Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk is that potentially some PDFL clubs could come to the KDNFL with under 14's to join the Shepp Juniors, or PDFL to Murray League, neither seems a realistic option to me.

I wouldn't expect anything to change for this coming season. I am sure the hypothetical situation alluded to above will sort itself out.

On another note along the lines of equalisation and club survival, leagues with 9 or 10 teams get to host a final every two years and have a greater chance of participating in finals.

Leagues with 9 or 10 clubs also get to play each other twice resulting in a balanced fixture.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Word on the street.. 2 clubs from Picola League want to join the Murray League & 2 clubs want to join the KDFL.. if Ardy go out and 2 come in, could be a shuffle of the draw !!

Nice try arc..... :D:p

I'm just interested Smooth. People are happy to say rumours about players personal and footy lives but don't when it come to clubs other than those that are at the bottom.
What the Hub is doing (regarding the Picola league) is having knock on affects that they probably didn't think about.

I'm just interested Smooth. People are happy to say rumours about players personal and footy lives but don't when it come to clubs other than those that are at the bottom.
What the Hub is doing (regarding the Picola league) is having knock on affects that they probably didn't think about.
Agree , I have just heard of what I assume you are talking about and it puts everything into perspective , absolutely terrible to hear and people should be very careful of what they say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ark can you explain the knock on effects from the Picola leagues troubles
More just in regards to affecting other leagues mate.
Just going by what I read, they assume clubs would jump to a league they set up not seek to join established leagues.
Makes a mess this close to the season. As guys have stated people look at the draw before booking holidays.
(I'm not in the loop with it all so this is just a starter)

I agree mate, the knock on effects would be huge & could open up another whole can of worms especially this close to the start of the season.....

Also on the rumour mill, this isn't a rumour but instead it's a sticky situation! Hence why I'm hesitant to say to much until more accurate facts come out! There's no need to throw some rain & thunder over an already cloudy situation! ;):thumbsu:

Cheers Ark , yer I agree it's a bit of short notice for change this close to the season but from a bigger picture with relation to country footy in general we all better be prepared for change over the next 5 to 10 .( and no I don't know anything )

Roar has gone mysteriously quiet, usually he's the first to comment on any rumours regarding the leagues around here. Oh wait, this one involves his!
The fact the PDFNL and other leagues outside of hubs are seeking clarification and have objected to blindly signing, probably shows they are still running the league , have autonomy and good governance.
The fact all leagues are required to sign the agreement and many KDFNL clubs are not even aware of the agreement or have had any say in signing it, probably shows their autonomy .
Would you like to revisit the process undertaken in the KDFL finals series last year for further proof ?

Roar , love your passion and l believe you have a fair finger on the pulse re country footy but I think you should concentrate on helping the PDFNL instead of giving the KDL a whack at the moment , the PDFL has a fair fight in front of them.

Hey Swoop that's a fair offer you boys have put in front of the Ex-Swan for his services..... Must have plenty left in the cap..... :eek:;)
Never spoke to Quade smooth Looks like he's going to Geelong to catch up with josh Mcdonald and besty But there was no offer mate how could we get any where the gums offer of 11 hundred a game

Never spoke to Quade smooth Looks like he's going to Geelong to catch up with josh Mcdonald and besty But there was no offer mate how could we get any where the gums offer of 11 hundred a game

Hahahahaha yeah nice try Swoop.....

Yes it does look like he could be off to Geelong..... But I like how u advertised your offer to be someone else's..... I know for a fact you's made that generous offer to him! Unlucky for us we couldn't get ahold of him! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back