Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a fine of some sort also as it is a second offence.. and as much as I like hoota, maybe hes over riding want to win could be hes biggest downfall
What was their first offence Jayco?
As for the want to win, think a couple influential on the committee that beat to that drum.
A couple of cool, calm heads should've stood up and said let's take our medicine and move on. The longer this is going, the worse the club is looking, and the word is if they don't get it overturned tonight, they will go to the next level.

Fair enough hank, the reason the rule was changed they never got pinged for but if a rule is changed because something that your club did.. and more likely other clubs have done it.. surely your mad to try it again

Last edited:
The first being why the rule was changed.. wasnt it hams who ran out with the twos and as soon as the siren went to start the game, ran off to attend a wedding (correct me if im wrong.. coz I am a lot).. and that game helped, or got him, qualification.
Yeah, but thats not breaking a rule, that happens every year in every league, think Willie Wheeler playing 30 seconds in two reserves games to qualify for Seymour, or Dogga Whyte hobbling over the boundary line with a broken leg in a twos game this season as insurance in case he wanted/needed to play finals.
These, including Hams, are all within the rules, some may say against the spirit, but within the rules all the same.
Anyway plenty for them to deal with in this instance anyway, and a fine for the Ardmona part in this fiasco would be justifiably fair.

S
What was their first offence Jayco?
As for the want to win, think a couple influential on the committee that beat to that drum.
A couple of cool, calm heads should've stood up and said let's take our medicine and move on. The longer this is going, the worse the club is looking, and the word is if they don't get it overturned tonight, they will go to the next level.
Sounds like a couple of them committee members think that there club sit above the K.D.F.L and can try pull a shifty when they feel like it. They will look pretty silly if they fail an the club will be looked at as cheats my opinion anyway not that it counts. Stay cool Hank

Does anyone think that the reserves side should be pulled from the finals too if they are found to have done the wrong thing?

The penalty for playing an ineligible player is clearly spelt out in the AFL Handbook . If the side wins , they lose the points and cop a fine of a minimum of $500, to be decided by league board.
I don't get why an appeal has gone to the KDFL tribunal , it would appear completely contrary to the AFL rules which clearly states the process for an appeal.
As such it would appear regardless of the appeal the validity of the appeal could be successfully challenged.
Just doesnt make any sense , the rules state an appeal must be to the regional commission .

I am sick of these pricks who think they know what is going on with this situation, unless you are there right now at the tribunal, you dont know shit about it!! Get a bloody life you fools

Should be some hefty suspensions and fines coming cheathopes way. The coaches who knew that the player wasn't playing and allowed his name to be on there should not be allowed to coach again. The whole committee should be outed. The club should receive a hefty fine which doesn't get paid to the kdl. The money should be distributed to all the other clubs. And lastly they should have there player points halved for the next two years.

That is quite possibly the dumbest and stupidest piece of writing on this site..

So I hear cheathope are starting up something new. MAD WEDNESDAY.

How funny was that bro, have a good laugh, just remember Stanhope won by 60 points and the player questioned didnt even do much, shows what a great club Merrigum is

I am sick of these pricks who think they know what is going on with this situation, unless you are there right now at the tribunal, you dont know shit about it!! Get a bloody life you fools
What that they put someone on a team sheet that was in another country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Stanhope takes it to the next step Hank that means no finals this weekend ? , as there would most likely have to be 7 days between hearings.

If you are there you are probably one of the people that was involved.

If you are there you are probably one of the people that was involved.

im not involved man, im just a passionate stanhope supporter who spends their ten bucks a week to watch my team, and this shit happens, if this was your club heading into a prelim, you would be the same

gotta love when sooky merrigum **** are sooking, want a dummy to suck on, boohoo get over it
please explain to us how naming a player on your team sheet who is in another country is fair and above aboard you clown. Would bet my house on it this would not have happens if you were playing Avenel or Nahambie. You took full advantage of a struggling club. Very very poor

please explain to us how naming a player on your team sheet who is in another country is fair and above aboard you clown. Would bet my house on it this would not have happens if you were playing Avenel or Nahambie. You took full advantage of a struggling club. Very very poor

No such team as far as i know called Nahambie? Anyone heard of them before?

Sooky be careful what you say or what you refer people as on this page mate , it may cost your beloved club even more. Big brother is always watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back