Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most blokes didn't have too big of a night. No mad Monday as no one planned on losing. The Shepp news etc. are certainly on the case, as are the VCFL.

That is a stupid answer for not having a mad Monday. No one plans on losing but it happens and teams still make a mad Monday happen. Your boys are thinking your half a chance to be playing this wkend instead of Stanhope. And considering smooth wrote a post 2 hrs after the game stating this, seems like someone at the club was onto it very quickly and venturing down this path. Considering the score, I doubt the one player woulda have changed the result.
Thou if Stanhope have done the wrong thing they should be penalised for it in some way.

That is a stupid answer for not having a mad Monday. No one plans on losing but it happens and teams still make a mad Monday happen. Your boys are thinking your half a chance to be playing this wkend instead of Stanhope. And considering smooth wrote a post 2 hrs after the game stating this, seems like someone at the club was onto it very quickly and venturing down this path. Considering the score, I doubt the one player woulda have changed the result.
Thou if Stanhope have done the wrong thing they should be penalised for it in some way.

You know nothing John Snowman... I can assure you this is very much new news to most of our players. Many are still unaware of all this happening, and we certainly don't have training organised. (Not so far anyway)..
Sometimes blokes will actually go to work on a Monday after getting beaten in a Semi Final. Shocking but true. They were going to have a session next weekend instead (also shocking but true)

Considering the score??!? Oh please, You are entirely missing the point...
So let's say an athlete tests positive for steroids in the 100m sprint, but wins by 20m do we say "oh they would have won anyway"... Just give them some sort of penalty??!
We have rules for a reason. I agree Al O'Reilly wasn't the difference. But that's got absolutely nothing to do with it. It's cheating, it doesn't get any simpler than that.

Correct. That complaint will be lodged by now. KDL didn't want to touch it. Surprised anyone??
They will probably get the negotiator john O'Donoghue in to broker a deal. What a joke grow some balls get on the front foot and deal with the problem.

Incredibly, a lot of bosses these days aren't overly sympathetic in regard to Mad Monday, although I do recall a w***er a few years ago who let a staff member dodge Monday after winning an E Grade cricket final.

Interesting comment, O'Donoghue has signed off on several teams losing games following the fielding of ineligible players.
Well when you have cases like these that are black and white you have no choice to sign off on them. He lied to tatong and swanpool and totally deceived wunghu in closing them down.

heard that the league sitting on their hands till they get an official complaint which they have set a deadline of 6pm tommorrow.
That, then, would be WAP because surely it is incumbent upon the administrators to ensure that all is above board. In the week before finals the bona fides of every "qualified" player should be checked instead of lazily relying upon a computer program that can't even keep up with Saturday afternoon internet traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No disrespect Snowman but so you don't embarrass urself there's alot more to it then us finding out something after the game!! Read all the posts & you might start to get the picture..... Anyway it'll all be left to the hierarchies on all levels!! Not for the players to deal with.....

Also I can add from some information I'd been given, Stanhope are going to try use the fact he played a 2's game on the weekend he was cleared back to them against undera! Now that may be possible but unfortunately sporting pulse doesn't agree, no record of him taking the field on that day nor did any opposition player's recognise him!! So I guess if all relevant "unmodified" paperwork shows this then case closed, but if there is more hiding's going on then we have a serious breach of the rules don't we..... Pretty straight forward 1 would think..... Guess we'll all know more by COB today..... Interesting..... :thumbsu:

Also I can add from some information I'd been given, Stanhope are going to try use the fact he played a 2's game on the weekend he was cleared back to them against undera! Now that may be possible but unfortunately sporting pulse doesn't agree, no record of him taking the field on that day nor did any opposition player's recognise him!! So I guess if all relevant "unmodified" paperwork shows this then case closed, but if there is more hiding's going on then we have a serious breach of the rules don't we..... Pretty straight forward 1 would think..... Guess we'll all know more by COB today..... Interesting..... :thumbsu:

Supposedly played against Undera in the 2's. Not named, not in the best, no goals (in a side that won by 214 points!).. Also not recognised as being present by Undera players and officials?!
Even IF true doesn't excuse fraudulently putting him on the team sheet Vs Armona. It was no mistake..

Last edited:
So what's the story?

Musta been all a wank .... can't believe I got sucked into following this "saga" that obviously is a non event.

Aah well I reckon I called for a Tahbilk granny back in the April predictions, fingers crossed the Swans injuries either get up or get ably covered and they can get over my second favourite KDFL club ..... sorry Chalkster ;)

Meeting as we speak from what I've heard, 5 figure fine or gone is what was bandied around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back