Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well only those involved will know the full story cause from what i have been told out at cat land tez was coming out to help us and tommy had not made up his mind.

Hopefully this year we will be welcoming back a few old faces to the club with ralphy pulling out of the coaching roll due to personal issues, luke “weena” trevena will be taking over and has a lot of support from old coaches and past players. So hopefully this year we can pull it together a little.
Will you have 2 team's?? The season is close we need know

Getting way over the top here haha. Been told it’s the durwards. Tez as a more off the bench role. But ya never know as has been said with them.
Good to see you setting I hope a realistic date on your return to footy in August ultra I really hope all goes well mate Also good to see you as an assistant to Don you’ll be kept busy while waiting your return

Good to see you setting I hope a realistic date on your return to footy in August ultra I really hope all goes well mate Also good to see you as an assistant to Don you’ll be kept busy while waiting your return

Cheers swoop, August is a target that’s been set by my surgeon, so up to me to do the work! Will be great to help out where I can, but we are still looking at bringing another experienced guy in to help out as well.

More than surprised with Rushys new coach Dave Reardons expectations from his team this season Has stated a top 4 is what he wants and aiming to achieve I would have thought a little high!! Especially on last seasons form and with some of their losses including their century goal kicker gone I’m not digging it in to rushy just being a realist they are coming from a long way back

Six of there best from last year have all gone to Mooroopna, hard to imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on Ultra plenty of experts who are quick to shoot players and Coaches down. Some good pick ups at Swan land what do the losses look like mate?

At the moment Burton back to hurstbridge is the only confirmed but could be a couple more. Apart from Tim Dundon who went down with an ACL a month back at pre season training with Sandringham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back