Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha yeah nice try Swoop.....

Yes it does look like he could be off to Geelong..... But I like how u advertised your offer to be someone else's..... I know for a fact you's made that generous offer to him! Unlucky for us we couldn't get ahold of him! ;)
You been talking to besty mate He's full of shit ?? But all jokes aside he would be a beauty in Kdl Any way smooth who do you play in the praccys We've got gig next week then picola !!

Yeah we got Waaia, Dookie & Mathoura.....

Blighty were smart last year did a huge prepayment for players they all have their houses paid for now if rumours are true.
Maybe someone was in the know your league was stuffed financially and Gleeson would need to pull a swifty. So mark that game in as a loss For you Smooth.
Mark Blighty in for the flag I reckon.
Actually that's pretty enticing hope we beat Stanhope on the day :D:p

Blighty were smart last year did a huge prepayment for players they all have their houses paid for now if rumours are true.
Maybe someone was in the know your league was stuffed financially and Gleeson would need to pull a swifty. So mark that game in as a loss For you Smooth.
Mark Blighty in for the flag I reckon.
Actually that's pretty enticing hope we beat Stanhope on the day :D:p

Sorry WILTY but that post made absolutely no sense at all to me..... & I know your a very smart person!! So please do a Take 2..... :):thumbsu:

Sorry WILTY but that post made absolutely no sense at all to me..... & I know your a very smart person!! So please do a Take 2..... :):thumbsu:

Blighty will win their first kdfl flag v stanhope in 2017. That's all that matters in that post :D

rumours were they spent millions last year if you asked anyone from Rams :rolleyes:

Blighty will win their first kdfl flag v stanhope in 2017. That's all that matters in that post :D

rumours were they spent millions last year if you asked anyone from Rams :rolleyes:

Righto that makes more sense..... :thumbsu:

But on the other hand there's absolutely zero chance in this world that Blighty will be in the KDFL this year! I thought I said you were a smart person..... :D:D

But I have heard they looking the goods at this stage..... :)

Notice that Rushworth have lodged a clearance for Rob Osborne good get. Is Molan still a goer as well Jayco?

Rob Osborne is definitely not going to be at Rushy next year! That's straight from him too.....

Not a whisper, not a mate of a mate told me, not hearing this & that! I asked him straight to his face 2 weeks ago when we caught up & he said not a chance!!!!!

Mmm..
And molan still on the go too doc. Think hes aiming for 10-12 games depending on how his bodys holding up

Has Sidney pulled the pin out at ardy. Just seen that Brent Ralph has been appointed the senior coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did think of that post from Smooth when I seen his name on the clearance list. Exciting times at Tigerland.
Mate I was only relaying the exact words he told me, yes I spoke to him about it the other nite & he basically said he was repaying Lynchy the favour of going to Waaia.....

Yes dissapointed cause as a mate I would've rathered him say that from the start but hey each to their own!

He did say it's still touch & go as to how many games he will play if at all after his off-season Hip surgery..... But my guess is he will play & he'll play as many as possible..... He's not ready to give it up yet I don't think.....

Mate I was only relaying the exact words he told me, yes I spoke to him about it the other nite & he basically said he was repaying Lynchy the favour of going to Waaia.....

Yes dissapointed cause as a mate I would've rathered him say that from the start but hey each to their own!

He did say it's still touch & go as to how many games he will play if at all after his off-season Hip surgery..... But my guess is he will play & he'll play as many as possible..... He's not ready to give it up yet I don't think.....
All good Smoothy.

His hip had been giving him hell over the last couple of seasons so if his hip op is a success and gives him pain free footy look out to the backs in the Kdl PS to answer your question roota I reckon he has played at united congupna moroopna Cobram back to the cats then waaia I may have missed one ???

I tell u what lads as u all know I am an outsider but have a passion for country footy. I wish I wasn't at the end of my playing days as I'd love to have had a kick in your league...always seems to be something happening...always

Good call roota. As another outsider I reckon the KDFL forum is one of the most welcoming, interesting and lively of all the country forums on big footy! Keep up the excellent work boys!

His hip had been giving him hell over the last couple of seasons so if his hip op is a success and gives him pain free footy look out to the backs in the Kdl PS to answer your question roota I reckon he has played at united congupna moroopna Cobram back to the cats then waaia I may have missed one ???

Started at Undera with his brother Dale.

Feel sorry for him really put himself out there to take on a gigantic job and gets moved on without hitting the Season.

Interesting Article in the Shepparton News, I hear Sydney had not only the run in with just players but the Board as well as wanted everything on a plate.

Oh well, back to the numpties on One FM calling football

Interesting Article in the Shepparton News, I hear Sydney had not only the run in with just players but the Board as well as wanted everything on a plate.

Oh well, back to the numpties on One FM calling football
I was told the straw that broke the camels back was he asked the players to do some running , the players refused and complained to the committee.
Heard two versions of what the running request was.
1. run two laps at the start of training.
2. do 5 x 100mtr sprints

I was told the straw that broke the camels back was he asked the players to do some running , the players refused and complained to the committee.
Heard two versions of what the running request was.
1. run two laps at the start of training.
2. do 5 x 100mtr sprints

I believe there was a lot more to than story. It was more about his attitude towards the playing group. I hear that he threatened to knock a player out in this situation. the players didn't complain about the running at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back