Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenel and MTFNC were locked on one goal each until midway through the third. As things dried up Avenel kicked away. We knew it was going to be a tough two rounds to kick off the year. Away to a much improved Longwood this coming week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Longwood put up a fight yesterday and embraced the wet conditions. They’re definitely a lot fitter this year, talking to their players after the game they’re right behind Browny and working alot harder. Will win a few more this year the Leggers.

I was at the Tally game. I don't think the scoreline even did them justice. Stanny kicked the first two of the day. But never really looked in control. I get the feeling that if not for the weather, Tally could have given them a real touch up. The second quarter was atrocious, as im sure it would have been league wide.
Were they both at full strength ??

Made the trip north to see Tally v Stanhope
Was disappointed not to see Baldock and M. Sidebottom line up for their respective sides
Stanhope lacked firepower up forward but I was impressed with the big ruckman Flynn who pushed forward and always looked dangerous
Tally controlled the game and seemed to be set up very well with the game being played In their half of the ground for each quarter of the game
Liked Tyson Sideys game looks to be covering the ground well this season and big Clinton Edwards dominated the ruck as well as Muggleton up forward
Tally loom large it will be interesting to see how they go against Dookie in the next round especially looking forward to seeing Brad Ridings go round for Dookie he would have to be the premier midfielder in the league

Made the trip north to see Tally v Stanhope
Was disappointed not to see Baldock and M. Sidebottom line up for their respective sides
Stanhope lacked firepower up forward but I was impressed with the big ruckman Flynn who pushed forward and always looked dangerous
Tally controlled the game and seemed to be set up very well with the game being played In their half of the ground for each quarter of the game
Liked Tyson Sideys game looks to be covering the ground well this season and big Clinton Edwards dominated the ruck as well as Muggleton up forward
Tally loom large it will be interesting to see how they go against Dookie in the next round especially looking forward to seeing Brad Ridings go round for Dookie he would have to be the premier midfielder in the league
Big call mate naming Brad Ridings the best mid in the Kdl are you serious? What ahead of Tyson Sidey Pat Horsbourgh,Morgan, Poole ,Sterling ,Roberts???

I see girgaree & tally have been chosen for the AFL Goulburn Murray match of the round later on in the season. Hopefully it is a close match but the way tally are looking it might be pretty one sided. And there’s a chance that it might be live on TV. Hopefully/ should be able to draw a crowd with the game been on a Sunday

Attachments

• DB5B25F3-DC0F-47A8-8C91-61B90BC186C7.png
    DB5B25F3-DC0F-47A8-8C91-61B90BC186C7.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Have close ties with the Shepp swans. So yes I have seen him play more than once!! And I have seen all the other guns I mentioned many times,I love the way Brad plays footy he is a terrific player, And you’re aloud your opinion,just like I am And I strongly believe he has a way to go to qualifyi with those players some of them winning medals captaining GV sides, major league B+fs ect, Let’s leave it there cheers!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make sense.

I see Sportsbet were retweeting an Ardmona score and referring to them as "our boys". Plus Swan is a prominent spokesman of theirs.

View attachment 484836

I heard a whisper that fox footy with Sportsbet will be a support for Ardy throughout the year with promotions, holding some training sessions, sportsmans nights and player appearances.

Also a bit of filming at the club to build its profile which will be seen on social media.

Myself and our volunteers at longwood know just how hard it is to rebuild a club so this is a massive support to the bushcats and will go a long way to give them a positive feeling around the joint if it all is true.

I heard a whisper that fox footy with Sportsbet will be a support for Ardy throughout the year with promotions, holding some training sessions, sportsmans nights and player appearances.

Also a bit of filming at the club to build its profile which will be seen on social media.

Myself and our volunteers at longwood know just how hard it is to rebuild a club so this is a massive support to the bushcats and will go a long way to give them a positive feeling around the joint if it all is true.
Surely you are saying this through clenched teeth.
What right do they have to get recognition above long wood and othe clubs.
If a huge commodity like Sportsbet wants to support country footy go the whole hog.
Don’t support one club but support all the leagues in country Vic and southern nsw where footy gained its roots and now sadly the afl has given the arse

Surely you are saying this through clenched teeth.
What right do they have to get recognition above long wood and othe clubs.
If a huge commodity like Sportsbet wants to support country footy go the whole hog.
Don’t support one club but support all the leagues in country Vic and southern nsw where footy gained its roots and now sadly the afl has given the arse

If they have been able to attract such support...good on them. Would you prefer the club die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back