Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ea

Early tips for best player in the league this season?
Will let u know in the next week or 2.. think a few clubs could land a few good 1s late or 1s that havnt been leaked out.. lanky usually get a good 1 late.. any news swoop? Hearing dougie wren could be back to tally..

Will let u know in the next week or 2.. think a few clubs could land a few good 1s late or 1s that havnt been leaked out.. lanky usually get a good 1 late.. any news swoop? Hearing dougie wren could be back to tally..

Did hear Dougie heading back, lost his licence at the end of last year so getting to rochie hard for the boy, but heard tally had no cash or cap room left. No doubt they will find a way to fit him in. Their best player last few years.

If sam poole and pat horsborugh stay in this laegue they are prime age to dominate Tyson Sidebottom is still a gun although a year older

Your right with lancy recruiting late into the season with the club close in naming 2 more than handy players normo Ultra is hearing the same with dougie wren he is keen on returning where he has won the last 3 b+fs in a row but Big Mitch has made it or making it hard as I’m hearing tally are done with the $$$$$$ He would top them up nicely tho

If sam poole and pat horsborugh stay in this laegue they are prime age to dominate Tyson Sidebottom is still a gun although a year older

The nagambie boys in Roberts, Haysom and Shields are the stars of the comp along with Tinkler, Stirling and Morgan 10 minutes away. Plenty of good players around.

The nagambie boys in Roberts, Haysom and Shields are the stars of the comp along with Tinkler, Stirling and Morgan 10 minutes away. Plenty of good players around.
I’m sure Stanhopes Montgomery / Baldock / and Lucas White will make a massive impact also What’s your thoughts on the top 5 or 6 clubs compared to last season mate

I’m sure Stanhopes Montgomery / Baldock / and Lucas White will make a massive impact also What’s your thoughts on the top 5 or 6 clubs compared to last season mate

Yes Robbie a very handy player.
Will see a definite increase again in standard as we all try to catch the Lakers which is great for the comp! Few key position players gone from last year though, e.g Burton, Exell, Osborne, Winter-Irving, Staff.

Your right with lancy recruiting late into the season with the club close in naming 2 more than handy players normo Ultra is hearing the same with dougie wren he is keen on returning where he has won the last 3 b+fs in a row but Big Mitch has made it or making it hard as I’m hearing tally are done with the $$$$$$ He would top them up nicely tho
Yeah got told tonite that dougie is still going to play with rochy at this stage.. time will tell tho..

Yes Robbie a very handy player.
Will see a definite increase again in standard as we all try to catch the Lakers which is great for the comp! Few key position players gone from last year though, e.g Burton, Exell, Osborne, Winter-Irving, Staff.
Yeah think u will find that 5 of the top 6 goal kickers have left the comp.. will be interesting to see who heads the goal kicking in 2018..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a chat with him myself tonight, loving it at Moon oval and will stick at it.
Dead right Ultra, he's very happy at Rochy still, lost his licence months ago so about due to get it back.He will train with us every now and then but thats about it. I hope for him he does well, there's plenty of time for him to come back to us.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Dids has quite a bit to discuss in regard to this!

Yep. I’ve had to step up to the 1’s coaching role at the Gum. Unfortunately Mick couldn’t put the time into the role and had to step down. I’ll be too busy on the phone to deal with too much bigfooty banter lads, but I’ll try to keep up! Cheers

Dead right Ultra, he's very happy at Rochy still, lost his licence months ago so about due to get it back.He will train with us every now and then but thats about it. I hope for him he does well, there's plenty of time for him to come back to us.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Spot on! He should go well, hard fast skilful footy, suit him.

Yep. I’ve had to step up to the 1’s coaching role at the Gum. Unfortunately Mick couldn’t put the time into the role and had to step down. I’ll be too busy on the phone to deal with too much bigfooty banter lads, but I’ll try to keep up! Cheers
Go Didsy! What's the plan? Hoping to play finals or the bar not quite that high?

All the best and good on you for taking on the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back