Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do tell foxtrot, I know Stanhope had their ball at Hurley's Satdy night, so can only assume something has happened there!!
Rumour has it Bertolie and Grills decided it might be a good idea to crash the ball and cut some dance moves, and there was one not very impressed Stanhope coach Some Gig boys in front bar too I think

Rumour has it Bertolie and Grills decided it might be a good idea to crash the ball and cut some dance moves, and there was one not very impressed Stanhope coach Some Gig boys in front bar too I think
apparently was a very interesting nite for all..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interleague has been handled terribly for a long time apart from 1 or 2 occasions. Coach's picking there favorites and constantly playing players who are not good enough. Also playing players in unfamiliar positions.

Interleague has been handled terribly for a long time apart from 1 or 2 occasions. Coach's picking there favorites and constantly playing players who are not good enough. Also playing players in unfamiliar positions.
It's hard to put the best team on the park when the best players won't play. The kdnfl needs to do something about it or for get about interlegue all together.

Not 100% sure of the VCFL laws but I was always under the impression if a player is selected they have to play unless they can produce a medical or letter from there work.
If they can't then they get a week suspension.

What if they took the gate from the match and split that between the players or even give clubs some incentives for there players to play then maybe clubs push it more.

Not 100% sure of the VCFL laws but I was always under the impression if a player is selected they have to play unless they can produce a medical or letter from there work.
If they can't then they get a week suspension.

What if they took the gate from the match and split that between the players or even give clubs some incentives for there players to play then maybe clubs push it more.

Each individual league had there own way of encouraging/enforcing player availability

Page 66/200 in 2016 handbook 18.0 maybe clubs players and leagues need to do a study and find out what all parties want out of interleague footy. Without clubs and players supporting it then it won't work at any level.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back