took it down. Not everything is about you sweetheart.
Geez hank deadbeat that's a bit much. Sorry didn't know about Joeyboy thought you were having a dig at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back