Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tungamah Football Club are looking for a practice match on Saturday 17th March Tungamah ground is available or happy to travel maybe all grades and some netball if interested please phone 0411674857.

Great article in the Seymour telegraph about the Avenel Swannies . I believe if they can get all there guns on the park by august along with there recruits they'll take it right up to Stanhope , Nagambie & Tally.

How's training looking Ultra?

Great article in the Seymour telegraph about the Avenel Swannies . I believe if they can get all there guns on the park by august along with there recruits they'll take it right up to Stanhope , Nagambie & Tally.

How's training looking Ultra?

Looks good from what I can see. The big fella Durnan moves really really well. Still hoping to add a couple more as well as some returning. If we can be there abouts at the end, could give it a shake.

Looks good from what I can see. The big fella Durnan moves really really well. Still hoping to add a couple more as well as some returning. If we can be there abouts at the end, could give it a shake.
Hey ultra.. is it true mate u blokes have picked up a few more from Avondale heights?

Would I be right in saying the supposed top 5 have all improved their lists on last season also expected improvement from Murch and Undera surely the comp will go up a notch on last season What’s you thoughts ultra Ps yes I also think smooths return is close :mad:;)

I reckon you are spot on swoop, apart from the key forwards of the comp departing.
Haha not at all Jobby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Undera beat Tongala in a practice match. Don't know details but promising for Undera you would say.Tally play Congupna this week.

Heard Undera beat Tongala in a practice match. Don't know details but promising for Undera you would say.Tally play Congupna this week.
I was at the game, fairly sloppy game as expected with first hit out, Damien Cupido lined up for the Lions. Undera would of won by roughly 5-6 goals, Tongala have a long year ahead of them.

I was at the game, fairly sloppy game as expected with first hit out, Damien Cupido lined up for the Lions. Undera would of won by roughly 5-6 goals, Tongala have a long year ahead of them.
Another footy jumper for Cupido's collection !!! :D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back